BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone clearlysheer sunscreen delivers trusted broad spectrum protection in delightfully light, refreshing formulas that feel clean on skin. Clearlysheer beach & pool provides water resistant protection; perfect for occasions spent in and around the water. Its unique new scent has tropical fruit and flower notes that perfectly complement the overall asesthetics of the breakthrough formulas. see more...

Coppertone Clearly Sheer Beach/Pool SPF 50+ Lotion - 5 oz
  • "Favorite sunscreen if i don't have urban decay i use this on my family and their sensitive skin" in 15 reviews
Savannah B.
Love this sunscreen. It smells great and isn’t oily. It covers pretty well too. You have to reapply it every so often, which is pretty standard for sunscreen. It’s available at most places so whenever we run out I can buy it anywhere! The downside to it is that if you have well water there is a pretty good chance it can stain light clothing orange. To avoid this, I add citric acid to the wash to prevent the orange stains!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I've always pretty much used copertone sunscreens because they work & has a high SPF. I got this fpr my son's going to the pool & now our families boat and it has lasted forever. My one son can't live without it or he'll burn really bad, but we use it on tne whole family. I love how it goes on clear & without having a sticky mess.
Hunter T.
New York
This is by far my favorite sunscreen it's a really good price for the really great product. The smell of it is just the best I just love the smell of sunscreen and the smell of this one is very pleasant. It also works super well on protecting me from burning which I do very easily but this helps.
Amanda G.
I’ve used this before. Didn’t get sunburnt as bad but still followed instructions and reapplied sunblock resulted in a burn. Wasn’t outside longer than two hours. It’s was gentle on my body but more harsh on my face. My face burned after applying and was super red.
Lexi C.
I thoroughly enjoy this sunscreen! I 100% feel that it is effective and follows through on its promise to protect the skin from the sun. However it’s pretty difficult to rub it. It sits on the skin a pretty good bit of time before it finally absorbs.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
I love using this sunscreen. I have very fair skin and burn really really easily. But this usually protects my skin allot. I like the smell of it also which is important to me. I definitely suggest it especially for children!
Catherine O.
Decatur, GA
My mom is obsessed with this product and every time we go to the beach we fight over the bottle. It's so light and smells good and keeps me from getting sun burned without feeling like I have oil slathered all over my body
Kyliegh Y.
Carlsbad, NM
I like to buy the coppertone rub on sunscreen for my child because it goes on easier and you don’t have to worry about the spray getting in their eyes. Super available at major retailers not bad pricing!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Coppertone rubs in well and doesn’t leave whiteness for me. I prefer lotions because I get more even coverage. Ive never had a breakout using this sunscreen, even in humid conditions.
Gabrielle G.
Dunmore, PA
Is this greasy to the touch ? Does it wash off easily?
Megan S.