Coppertone Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Waterproof, SPF 30 uploaded by Alysa B.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sunscreen Continuous Spray provides effective broad-spectrum UVAUVB protection. This sunscreen offers clear quick and easy application. You can spray it at any angle even in hard to reach places for quick and even coverage. Waterproof protection upon application so it retains its SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic paraben and PABA free. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Christina B.
My family lives this product. I have very fair children and we hate having to reapply continuously. This you spray on swim and swim some more. I usually do 2 applications but no more than that. It doesn't wipe off I usually can tell if something does from a burn in 1 spot on my son. Definitely a must have. Coppertone Kids Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen
Kali M.
San Antonio, TX
This sunscreen is pretty decent. The pricing is just like any other sunscreen. The only thing I didn't like about it is it is very easy to miss a spot and have streaks. I seemed to have streaks even when repeatedly spraying my body.
Delania M.
Washburn, TN
Seamed to work decent, just was spotty if you just sprayed it on. You still need to rub the product in so you don't ended up looking spotty. The price is not bad for this product. I would recommend it, just suggest rubbing it in.
Megan L.
Hiram, GA
This product is amazing. It's so much easier to used that traditional lotion sunscreen. It's takes only a few minutes to apply and stays on really well. Definitely recommend especially for use on kids since they don't want to stay still long enough to apply suntan lotion
Melisa E.
Turlock
This Sunscreen is awesome it just glides on and feels so nice. It doesn't feel heavy and oily like the lotions we have all used before its very light and doesn't have to be rubbed in so no hands that taste like Sunscreen when you eat!! Lol
Anisa S.
Mankato, MN
We usually pick this brand, and specifically spray kind.I'd have to say, even though it is more pricey than other store brands (For example, Equate at Walmart), it works the longest, and we even like the design on the front, unlike that plain-old other store brand look.
Nice job on the sunscreen, and keep up the good work!
Whitney G.
Topeka, KS
Sunscreen is SOO important in the summer time and this Coopertone sunscreen is the best! it's very effective at spf40 and is also affordable! i definitely recommend this to anyone looking to take care of their skin in the sun!
Ciara H.
Villa Rica, GA
I love the Coppertone spray sunscreen! It is very easy to use and gives long-lasting protection even when getting in the water!
Alysa B.
I like the ease of convenience of this sunscreen however I feel as though it isn't as good for my skin or mt childrens skin due to the aerosol. I prefer standard sunscreen creams but if you want a quick application or touch up this is good to have.
Elena K.
It works great! I haven't burned yet while wearing it, and have been using it for 2 years for outdoor activities like long days fishing on the boat.