BY COPPERTONE

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Coppertone CLEARLYSheer sunscreen delivers trusted broad spectrum protection in delightfully light and fresh formulas that leave barely a trace on skin. CLEARLYSheer for Sunny Days formulas asborb quickly, feel clean and light, won't clog pores or cause breakouts and are perfect under makeup for everday in the sun. The hydrating formulas have a fresh, clean citrus scent that won't leave you smelling like the beach see more...

• Is this sticky or waterproof? Does it have a nice accent? Does i...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I use Clearly Sheer Sunscreen on the whole family on feels great my son has sensitive skin and this never bothers him also doesn't have that oil feel or clumps like most cheap sunscreen." in 18 reviews
Liègge P.
Columbus, OH
Very good product! Nice texture! Good for the daily basis, but not for a super sunny day or going to the beach! Needs a couple of minutes before applying any make up or other facial cream. In Brazil I think the price it is a bit high, but not this product in particular.
Carrie W.
I have always LOVED coppertone products. This sunscreen works PERFECTLY! Great coverage. It's about the same price as any sunscreen. It's super gentle on any skin. I use it on my 6 year old as well. The only ehh I don't like it does have a slightly greasy feel upon application, but dries quickly. This sunscreen lotion will ALWAYS have a place in my beach bag.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I want to tell you everybody out there just how great not only this product is but the makers of this product who might not know how wonderful they are . The people at copper tone sent me free samples of there products at the time I didn't no how bad I needed them I found out my daughter could have melanoma skin cancer a year ago was the worst day of my life it was a trying and stressful time . Finally after a what seemed like a long time the test came back she didn't have it as bad as they thought she did the skin care products had been protecting her skin to keep the spots spreading or from getting worse . Copper tone the box of samples you sent me I am convinced could have very well been what helped save my child's life . I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and tell everybody just how great your products are not just because you need a sun protector but because it works and your company truly cares about there customers .. People it very important to protect your skin
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
My absolute favorite sunscreen product. I’ve used up a few bottles already. It’s sheer, provides me enough broad spectrum SPF for my skin tone (I’m a medium olive complexion) and it’s effective for long sunny days. I’ve gone jet skiing and didn’t get burned one bit! It’s also not sticky at all. Great price too :)
Delaney F.
Tifton, GA
I purchased this sunscreen to lay in the tanning bed, I had horrible tan lines that I needed gone before a formal event. I just put this sunscreen on the tanner parts of my body and it kept them from getting darker while allowing my tan lines to even out! Oh, and I never burned!
Blanca G.
Kissimmee, FL
I need spf 30 or more due to my skin condition and this one is not only effective but love the feel of it after using it. I'm a repeat user of this lotion. Gentle for my skin, which is important because of my rosacea.
Kaytlen P.
Austin, TX
This stuff is great! It is long lasting and water proof. It's also great for my sensitive, acne prone skin. I probably use the spf 50 version more though, for obvious reasons. It has a nice scent and isn't heavy/greasy feeling. Goes on evenly. Great value!
Farah J.
I have a travel size of the solution that I like to take with me in my purse or in my beach bag since it's the perfect size and it's great for those sunny days it does not give me any breakouts very clean and light formula
Kelley L.
Davenport, FL
This is my all time favorite sunscreen. It's fast absorbing and it does not leave a greasy residue on the skin. I like that I can use it for outdoor activities other that going to the beach or pool without smelling like sunscreen all day.
Kelly D.
Coppertone Sunscreen is my go-to brand when I need sun protection. My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. On top of that, it is lightweight and I can use it on my face in addition to the rest of my body. A little goes a long way so it lasts, unlike some sunscreens that run out after a few days by the pool. I would highly recommend!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Is this sticky or waterproof? Does it have a nice accent? Does it come with a healthy tan glow? How much does this cost?