Coppertone Defend & Care Face Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50, .25 Fluid Ounces

BY COPPERTONE

NEW Coppertone Defend & Care is unsurpassed sun protection and more for your skin.* It's broad spectrum sunscreen that protects against the sun's most damaging UV rays and won't clog your pores. This new line of sun protection from Coppertone offers a variety of products to help protect the health of your skin plus offer you more for your skin: the Ultra Hydrate products offer hydration and antioxidant defense, the Clear Zinc products offer a zinc oxide based formula that rubs in clear and leaves no white residue, the sensitive skin products are mineral based sunscreens that are designed for delicate skin.*Based on labeled SPF of same SPF products. see more...

Buy on FSAstor...
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
A bit pricy for what you get but then again who am I to complain bc it went on so well so smooth didn't feel thick greasy or sticky it was so easy to apply especially for my toddler that runs from me when I usually try to put SPF on him highly recommend I will always have this is my purse !
Renee Y.
New Franklin, OH
My daughter uses this every day in the summer. It isn’t greasy, it doesn’t run, and it’s easily reapplied. The price is not bad if you get them on sale. I like how effective it is. She doesn’t end up with burns on her face from being in the sun all summer.
Desirae S.
San Diego
The coppertone face stick sunscreen is always my go to. I never have to worry about my skin getting that burning feeling after already being in the water. This goes on easy, does not get on your hands!
Daniele H.
Mission viejo, CA
I always enjoy Coppertone! I think they are a great product and this stuff is waterproof. I like the small tubes that come with the big pack of sprays
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
It is amazing.it works and helps protects my skin when exposed to the harsh uv rays from the son! It doesn't wear off fast!
Kelly L.
Benton, KY
I have never burned when using this! Such a great protection from the sun, even when getting in and out of the water!
Lyndsey A.
Oak Park, IL
I use this to apply specifically to tattoos. Helps direct applications over a specific area. Not messy. Very happy!
Oksana D.
I love this product.! !!!!!! My family and friends love this product too. Great price and is as described.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
I really do love this product so very much. Definitely will recommend to all my Friends and family also.
Taisha T.
Longmont
Love this product I use this on me and my two kids all summer long. Works great and not expensive