Coppertone® Clearly Sheer® Faces Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion 2 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Wanda H.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® ClearlySheer® broad spectrum facial sunscreen lotion is fresh and light, just right for every day occasions: • Fresh, clean scent • Non-acnegenic; non-comedogenic; won't clog pores • Moisturizing to help smooth and soften skin • Sheer, light formula for a matte finish on skin • Water resistant (80 minutes) see more...

• I have always used sunscreen lotion on my face, is it worth to bu...4 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen work well underneath makeup?2 Answers
Kelly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does the job I need it to do. It’s not too expensive and not super heavy feeling. It does make me look a bit greasy but if I put makeup on top it looks fine. So far it hasn’t broken me out but we will see
Emily V.
Northville, MI
Firstly,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE, the fact it's a SHEER lotion and oil free! I have very oily skin, and also have suffered from shingles the past few years, and this product (along with the sensitive skin one, which I used first), has made outside in the summer healthy and safe on my face (where I tend to break out and get shingles flare ups on the right upper side). Any time I sweat, or anything it seems, gets on my face, or makes it oiler, I break out like crazy, but due to this being a SHEER lotion, its super light quality, yet perfect spf30 (I like to, and it IS healthier to let your skin soak up some sun getting much needed Vitamin D, told to me by doctor, as the new trend of SPF 50+ broad spectrum/ all the way too SPF100+, is actually blocking out certain rays from the sun that are helpful to our bodies, especially those of us who live where it snows, and have short 3 month summers).
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my quest for a dupe of murad I believe this is the closest I have come. It does come out of the tube white but it shears out on the skin and I've had great success with it. I haven't tried it under make up but that is the next thing I will try.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome sunscreen for daily use. This is a perfect sunscreen for the summer days... Great before the beach, pool, outdoor sports, etc... I also use it everyday before I apply my makeup. I love this product and can't live without it!
Sarah O.
Irmo
Not the best sunscreen for sensitive skin, leaves overmoisturised feeling amd stings if you get it anywhere near your eyes. It does well for preventing sunburn which is why i give it 3 stars but uncomfortable for all day wear
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! This is the only stuff I use on my face. It is so light and doesn't break me out! My nose tends to always burn and I haven't had a burnt nose since using this! Would recommend to anyone with problem skin
Tayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of this product. I don't really feel like it did that much for mice again. It did protect but not extraordinary. For the price I just go with a regular sunscreen
Rachel M.
Rayne, LA
We love this sunscreen. We always take it in our bag to the pool. My kids and I love the way it makes our skin feel and I love how it protects my family. We have bought this sunscreen every summer at the beginning of the summer and will buy it again in the years to come!
Whitney E.
Dyersburg, TN
This worked great at the beach for me. My face is super sensitive to the sun. This helped my face not to get sunburned and did not break out my sensitive skin. This was my first time using it but I will buy again next summer.
Annemarie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Protected my fair skin against the brutal Florida sunshine, and did not leave my face greasy feeling or cause me to break out.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
I have always used sunscreen lotion on my face, is it worth to buy the sunscreen lotion gear for just the face.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
Does this sunscreen work well underneath makeup?