BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sunscreen Continuous Spray provides effective broad-spectrum UVAUVB protection. This sunscreen offers clear quick and easy application. You can spray it at any angle even in hard to reach places for quick and even coverage. Waterproof protection upon application so it retains its SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic paraben and PABA free. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Cuanto tiempo dura este protector solar?1 Answers
Kelly K.
Denham Spgs, LA
Coppertone sunscreen is the only sunscreen I uses. We have a pool and are in it daily. When I apply it, I never burn. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling and it smells great. Sunscreen is expensive, but not his brand in particular. This brand is comparable in price to its competitors.
Ely B.
Brooklyn, NY
Verdaderamente, seria sumamente necesario este protector solar para un dia caluroso y soleado, este protector solar me gusta bastante porque es aprueba de agua, y es para todas las ocaciones #BeachBag
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
Having the continuous spray version of your favorite sunscreen is so great!! This does not sting your eyes after applying, is a little pricey but well worth it and I would highly recommend it especially if you are going out in the sun for a long period of time!
Luis L.
I hate creams wich makes me LOVE this product. Just spray and pray, and go to the water, stop wasting time with creams. Last long and just need to re apply if you are inside the water for 1+ hours.
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
I would highly recommend this continuous spray for children !! It is much easier to use and has such a great stream
Susana S.
Los Angeles , CA
I enjoy this product very much. Love the sprayer, it's like a fine mist :) the scent is ok but it works!
Tina B.
Johnston , RI
It worked well deff worth the money. Will use all summer long! Still tan but no burn.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
I found this so easy to use while pregnant and no fuss ! Spray where ever a d it works ! The only thing I didn't like at first was the right feeling when it dries but the more you move the less you feel it so not bad ! No skin irritations but it does have this gross film and hard to get off when washing so I guess it would be pretty good for water although you still should apply extra
Ely B.
Brooklyn, NY
Cuanto tiempo dura este protector solar?