Coppertone Defend & Care Face Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50, .25 Fluid Ounces

BY COPPERTONE

NEW Coppertone Defend & Care is unsurpassed sun protection and more for your skin.* It's broad spectrum sunscreen that protects against the sun's most damaging UV rays and won't clog your pores. This new line of sun protection from Coppertone offers a variety of products to help protect the health of your skin plus offer you more for your skin: the Ultra Hydrate products offer hydration and antioxidant defense, the Clear Zinc products offer a zinc oxide based formula that rubs in clear and leaves no white residue, the sensitive skin products are mineral based sunscreens that are designed for delicate skin.*Based on labeled SPF of same SPF products. see more...

Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bit pricy for what you get but then again who am I to complain bc it went on so well so smooth didn't feel thick greasy or sticky it was so easy to apply especially for my toddler that runs from me when I usually try to put SPF on him highly recommend I will always have this is my purse !
Daniele H.
Mission viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always enjoy Coppertone! I think they are a great product and this stuff is waterproof. I like the small tubes that come with the big pack of sprays
Lyndsey A.
Oak Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to apply specifically to tattoos. Helps direct applications over a specific area. Not messy. Very happy!