Coppertone® Clearly Sheer® Faces Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion 2 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Wanda H.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® ClearlySheer® broad spectrum facial sunscreen lotion is fresh and light, just right for every day occasions: • Fresh, clean scent • Non-acnegenic; non-comedogenic; won't clog pores • Moisturizing to help smooth and soften skin • Sheer, light formula for a matte finish on skin • Water resistant (80 minutes) see more...

• I have always used sunscreen lotion on my face, is it wor...4 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen work well underneath makeup?2 Answers
  • "Always use a face sunscreen if you have sensitive skin! I usually use a roll on but this works as well" in 8 reviews
Christen C.
Mobile, AL
Works great as an SPF, but if you are acne prone I would steer clear. This contains comedogenic ingredients. If you don’t tend to break out if should be fine! Lightweight and not greasy feeling. Also better than no SPF!
Heather G.
Waco, TX
I love this. Just straight up love this. Everytime I go out during the summer my face would burn. Finding this was a LIFESAVER. Small enough to carry in my purse, but strong enough to keep me from looking like a tomato. Will use again when next Summer rolls around.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
I really enjoy this product! It is so light and crispy and it doesn’t leave my face feeling sticky, oily or heavy like other brand sunscreens. It provides great coverage and is perfect for sensitive skin. Plus the clean fragrance is to die for!
Holly P.
Novi
I love using a spray for my face cause I feel it gets better coverage. I still wipe it in but at least I know it gets all over. My face didn't feel very greasy with the spray either. Perfect for quick application
Tiffany F.
The coppertone brand of skin protection products are amazing. The packaging is perfectly convenient for all moms and dads on the go. The product itself is very effective for the affordable price. I would recommend this item to anyone looking for the perfect skin protectant for the summer or all year round,
Savannah C.
Usually the only place I get burned is my cheeks. I went to Florida and put this on once or twice and my face is not in the slightest bit burned. It worked so well and I'm very impressed. It smells pretty good for a face sunscreen and went right into my skin like regular lotion. If you're buying face sunscreen this summer, get this one.
Chelsea D.
MURRIETA, CA
I like coppertone sunscreens. It has great coverage. It's a good price for what it is. It's usually the brand that I always buy. I like the packaging. I repeatedly use it. My husband also uses this product. I recommend it to anyone who uses sunscreen.
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA
I love this!! Use it for my face when we go to the beach! It's gently and it still allows me to wear makeup without all of it sliding off after applying! I used this often this year! I would improve the scent and packaging though!!
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
In my quest for a dupe of murad I believe this is the closest I have come. It does come out of the tube white but it shears out on the skin and I've had great success with it. I haven't tried it under make up but that is the next thing I will try.
Aubrey M.
This sunscreen works very well. I never get sunburned when i use it and with my fair skin its rare to find a product like that. It doesnt have a very strong smell which i am thankful for because strong smells give me headaches, the only downside is it can be slightly greasy
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
I have always used sunscreen lotion on my face, is it worth to buy the sunscreen lotion gear for just the face.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
Does this sunscreen work well underneath makeup?