BY COPPERTONE

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Coppertone CLEARLYSheer sunscreen delivers trusted broad spectrum protection in delightfully light, refreshing formulas that feel clean on skin. CLEARLYSheer Beach & Pool provides water resistant protection; perfect for occasions spent in and around the water. Its unique new scent has tropical fruit and flower notes that perfectly complement the overall asesthetics of the breakthrough formulas. see more...

Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
My family and I are very careful about putting on sunscreen. Recently, on my store trip to Kroger, I picked up Coppertone Clearly Sheer Beach/Pool spray because it looked nice, had at least 50 SPF, and the cost was reasonable. We used this on a 95 degree day at a waterpark and I am a huge fan! It worked great where others sunscreens have failed. I would highly recommend this and it is easy to apply quickly.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
I would give this 5 stars if it weren't for one thing -- it ran out so quickly!! It applied evenly and covered well. It's the first spray that I didn't feel I had to rub all the way in to avoid streaks or missed parts. I loved the formula/consistency, and it didn't break out my sensitive skin. I will buy again because the product was great, but I will make sure to always have 2 bottles on hand!
Mary T.
Mary T.
Lansing, MI
I love Copper tone Clearly Sheer with the SPF of 50+. It has a very sheer oil that keeps my skin hydrated. I reapply after floating around on my pool chair.
The Florida sun is brutal, but if you keep using the Coppertone Clearly Sheer it maintains your moisture & it keeps my feet and toes from burning. I have a beautuful dark bronze that I couldn't get with any other sun protection product.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Saint louis , MO
We used this last summer and I thought it did a solid job as a secondary sunscreen. Sprays alone are NEVER enough protection for myself or any of my children, so we use a lotion first, then a spray. Plus, sprays cost more. That being said, we use it around tan lines, under swimsuits, over swimsuits, behind ears, hair lines, etc, and it does a great job there. doesn't leave residue or stains
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Edmond, OK
I love this sunscreen! Unlike most sunscreens this one is very light on the skin and I have used it several times before. It is very gentle on the skin and not thick like most sunscreens. I would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in a lighter feel with the same heavy protection. You can buy it at your local drug store as well which is really handy.
Laura N.
Laura N.
Wynne, AR
Having fair skin, sunscreen is one of the most important products for me to own. This is one of my definite "go-to"s! I hate the thick sticky feeling of sunscreen, especially when it has to be applied several times in one outing. With Coppertone Clearly Sheer Lotion Spray, it goes on perfectly and stays on! No sticky feeling or thickness about it.
z v.
z v.
This stuff is great. I usually don't like spray on sunscreen because of the smell but this doesn't really have a strong smell which is great for a sunscreen in general. But what I really LOVE about this sunscreen is it doesn't feel sticky and once I have it on I don't even notice. I will continue to buy this and recommend it to others.
Annie P.
Annie P.
Rouses Point, NY
I love the aerosol spray bottle it's very convenient to use especially with children. I can just spray and they can continue to run around and play and not having to worry about it being greasy and running off. I use this on my self as well. I buy it every summer and always send one to school and keep the other in the trunk of my car.
Addy A.
Addy A.
I love this sunscreen. I bought it on a whim, headed out to play frisbee golf on an incredibly sunny day. I was not disappointed. It goes on easy and feels light and fresh. It lasts and doesn't make my skin breakout as some other lotions do. To top it all off, it smells HEAVENLY! I love to wear it and not use perfume.
LaTia E.
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
I am not big on wearing sunscreen since I have dark pigmentation. But when I do wear sunscreen, which is in the summer time, I use Copperstone Clearly Sheer Beach/Pool Lotion Spray and it does the trick. I absolutely love the fact that to is a spray. It spray on quickly and effectively. Go and get you some!