Coppertone® Clearly Sheer® Faces Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion 2 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Wanda H.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® ClearlySheer® broad spectrum facial sunscreen lotion is fresh and light, just right for every day occasions: • Fresh, clean scent • Non-acnegenic; non-comedogenic; won't clog pores • Moisturizing to help smooth and soften skin • Sheer, light formula for a matte finish on skin • Water resistant (80 minutes) see more...

• I have always used sunscreen lotion on my face, is it worth to bu...4 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen work well underneath makeup?2 Answers
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Wamego , KS
I have searched ALL over for a sunscreen that smells good, isn't greasy, and, most importantly, protects my light-colored skin - this sunscreen does it all! I always shake the bottle a couple times before I use it anyway but have not had a single problem with this. Within a few seconds of applying, my skin is smooth, dry and protected! It is not greasy or gritty at all and does not leave any residue on my skin. My skin feels softer when I use it. I won't leave the house in the summer without it! Although this one says it is for "sunny days," It is truly the BEST sunscreen!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
Perfect light weight but effective sunscreen for your face. I was on the search for a sunscreen with a high enough spf to be effective but that would not leave my skin greasy. I have had no breakouts since using this. It does say to reapply after 80 minutes in the water. I reapply about every 90 minutes or so if I am sweating or in the water. Otherwise I find this lasts just about all day. Great to wear under makeup or alone!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Once you try spray sunscreen for your body, its hard to go back to lotions. Its still gonna be a little greasy on your skin but you don't have to drop everything just to put it on. It has this cooling sensation almost and is really fast with application. Sport is also probably better if you're in and out of the water because it isn't going to wash off as easily
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Love this product! Protects me from the harmful effects of the sun but doesn't make me oily or break out, and I have extremely sensitive skin. Does tend to burn the eyes if you sweat throughout the day, so I would recommend using a primer or matte product over the top. I use Magical Moringa from Lush and it works like a charm.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
I use this on my face every day. I still use a BB cream after that has SPF 20 in addition. It is much lighter than other sunscreens, so I feel like I can use it on my face everyday without it clogging up my pores. It still does leave my skin a bit greasier than I would prefer, but I would not stop using it.
Catherine I.
Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
I was sent this to review and I found that this was great during the 115° Las Vegas summer. I always get burned and I worry about my face. This was not greasy and I was able to wear this without feeling that I had white goo in my face. I even wore make up over it when I have to go out on an occasion.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
I have very sensitive skin. Many sunscreens irritate my skin or make me break out. Have you ever put sunscreen on your face and minutes later you start to sweat and you get sunscreen in your eye? ouch! it's not fun. this clearly sheer faces sunscreen doesn't do that. And that's what I love about it.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Austin, TX
I have used Coppertone since I was a small child, I appreciate the gentle protection that it offers, and know that they have been around long enough to know what really works. I have a very fair complexion and love that I can use this product every day without clogged pores!
Margo W.
Margo W.
This product is great because I can use it on my face while I play sports in the hot weather, and it won't drip into my eyes as I sweat! That said, it wakes a little while to rub in, so I always have to ask friends to check and make sure I don't have whit spots on my face.
Ali S.
Ali S.
Lexington, KY
This sunscreen protected my skin all day at the pool this summer. I bought this from my local Rite Aid. Although it was effective, it was a little irritating on my sensitive skin the first time. No breakouts, just a little itch. To improve, it could be a little less oily.
Diane C.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
I have always used sunscreen lotion on my face, is it worth to buy the sunscreen lotion gear for just the face.
Nina B.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
Does this sunscreen work well underneath makeup?