Coppertone Dry Oil Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 10, Twin Pack, 1 ea uploaded by tamara h.Coppertone Dry Oil Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 10, Twin Pack, 1 ea uploaded by Aline Z.

BY COPPERTONE

Clear, No Rub Sunscreen br Non-Greasy, Light Formula Sprays at Any Angle 2 Quick Even Coverage 1 Water Resistent 6 Non-Comedogenic 5 Sand resistant 4 Hypoallergenic Coppertone Dry Oil Sunscreen Continuous Spray SPF 10 won t leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky. This unique formula won t clog pores and the convenient, fine-mist spray offers quick and easy application. The Coppertone brands trusted sunscreen protection helps you get a great looking tan, whether you re eon the beach, pool or just outside having fun. 2 - 6 fl oz Cans see more...

• I'm always searching for a healthy alternative to the tanning bed...1 Answers
  • Does this offer enough protection for sensitive skin?1 Answers
Christine H.
TUJUNGA , CA
I have been using this sunscreen for years now. This is the only kind I buy. It is non greasy, goes on well, and lasts a while. And for my skin, I only really apply it once and it lasts most of the day. Works well with all the watersports, surfing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, swimming, snorkeling... I used to live in Hawaii and this was my sunscreen of choice. Now I live in California near Santa Cruz. Highly recommended.
Cait M.
Waveland, MS
I live on the beach, literally, and this product lives in my beach bag. It's so gentle on your skin and has a great scent. I've never been disappointed in a use, even in the very beginning of summer when you're not used to being in the sun. I always recommend this to others, even those with more sensitive skin. Just apply more often if you're prone to sunburn.
Tori S.
Wirtz, VA
I like this product. My husband & I both use this on our 5+ hour long kayak trips. You do have to reapply a few times, but with the spray feature, it is easy to do. This is usually my go to for a sun screen, because it is so easy to apply, it's great for the price & you can get it most anywhere. (Target, Walmart, Dollar General Kroger, just to name a few)
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is my go to for those days when I want to get a little color but still be protected from the son. I absolutely love it and will not go to the beach or outside event without it. It does have a typical strong sunblock scent and it is slightly oily but absorbs fairly quick. I never feel like I have to re-apply within a 4 hour period.
Alesha N.
Grover Beach, CA
I bought this because it was on sale and I think they discontinued the tanning oil I used to use by them. It provided good protection from the sun but it did not help much to tan me possibly because it is a dry oil. I loved the smell as I usually do when it comes to sun oils but I don't think I will buy again.
Carly F.
Clarksburg, WV
Love that this comes in twin so that I can have one for each car! I love using th low spf to help tan while still getting some coverage and protection. I love the way it smells and the way it feels on my skin. I don't feel oily after I use it and it dries nicely so I don't feel sticky after the application!
Lindsey S.
Charleston, WV
Everyone loves to be tan right? But don't wanna get burnt? Grab a bottle or two of this stuff and it will help a lot! If your going to stay out for an extensive amount of time grab something stronger. Don't wanna get skin cancer do ya? No so if light tanning. yes. If outside a lot and in harsh sun, no.
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
This product was bought to be tan before going to a night club.
Overall, I liked the easy application and little streakage. Unfortunately, I did not however like the Orange undertones,
For a night club, it didn't matter. It was good.
The next day, it was awful. Nothing about it was attractive.
Mary Jo R.
Lakeville, MN
Love this tanning oil, it smells great and gives you great results. You do have to apply it more often if you're in dryer climates and if you don't want to burn cause it has a low spf. I always get mine at target or other grocery stores and would buy it for every tropical vacation I go on!
Laura S.
Bay City, MI
This spray smells nice and has great coverage. I found that it doesn't leave ano oily residue to my skin and doesn't feel tacky. I like to wear this when I want some sun but not enough to burn while I'm outside for short periods of time. If you are outside longer you may want a higher SPF.
Rebekah J.
Centerville, OH
I'm always searching for a healthy alternative to the tanning bed, but I usually end up turning some shade of orange. Does this spray cause streaking or huge pigment discoloration?
Brandie M.
Caney
Does this offer enough protection for sensitive skin?