Coppertone Clearly Sheer For Beach & Pool Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz uploaded by Morgan W.Coppertone Clearly Sheer For Beach & Pool Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz uploaded by Kelsey K.Coppertone Clearly Sheer For Beach & Pool Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz uploaded by Monica W.

BY COPPERTONE

For Beach Pool Fresh, Clean Scent 2 Broad Spectrum SPF 30 3 Water Resistant 4 Won t Cause Breakouts 5 Moisturizing Formula Helps Leave Skin Soft Smooth 6 Fast Absorbing, Lightweight Spray Mist Coppertone ClearlySheer broad spectrum sunscreen spray is fresh and light, just right for every day occasions. Questions? 866-288-3330 see more...

• "I love the continuous spray, spf 30 is perfect for me, medium complexion, it keeps me outside longer and I don't burn." in 1 review
Kimberly N.
Essexville, MI
Love the smell. Always have for coppertone. It's pretty effective Ive never been burned while using it, but this spray stuff... it leaves a disgusting greasy residue on my skin. The packaging is really decent, and I would buy it again. :) :) ;)
alyssa r.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I have been using coppertone regularly forever now. it was what my mom always used on me, and I have continued the tradition. it always goes on nice, and doesn't leave a greasy feel. It is gentle on your skin also. I would recommend this anytime someone needs suncare!
Julie K.
My favorite new sunscreen!! I have to be so careful with sunscreens. Breakout and sensitivity causes rashes for me with other products. Clearly Sheer has been a lifesaver!!! No overpowering smells, light feeling to the spray that lasts for hours. A HUGE must have in our home!
Mindy B.
Summerville, SC
Finally a good sunscreen that doesn't leave my skin oily! I really like the smell of this as well, most products in the sunscreen category all smell the same but not this one. It also protects my skin because I've been in the sun for hours and haven't been sunburned.
Helene B.
Feels so smooth going on, so lightweight and fragrance free! Perfect for everyday wear or sitting poolside.  So gentle and never bothers my skin! You can get it any any local drugstore or supermarket and so inexpensive I love it!  It's on my summer shopping list!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Brandy s.
I know so many people say not to use spray sunscreens because of how bad it is to breathe them in, but this is the only sunscreen myself and my kids can wear that we don't get burned. I wore it for a week in mid-summer in Spain, walking around in the sun the whole time and didn't get burned a bit. I have super fair skin and a lot of skin cancer in my family so I'm very particular about sunscreen. I love that this sunscreen doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all and doesn't smell bad. I do also like Blue Lizard for my kids, but really think this stuff works better.
Molly G.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love how easy the product was to use and the chic packaging. Sunscreen was gentle on the skin and didn't leave my skin feeling oily. I will definitely use it again!
Laura B.
Kenosha, WI
Spray suntan made sunburn a thing of the past. It is so conveniet, not only for the kids, but spraying myself down. So easy to take with to summer activities and apply anywhere .
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
I absolutely love this sunscreen! After trying it, Coppertone Clearly Sheer for Beach and Pool is the only sunscreen I will ever need!! It sprays on and dries quickly. It does not leave that residue feel like other products. I can easily go from the beach to out in public with no problems. Great product and a great price!! Once you try it, you'll never find something that compares!