BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Clearly Sheer® After Sun Moisturizer helps keep sun-exposed skin looking healthy and radiant.• This restorative moisturizer is formulated with nutrient-rich skin conditioners, including vitamin E and Pro Vitamin B5 to help lock in moisture and rehydrate skin.• Helps support your skin's natural antioxidant defenses that can be depleted after time in the sun. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie F.
Since the sun leaves us tanned, I use the AfterSun moisturizer to help soothe our skin. My son always dislikes it but his skin needs it. I also enjoy using this on my own skin. Great moisturizer.
Maria C.
West Islip
It leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized and it smells amazing. I actually have started using this every day as part of my daily routine
Anna B.
Barrington, IL
This product saved us from a ruined vacation after we spent the whole day in the sun in Puerto Rico!