BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped Sunscreen Spf 50 5 oz Age Group: Adult. see more...

Alyssa D.
Costa Mesa, CA
So this is one of the products i live by! I was a lifeguard last year and this truly saved me from skin damage! Not to mention it was so easy apply and lasted a while. I was in the sun for about 5-8 hours a day, this never let me down!
Squeaky F.
Saint Paul, MN
I got the worst sunburn of my life using this. I applied this as recommended before leaving the house when I went swimming. It says it's water resistant up to 80 minutes so I figured no problem. Still, I'm fair so I reapplied every 30-45 minutes while I was out. I was shocked when I got home to see how very red I was! Painful! But okay, I figured it just wasn't as waterproof as claimed, so I used it again to work outside and this time I got blisters after less than an hour! Does this do anything?!?

Aside from its failures at sun protection, I hate this. It's soooo sticky and it takes forever to dry. Even when it does you're left feeling tacky. It's also hard to get out of the bottle and it makes a huge mess. Not only would I not buy this again, I'm not even going to finish this bottle.
Raisa M.
Bronx, NY
I actually love this sunscreen! I even got the baby version for my 6 month old son! It's light and doesn't feel like it's just sitting on skin. Has great spf coverage. The price retails for about what any other sunscreen goes for, so it's pretty affordable. Now that summer is really starting to kick in, I don't leave my house without this on! Perfect for the beach bag!
Anna S.
Long Beach, CA
Makes sunscreen application a lot quicker, but it doesn't completely eradicate the sticky or greasiness that can come with applying sunscreen. The sunscreen dispenses pretty much like shaving cream would, but it's a very dense foam that comes out. It definitely feels like it's covering you adequately since the product itself, once spread out, feels more like a cream than a liquid. Still, the first 15 seconds of application are a lot simpler with the foam texture so I appreciate what they did here.
Briana L.
Ayer, MA
I bought this for the first time the other day as I needed sunscreen for a weekend getaway. I LOVED it! It did not leave the greasy residue that most sunscreens usually do. It also had a nice scent to it and was very easy to apply! I think this will definitely be my go to sunscreen from now on. The sunscreen being whipped also did not make it runny at all and it wasn't heavy either. :)
Kori Z.
Sherman, TX
It seems like there is no right answer when it comes to sunscreen--chemicals or mineral, spray on or lotion-- my son has had allergic reactions to mineral/zinc sunscreen and I try to stay away from the spray on type. But the lotion is such a pain to apply to wiggly little boys. The Coppertone Whipped goes on easily and absorbs very quickly. It offered sun protection and didn't feel like wrestling an alligator to get on my kiddos. I've already stocked up for our upcoming beach trip.
Sarah M.
I got this sunscreen because I had a $3 off manufacturers coupon. This sunscreen is so interesting, but very easy to apply. Comes out like a thick whipped cream, but rubs in clear. I bought SPF50 and feel it had good sun protection. Unfortunately, I don't think these bottles last as long as other spray/lotion sunscreens.
Abby S.
I really like this sunscreen. It's easy (and fun!) to apply and does deliver on not leaving too much of a greasy feeling on your skin. I'm very fair and I used this product on my last beach trip and I didn't get burned, but just like any other sunscreen you have to apply multiple layers and keep reapply throughout the day, especially if you've been in the water. That's how it's intended to be used for it to work. Using it that way, I'm happy to report I had no sunburns. I used this product on my body and a different product on my face.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
My pediatrician recommended this product for my babies. It is very gentle for the skin with no harmful fumes and doesn't have a strong scent. It is great to avoid harmful rays and is not too cakey on the skin. It leaves your skin feeling so soft. It is sweat and water resistant as well. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa L.
Hialeah, FL
When I first heard of a whipped sunscreen I was doubtful. But I tried it out and the texture is amazing. It smells great. Super easy to apply. I can't wait to give it a try this weekend at the beach.