Coppertone Clearly Sheer For Sunny Days Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz uploaded by Cary W.

BY COPPERTONE

For Sunny Days Broad Spectrum SPF 30 2 Fresh, Clean Scent 3 Won t clog pores or cause breakouts 4 Moisturizing formulas help leave skin smooth and soft 5 Fast Absorbing 6 Sheer, Light Formula for a Matte Finish on Skin Coppertone ClearlySheer broad spectrum sunscreen spray is fresh and light, just right for every day occasions. Questions? 866-288-3330 see more...

mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Coppertone has been in my family for years. It feels good to my skin and I feel protected in the sun. It works great but definitely comes with a price. It’s a little pricey but the quality is great so it’s worth the money.
Laney O.
This is my favorite sunscreen. It has 100% coverage with just a little spray. It doesn’t irritate the skin or eyes, it can be sprayed onto the face. It doesn’t have that gross sunscreen chemical smell. It lasts for a few hours with reapplying before the skin burns.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
This shear spray is a great asset in our beach bag. Goes on even. Easy to apply on the go, smells good. Doesn't leave you feeling greasy. Awesome price for this product and easy to find ad Walmart!
Renee E.
Mentor, OH
I love the Coppertone sunscreen spray. It goes on easy and evenly and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy. Also lasts awhile so reapplying multiple times is not necessary.
Caren M.
This is such a convenient sunscreen. I love that you can just spray it on. I'm glad it doesn't have any like strong chemical smell. It doesn't really smell like anything.
Jessica G.
Can't live in southern CA with no sun screen. I like to keep a bottle at home and a bottle in the car for soccer practice or last minute trips to the beach. The spray sets evenly and I don't have to worry about missing spots.
Gabriela F.
Louisville
I like this product, it's smooth in my skin and it protected me a lot on the beach, also it smells really good and it feels great on skin because absorbed really quickly. This formula surprised me .
Teresa K.
San Marcos, CA
I'm a fan of products that work and are also convenient to use. What I love about Coppertone clearly sheer for sunny day continuous spray is that it doesn't leave my hands messy and it blends into my skin effortlessly. I also love that design of the can puts an end to goopy lotion messes...with it's foolproof twist locking spray head. I also love that it's " good til the last drop" so there's no product waste. Living in Southern California...a good sunscreen is a necessity...and Coppertone's clearly sheer spray is a must have in my bag.

amanda b.
Virginia beach
Not a fan, It doesn't last long at all. Wears off, i feel, within minutes. Not water proof. Good for short times in the sun if you aren't going to get wet it sweat
amberia k.
Washington, PA
This is a great non oily feeling sunscreen. Each to just throw in the swim bag and pull it out whenever you need it. Easy spray makes it super easy to use without the mess of other types! I get mine from walgreens