Coppertone® Clearly Sheer® Faces Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion 2 fl. oz. Box

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® ClearlySheer® broad spectrum facial sunscreen lotion is fresh and light, just right for every day occasions: • Fresh, clean scent • Non-acnegenic; non-comedogenic; won't clog pores • Moisturizing to help smooth and soften skin • Sheer, light formula for a matte finish on skin • Water resistant (80 minutes) see more...

• "Doesn't make my sensitive skin breakout. And doesn't feel thick and heavy. I love the high sod especially since I live in the desert. " in 12 reviews
Jeri L.
Bradenton
Great product for going to the beach. It did not cause my sensitive skin to break out and provided protection from the sun. I use this several times a week for golfing, the pool or the beach.
Von o.
Fresno, CA
I like this face sunscreen. I use it for my kids. The scent is not overwhelming, just right for the little noises to not complain about the smell. The higher the spf the better.
Heather A.
Brownsville, TX
Tried @coppertone Clearly Sheer Faces SPF 50 for the first time this past week while on vacation in Cozumel and absolutely fell in love with this product. I used it on my entire family ranging from 2 to 48 years old and it worked great on all of us. It didn't leave our faces feeling greasy and didn't run into our eyes causing them to burn after getting into the water. Most importantly it protected our skin against the harsh sun for all 7 days with no redness or sunburns. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase for all of my families sun protection needs.
Victoria P.
Finally a sunscreen that doesn't burn. I have sensitive skin and most sunscreens worn out in the water usually burn or sting and just make my skin feel uncomfortable. This affordable and sheer sunscreen works perfectly for the summer! Used it on a week long vacation and it kept me protected and moisturize in a way. I will continuously buy it since it works perfectly. I'm glad I don't have to keep searching for sunscreens for my face.
Tyson C.
I love this product. When I was in high school, I was on a medication that caused my skin to burn very easily, especially my face. I had to get a strong and very protective sunscreen to wear when I went outside so I would not burn. I chose this brand and this exact sunscreen and I have no complaints! Try it!
Thomas L.
Bellefonte, PA
I usually get fried when I go out in the sun. This sunscreen protected my face and head, as well as my body and kept me from getting a really bad sun burn. Come to think of it I did not have any kind of burn, only a tan. I would buy it again for sure, and it was reasonably priced for sun screen.
Vanessa H.
Being a Florida resident, having sunscreen on hand is essential. Coppertone Clearly Sheer is my number one choice, it glides on smooth and blends in with no white streaks or discolor. SPF 50 helps with guarding against the harsh sun rays and safe for the kids.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
ONe of my favorite brands, Excellent coverage with spf 50 it protects against the suns rays. Goes on sheer and smells great, gentle and excellent quality. I purchase this every summer. I don't use all year round. Highly recommend. Love this brand
Jaime A.
We live in florida so we love a great, oil free, high SPF sunscreen. I like it because I can wear it under my make up and it doesnt make me oily and it doesnt get in ky eyes and sting. Its a great buy.
Chelsea M.
Westminster, MD
This product was a lifesaver over the summer. Between beach trips to music festivals, I used so much sunscreen. It was super important that this one wasn’t greasy on my face, and didn’t clog pores! Would absolutely recommend