Coppertone Defend & Care Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion, 6 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Tatiana R.

BY COPPERTONE

NEW Coppertone Defend & Care is unsurpassed sun protection and more for your skin.* It's broad spectrum sunscreen that protects against the sun's most damaging UV rays and won't clog your pores. This new line of sun protection from Coppertone offers a variety of products to help protect the health of your skin plus offer you more for your skin: the Ultra Hydrate products offer hydration and antioxidant defense, the Clear Zinc products offer a zinc oxide based formula that rubs in clear and leaves no white residue, the sensitive skin products are mineral based sunscreens that are designed for delicate skin.*Based on labeled SPF of same SPF products. see more...

Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
I got this recently for my pale, sensitive skin. I need a high factor and something that won’t cause some sort of reaction on freshly shaved summer legs! This is so thick, too thick. I looked like a baby covered in sun lotion. As well as this it stained my top and shorts. Disappointed!
Megan H.
Monroe, OH
This one of the few sunscreens I can use. It does not leave me itching and covers great. The sunscreen is thick, which I like because I can see where I have placed it on my skin. But this also makes it hard to rub complrtely in. I have not received a sunburn while using this product. I would recommend this.
MEAGAN S.
Mt Sterling, IL
This is the ONLY sunscreen that doesn’t make my son break out in hives. Every year we stock up on it to get us through the summer since we are also pale pale and more pale
Tatiana R.
Hope mills
Me encanto a mi hijastra se lo compramos por que ella es muy sensitiva en su piel y probamos ya q esta no contiene alcohol!!