Coppertone Clearly Sheer For Beach & Pool Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz uploaded by Monica W.Coppertone Clearly Sheer For Beach & Pool Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz uploaded by Kelsey K.Coppertone Clearly Sheer For Beach & Pool Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz uploaded by Morgan W.

BY COPPERTONE

For Beach Pool Fresh, Clean Scent 2 Broad Spectrum SPF 30 3 Water Resistant 4 Won t Cause Breakouts 5 Moisturizing Formula Helps Leave Skin Soft Smooth 6 Fast Absorbing, Lightweight Spray Mist Coppertone ClearlySheer broad spectrum sunscreen spray is fresh and light, just right for every day occasions. Questions? 866-288-3330 see more...

• "I love the continuous spray, spf 30 is perfect for me, medium complexion, it keeps me outside longer and I don't burn." in 1 review
Brandy s.
I know so many people say not to use spray sunscreens because of how bad it is to breathe them in, but this is the only sunscreen myself and my kids can wear that we don't get burned. I wore it for a week in mid-summer in Spain, walking around in the sun the whole time and didn't get burned a bit. I have super fair skin and a lot of skin cancer in my family so I'm very particular about sunscreen. I love that this sunscreen doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all and doesn't smell bad. I do also like Blue Lizard for my kids, but really think this stuff works better.
Allyson G.
Erie, PA
When summer hits we are an outside family. And active outdoor family. We go hiking, take the kids to play in the creek, we go camping, to the beach, and the amusement park. This sunscreen stays on when the kids get wet, which is important with our summer lifestyle. The easy application of a spray makes it less difficult to get the kids to stand still to get sprayed. It also means that the teen doesn't mind putting it on, because he has reached that point he doesn't want girly stuff. I keep a bottle in my purse an din the car at all times!
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
I absolutely love this sunscreen! After trying it, Coppertone Clearly Sheer for Beach and Pool is the only sunscreen I will ever need!! It sprays on and dries quickly. It does not leave that residue feel like other products. I can easily go from the beach to out in public with no problems. Great product and a great price!! Once you try it, you'll never find something that compares!
Lindsay W.
Martinez, GA
Hands down, best sunscreen on the market. It goes on SO light and you can actually put it on with real clothes and not get residue on your clothes. It dries very soft and isn't sticky at all. It protects well, and the longevity is pretty good. It smells very nice. Only hard part is finding this stuff...around my city, it is either always sold out or they don't always carry it!
Emma J.
Elmhurst, IL
I like this sunscreen because I can still get tan while using it, but I don't burn. It has just enough protection to keep my safe but still lets me get a little color. It's easy to apply, available at any grocery store, and doesn't smell awful. If I'm looking for less coverage this is what I go for, and it's great for when you're going into the pool/water a lot.
Theresa U.
Love that sunscreen comes in a spray can! Even though I have dry hands, you'd think I'd like the greasy feel after applying sunscreen by hand, but there's a BIG difference between greasy hands & soft hands! I'd prefer this over manually applying it anyway! However, I feel younger more for your money when you have to apply it yourself, that's the only downfall.
Michelle H.
Louisville
Not a fan. I used this in hopes of avoiding a burn, to no avail. I followed the directions and sprayed on, waited over an hour before going outside. Didn't matter. I still got a burn inside of 2 hours, most of which was in the shade. I won't ever buy again. The smell is ok, you feel like its not there because it absorbs fast. Maybe it wasn't there.
Allyson D.
Lorton, VA
I gave this product four stars for a minor issue that I have. I love the product and prefer the spray on sunscreen. But, once it's on, my skin feels sticky for an hour or so unless I get in the pool/ocean. I usually reapply, just like any sunblock, every few hours or so to ensure I stay protected. This is my go to sunblock in the summer time.
Terri L.
Taylorsville
This sunscreen makes a mommy's job so much easier! You don't have to keep the bottle upright to use, which is key with a squirming toddler. I use to worry that I wasn't getting enough coverage and afraid my babies would suffer later. This spray makes it so easy to apply a good even coat and gives us that peace of mind while playing outside!
Amanda C.
Pittsfield, MA
We love the inconvenience of the spray on sunscreen. It makes getting sunscreens on wiggly toddlers so easy. I love that this is made specifically for the beach and the pool. It does seem to last longer than normal sprays! We would definitely buy again. It also is great for my daughters sensitive skin and does not make her break out.