Coppertone Continuous Dry Oil Spray Sunscreen uploaded by Vincenza B.

BY COPPERTONE

Clear, No Rub Sunscreen Non-Greasy, Light Formula. Sprays at Any Angle. Quick & Even Coverage. Water Resistent. Non-Comedogenic. Sand  resistant. Hypoallergenic Coppertone® Dry Oil Sunscreen Continuous Spray SPF 10 won t leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky.  This unique formula won t clog pores and the convenient, fine-mist spray offers quick and easy application.  The Coppertone brands trusted sunscreen protection helps you get a great looking tan, whether you re eon the beach, pool or just outside having fun. see more...

• Great product I used it when I was on vacation in Florida...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this product and Banana Boat?5 Answers
  • Does this product really help you tan?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Coppertone smells really good(which is important in sweaty summer), the only problem is that it was really oily which probably increased my acne." in 1 review
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
I am allergic to a TON of sunscreens. I get purple hives and itch like crazy and swell up like a balloon. This sunscreen is so nice because it works on my sensitive skin! I’m also extremely fair, and I never burn with this, despite the fact that it’s only SPF 8! It’s awesome!
April H.
Brooklyn , NY
Pretty good tanning oil with good easy to use packaging and a bottle lasts a pretty long time...I live in a beach neighborhood so I apply a little usually at the end or beginning of summer to start my tan or keep my tan lasting since I also want to take care of my skin and not use it too often.
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
I love this sunscreen spray so much! I’m a person who has sensitive skin and a lot of skin products can irritate it. But Coppertone sunscreen spray is always a very fast and easy application. Doesn’t irritate my skin in the slightest and smells good!
Kyle G.
Baltimore, MD
I like this tanning oil a lot, but I would recommend using it with some sunscreen spray as well because it doesn’t protect you from the sun. But it’s perfect by itself if you’re hanging in the back yard by your pool! Just would be careful by the beach.
Torry G.
Apex, NC
Love how easy this oil is to apply! It smells wonderful and doesn’t seem to attract bugs!
Pricing is fair as I most often purchase this at Walmart or Walgreens. The packaging makes it easy to open and use. It doesn’t leak, either!!!!!
Jennifer B.
Love the smell and it works great. I reapply after going in the water. I use it on my kids. It’s a gentle oil spray that doesn’t feel greasy or sticky. It’s effective and I repurchase every summer.
Kelsey B.
Love this product! I love to lay out in the summer and get a crisp and natural tan and this product helps me achieve it! It doesn’t make me look or feel greasy and smells so summer-y! Highly recommend to anyone!
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Great spray sunscreen for tanning! I use this all over my body, SPF 15 and I don't burn if I reapply and make sure I'm covering my whole body. This helps me get a better glowing tan than if I was using regular spray.
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
I love this product for tanning. Never leaves a tacky film on your skin. Easy to use product and easy to find. Love that it’s helps create a nice even tan. Smells wonderful too
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
This is gold. I stock up on this stuff every time I can and use it all summer long! (Michigander, here! 🙋🏻) This is one of the only dry oil tanning lotions with SPF 10, which I love! It gives me enough added protection to feel better about being on the lake all day, but I still come inside to a nice tan every night!
Sharla L.
Starkville, MS
Does this product really help you tan?
Chelsey S.
What's the difference between this product and Banana Boat?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Great product I used it when I was on vacation in Florida a couple of months ago on me I got a great time and it goes on dry it is just a very good item am I don't know if I told you it's not that expensive and it stays on for a while I did not do a test in the water so when I do I'll let you guys know but definitely go buy