BY COPPERTONE

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Coppertone CLEARLYSheer sunscreen delivers trusted broad spectrum protection in delightfully light, refreshing formulas that feel clean on skin. CLEARLYSheer Beach & Pool provides water resistant protection; perfect for occasions spent in and around the water. Its unique new scent has tropical fruit and flower notes that perfectly complement the overall asesthetics of the breakthrough formulas. see more...

Mickie P.
Missouri City, TX
I tried this product in Belize , it was extremely hot. The price was great even being in another country. The spray was light, non greasy, and only had to apply once. It was fragrance free. Definitely would recommend to others
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need a sunscreen for going in the pool so I tried this. I was so pleased with the way it help up in the pool water and I’ve continued to buy it several times. It works great on kids also and it’s so easy to apply
Erin E.
Runnemede, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I burned unbelievably bad using this. Not sure if it's because it's a spray and I can't get it even, or if I just didn't spread it well enough, but I ended up feeling greasy and bright red. Not a good combo!
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t like the smell on this. It works as afar as keeping me from getting sunburn. It definitely makes a difference in the water. Goes on smoothly but the smell is very loud.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Spray spray spray on your sunscreen !! It’s a great alternative to putting a lotion sunscreen on when your in a rush .. but it doesn’t last as long .. runs out quicker in this form but still works just as great !! Pick it up from your local Walmart stores
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Coopertone product is very nice. It is a sun screen. I like that I can just spray it. It makes it very easy to use and apply. I have pale skin. I bought this at the drug store. I would buy again soon.
Gloria A.
Ft Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very tan all of complexion actually… But now that I am in my 40s I care more about my skin. So this Coppertone has always been a trusted name in my house and I continue to purchase everything that I need and sunscreen from them on the
Theresa U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the sprays as opposed to the actual lotions. Makes things so much easier & I really appreciate that this is sheer. You’re not chalkboard white jumping into a pool. However I wish I felt like my skin was more protected from the sun.
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my skin stay protected throughout the day and it feels great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have kids and we live in Florida, so sunscreen is a must! We’ve used this product for a long time. Sometimes it doesn’t stand up to the sun. I will keep purchasing because, its needed.