BY COPPERTONE

NEW Coppertone Defend & Care is unsurpassed sun protection and more for your skin.* It's broad spectrum sunscreen that protects against the sun's most damaging UV rays and won't clog your pores. This new line of sun protection from Coppertone offers a variety of products to help protect the health of your skin plus offer you more for your skin: the Ultra Hydrate products offer hydration and antioxidant defense, the Clear Zinc products offer a zinc oxide based formula that rubs in clear and leaves no white residue, the sensitive skin products are mineral based sunscreens that are designed for delicate skin.*Based on labeled SPF of same SPF products. see more...

Coppertone Defend & Care Oil Free Sunscreen Face Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50, 3 Fluid Ounces
Feliciano Y.
La Puente
I'm obsessed with this face sunscreen. It is such a good uv ray protectant for the face. It keeps my face from getting burns or a tan (not that it's bad or anything). It's has a broad spectrum of 50, water resistant, and it won't clog your pores which is amazing. I have never put any sunscreen in my face that felt like this one, with others I felt that I was putting butter in my face. I recommend to everyone.
Briana F.
Hockley
I used this while traveling in Israel for 10 days, and I experience negligible sunburn with reapplication! This is a great product, and It did not make my face feel too oily or greasy, but this was perfect and a little goes a long way! I still have plenty left, and I am very glad I bought it.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
This stuff is tough! I apply about 10 minutes before we go swimming, not just splashing in the water, I mean under the water swimming. It goes on nice and smooth, no chalky or hard to spread consistency. It may be oil free but it feels somewhat oily and tends to break me out only along my hairline. Great protection from the sun though, I don’t burn or even turn pink. And we are submerged in water and it’s still effective. Make sure to reapply though!
Morgan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I was really excited to try this product because I was looking for a less expensive face sunscreen. I was disappointed in this product. The sunscreen smell was normal but too strong for myself. My skin stayed shiny and tacky, and I had to stop using it because it made me a tad itchy, my skin red and irritated, and it broke me out horribly. I will not use this product again.
Mary C.
This Coppertone is amazing!! I used it this weekend and I didn’t get burned on my face. I have sensitive skin so my dermatologist recommend it for me to use. I didn’t break out after using it. It’s only around $5 and it’s worth it. I found it at Walmart. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Manuela P.
Omaha
It’s wonderful in your skin when you have oily skin. It was more than I thought it was gonna be. The price is cheap comparing with another brands.
Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
This is some of the best sunscreen for faces on the market. It doesn’t clog pores and is very light on the face. It protects and doesn’t feel sticky or tacky
Faith B.
love this product. doesn’t make my skin feel oily. doesn’t break me out. it’s a great cheap alternative to the more expensive facial sunscreens
Cadie M.
Saint Michael, MN
This is the best sunscreen I have found in a long time. It does t leave my face feeling greasy or sticky and best of all it protects me from the sun! I would even consider using this as daily sun protection.

back