BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sunscreen Continuous Spray provides effective broad-spectrum UVAUVB protection. This sunscreen offers clear quick and easy application. You can spray it at any angle even in hard to reach places for quick and even coverage. Waterproof protection upon application so it retains its SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic paraben and PABA free. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Anisa S.
Anisa S.
Mankato, MN
We usually pick this brand, and specifically spray kind.I'd have to say, even though it is more pricey than other store brands (For example, Equate at Walmart), it works the longest, and we even like the design on the front, unlike that plain-old other store brand look.
Nice job on the sunscreen, and keep up the good work!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Hiram, GA
This product is amazing. It's so much easier to used that traditional lotion sunscreen. It's takes only a few minutes to apply and stays on really well. Definitely recommend especially for use on kids since they don't want to stay still long enough to apply suntan lotion
Ciara H.
Ciara H.
Villa Rica, GA
I love the Coppertone spray sunscreen! It is very easy to use and gives long-lasting protection even when getting in the water!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Review for: Coppertone Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Waterproof, SPF 30
My family lives this product. I have very fair children and we hate having to reapply continuously. This you spray on swim and swim some more. I usually do 2 applications but no more than that. It doesn't wipe off I usually can tell if something does from a burn in 1 spot on my son. Definitely a must have. Coppertone Kids Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Carmichael , CA
Review for: Coppertone Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Waterproof, SPF 30
This product is my go to summer sunscreen! It's so lightweight and easy to apply to yourself, it dries quickly and it stays on even after sweating or swimming. I love how it doesn't make my skin feel too oily or greasy. Plus the bottle holds enough for multiple uses or for families.
Kali P.
Kali P.
Belton , TX
Review for: Coppertone Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Waterproof, SPF 30
This sunscreen is pretty decent. The pricing is just like any other sunscreen. The only thing I didn't like about it is it is very easy to miss a spot and have streaks. I seemed to have streaks even when repeatedly spraying my body.
Delania M.
Delania M.
Washburn, TN
Review for: Coppertone Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Waterproof, SPF 30
Seamed to work decent, just was spotty if you just sprayed it on. You still need to rub the product in so you don't ended up looking spotty. The price is not bad for this product. I would recommend it, just suggest rubbing it in.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Coppertone Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Waterproof, SPF 30
Sunscreen is SOO important in the summer time and this Coopertone sunscreen is the best! it's very effective at spf40 and is also affordable! i definitely recommend this to anyone looking to take care of their skin in the sun!
Taijoura T.
Taijoura T.
Review for: Coppertone Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Waterproof, SPF 30
Love this product! Not oily in the least bit and lasts the entire time I'm at the beach or in the pool. I definitely recommend this product. It's worth the buy!
Melisa E.
Melisa E.
Turlock
Review for: Coppertone Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Waterproof, SPF 30
This Sunscreen is awesome it just glides on and feels so nice. It doesn't feel heavy and oily like the lotions we have all used before its very light and doesn't have to be rubbed in so no hands that taste like Sunscreen when you eat!! Lol