Coppertone Dry Oil Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 10, Twin Pack, 1 ea uploaded by Aline Z.Coppertone Dry Oil Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 10, Twin Pack, 1 ea uploaded by tamara h.

BY COPPERTONE

Clear, No Rub Sunscreen br Non-Greasy, Light Formula Sprays at Any Angle 2 Quick Even Coverage 1 Water Resistent 6 Non-Comedogenic 5 Sand resistant 4 Hypoallergenic Coppertone Dry Oil Sunscreen Continuous Spray SPF 10 won t leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky. This unique formula won t clog pores and the convenient, fine-mist spray offers quick and easy application. The Coppertone brands trusted sunscreen protection helps you get a great looking tan, whether you re eon the beach, pool or just outside having fun. 2 - 6 fl oz Cans see more...

• I'm always searching for a healthy alternative to the tanning bed...1 Answers
  • Does this offer enough protection for sensitive skin?1 Answers
Cait M.
Waveland, MS
I live on the beach, literally, and this product lives in my beach bag. It's so gentle on your skin and has a great scent. I've never been disappointed in a use, even in the very beginning of summer when you're not used to being in the sun. I always recommend this to others, even those with more sensitive skin. Just apply more often if you're prone to sunburn.
Shiann P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
If you're looking for a go to sunscreen, with not a lot of SPF, this is the way to go. I use this when I want protection but I want to be able to tan easily as well. It works great for that. But, if you burn easy or anything, I wouldn't recommend it if you will be out in the sun all day or anything.
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
I love the spray on dry oils. They smell lovely and still provide you with your basic needs in skin protection. I make sure to apply often and to rub it in well. It works best for places where you are sunbathing or walking around in the sun, not so much for water sports.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
These are amazing to bring to the beach when you want to develop some color, but not burn yourself. Doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all. Only thing I dislike is how fast I go through them, a bottle might last me a week. So make sure to get them when they are on sale.
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
This is a great Summer product to use by the pool or at the beach. It's very cheap in a grocery store and smells great on my skin. It protects your skin but also helps you tan more easily. I would definitely recommend this or the lotion type!
Mackenzie A.
I used this spray sunscreen this summer and really enjoyed it. I liked the ease of just spraying it on. It didn't irritate my skin and I could easily tell my sunscreen separate from my kids so there was no mix up. I will be buying it again for this summer.
Nicole N.
Elizabeth, NJ
My all time go to favorite bronzing tanning spray oil. Doesn't leave your skin sticky or greasy! Super easy to apply and you get a great color! Do not use if you burn easily, I'm fiar skin and I normally use this after I have a base tan !
Miranda S.
This is something bing to use when you go out to swim. It helps with your dry skin and protects you with the sun. I recommend this to your summer beach collection!
Kasey L.
Milton, WV
My friend and I got this when we went to the beach. I really liked how it felt on my skin. It didn't feel like regular pasty sunscreen which is why I liked it so much.
Tori S.
Wirtz, VA
I like this product. My husband & I both use this on our 5+ hour long kayak trips. You do have to reapply a few times, but with the spray feature, it is easy to do. This is usually my go to for a sun screen, because it is so easy to apply, it's great for the price & you can get it most anywhere. (Target, Walmart, Dollar General Kroger, just to name a few)
Rebekah J.
Centerville, OH
I'm always searching for a healthy alternative to the tanning bed, but I usually end up turning some shade of orange. Does this spray cause streaking or huge pigment discoloration?
Brandie M.
Caney
Does this offer enough protection for sensitive skin?