Coppertone Clearly Sheer Faces, For Beach & Pool Faces Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50+, 2 oz

BY COPPERTONE

Light Refreshing, Just Right for Beach and Pool Occasions Refreshing, Clean Scent 2 Broad Spectrum SPF 50 1 Won t Cause Breakouts 4 Non-Comedogenic 7 Helps Leave Skin Soft 6 Water Resistant 5 Sheer, Light Skin Feel; Perfect for Face Questions? 866-288-3330 see more...

• "I don't usually give most products 5 stars but I love this stuff. Does NOT leave my skin oily. It is on the more expensive side but a lot goes a long way and very reliable for sensitive skin, especially the face!" in 18 reviews
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Coppertone for the win! I was happy to see that Coppertone had a sheer alternative for people like me, who don't like that thick feeling of having sunscreen on your face. I have a very sensitive skin and most sunscreens cause my face to breakout to burn to make my eyes water and I'm miserable. After using Coppertone sunscreen lotion SPF 30 I didn't have any of the negative side effects I'm used to. It worked fantastic and I did not get sunburned and went into the ocean multiple times and did not need to reapply. It is lightweight and breathable. Won't clog pores. Helps leave skin soft and smooth. Water resistant for 80 minutes.
Kayla T.
Waynesville, OH
High spf content which is what I look for in facial sunscreen but this leaves an oily sheen on my face so it’s not ideal under makeup (especially for someone who’s already oily/combo). For just being outside I like this! Make sure to wash off because it is slightly pore clogging in my experience
Anna G.
This formula is a little thicker and stickier than others which was an initial turn off. However, it proved to be helpful as it did not leave streak marks and enough product is expelled to easily rub into skin with a few strokes. Definitely has good staying power after water exposure and sweating. Bodes well for fair skin and preventing sun damage and sun burn. After multiple applications over a few days, you can feel the product build up on your skin and a good scrub is definitely needed. Overall, would recommend for good sun protection and water resistance.
Susan R.
Fayetteville
Very lightweight but still effective. Love how this sunscreen feels on my skin. Only issue is it’s not sweatproof, so not perfect for working in a garden center like I do. But it’s so comfortable, gentle, and otherwise effective, that I still love it! Highly recommend.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
I have used this several times and apply liberally. When I use it I am usually going golfing, by the pool, or to the beach so I don’t put on any makeup. While the coverage is good, it tends to make my face red.
Julie W.
Fitchburg, WI
Loved this sunscreen for faces! Not sticky or tacky. Smelled good. Worked well at screening the sun, didn't burn. Price was on point for item. Bottle is easy to use and I like you can turn the nozzle so it locks and can't leak in your bag.
Ashleigh S.
Miami
This is the only sunscreen for the face that I’ll ever use! It doesn’t leave that white cast that most sunscreens leave and it layers beautifully under makeup. Highly recommend
Esther D.
As I have a lighter complexion, this truly does sheer out to nothing. Its amazing. The only one out of two types of sunscreen that doesnt make me break out. Non-greasy, and provides a good barrier between skin and sun. Not heavy at all. I dont know if it will leave a cast of some kind on darker skin tones though
Alyssa K.
Byron Center
This one is nice and sheer. Absorbs quickly and is easy to rub in. Relatively matte to more of a satin finish which I love cause I hate that greasy feeling on my face.
Abigail C.
Brooklyn, NY
I initially got this for myself but was horrified to find it contains beeswax which I worried would aggravate my acne prone skin. I gave it to my hubby who, miracle of miracles, actually used it! I think it’s something about the pump - so wish more companies would use them.