Coppertone Continuous Dry Oil Spray Sunscreen uploaded by Vincenza B.

BY COPPERTONE

Clear, No Rub Sunscreen Non-Greasy, Light Formula. Sprays at Any Angle. Quick & Even Coverage. Water Resistent. Non-Comedogenic. Sand  resistant. Hypoallergenic Coppertone® Dry Oil Sunscreen Continuous Spray SPF 10 won t leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky.  This unique formula won t clog pores and the convenient, fine-mist spray offers quick and easy application.  The Coppertone brands trusted sunscreen protection helps you get a great looking tan, whether you re eon the beach, pool or just outside having fun. see more...

• Great product I used it when I was on vacation in Florida a couple ...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this product and Banana Boat?5 Answers
  • Does this product really help you tan?11 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Coppertone smells really good(which is important in sweaty summer), the only problem is that it was really oily which probably increased my acne." in 1 review
Jane W.
Jane W.
Cheswick, PA
I have been using Coppertone products for years now and I have truly come to rely on their sunscreens. I myself prefer to use their Coppertone Continuous Dry Oil Spray because I love being able to still have beautiful tanned skin while also having the protection of a sunscreen too. I love the continuous spray bottles, it's so easy to apply and never clogs up. I definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a great tan with the benefit of sunscreen too.
Vincenza B.
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
I actually really love this spray suntan oils. This month are used it for a vacation and it lasted way past the vacation. I was able to put it away for my next trip. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling has a great smell. I love that when it goes on it's almost a dry feeling and you can really reach spots by yourself that you can't when you're using alotian I really recommend this to anyone going to the beach or spending time and the Sun you will love it
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
This is my go to "I need to tan fast hut not burn" sunscreen brand! even eithout a base tan, this doesn't fail to provide enough protection from the sun. I tan easily, but am pale at the beginning of the summer. i typically use this just to tan, and go for a more aporty brand if I am swimming in the ocean or playing volleyball for long periods of time in the sun. i don't want to reapply this as often. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Sand Springs, OK
I burned like crazy using this stuff. But honestly, it was worth it. It definitely worked. I love the continuous spray and the fact that you can close and open the spray part so that it doesn't spray everywhere when you're not using it. I've used this stuff for years and it's always helped me get to the point where I could tan without it. (I have to burn a couple times real good before I start tanning)
Sakura S.
Sakura S.
I really like this sunscreen. Spray sunscreen in general for they are easier to apply. I love the concept of the dry oil, it doesn't make my skin feel sticky or gross. And it dries fairly quickly. The only con to this would be its scent. It would definitely be a five if it had a pleasant almost tropical scent. But other than that it does its job and I'm rarely ever seen getting burned.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
My parents have always used Coppertone, and recently, they started using this specific one. One day when I went to the beach with my friends, I had jacked this from them, I honestly loved it so much, I never gave it back to them. I rarely get a burn while using this stuff, and ALWAYS go home darker than I was before. 5/5 stars.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I have a really hard time getting my legs to tan, even when using tanning beds. This stuff works great and it is easy to apply with no mess. I spray it on my legs every day when I wear shorts outside during summer months. It actually tans my legs fairly well and I don't spend time actually laying out in the sun.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
Tappen, ND
Usually when I buy a low SPF Sunscreen that is an oil I will burn. When I use this I still get the UV Protection I want and the tan I want without burning. I can spend all day in the garden and use as directed and be satisfied with the protection. I would recommend using a higher SPF if you have fair skin.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
I discovered this product this summer. I had been using regular oil but was intrigued by the dry oil. I love that it doesn't leave me greasy and gross looking. I tried another brand but quickly went back to copper tone as the other was not "dry" as it claimed to be. This is my #1 beach product this year.
Maggie Malone N.
Maggie Malone N.
West Haven, UT
I love how hydrating and yummy this stuff smells. It definitely makes sunscreen a different game. I love the way I have tanned with it but still feel protected from harmful rays. I love the price and everything about the product! Insanely good and anyone who doesn't want to be pale should have it.
Sharla L.
Sharla L.
Starkville, MS
Does this product really help you tan?
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
What's the difference between this product and Banana Boat?
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Great product I used it when I was on vacation in Florida a couple of months ago on me I got a great time and it goes on dry it is just a very good item am I don't know if I told you it's not that expensive and it stays on for a while I did not do a test in the water so when I do I'll let you guys know but definitely go buy