BY COPPERTONE #54 in Body Sunscreen

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Coppertone 8 floz Sunscreen Blocks Uva Rays see more...

• I always want to make sure my daughter's skin is protected. Has a...7 Answers
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Copper tone is my go to sunscreen brand. I tend you use sport when I’m busy outside, swimming, gardening, running, and more. I find myself always burning so, able every hour or two I will reapply. When applying wait five minutes before your activity to allow the sunscreen to dry and 100% protect you and your children. I find that it doesn’t affect sensitive skin. You can normally get this product at Walmart, target, Walgreens, and more.
Elizabeth B.
I am pretty pale, but on top of that I am VERY anti sun on my skin!! I have beautiful skin and I want to have it when I’m older! So I ALWAYS load up on sunscreen and re-apply once an hour. I use coppertone and the sports one is great!! Definitely recommend and will definitely continue to use
Eva Grace K.
Anderson, SC
This sunscreen works great and keeps me burn free through my marching band camp (which is 2 weeks long, 12 hours everyday). I use every time I’m trying to prevent burns and I’m hardly ever disappointed. The sunscreen is somewhat sticky though and that is why I only give it 4 stars.
jj J.
Lubbock, Tx
I use this sunscreen mainly in the summer and use it for recreational activities. It has a light feel and effective. I don't get burnt easily on my own but this helps a lot. I usaully buy this at target. I mean I don't think it needs improvement , but other opinions might differ.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
I usually the spray sunscreens but this is one of the few good ones! I use this stuff when I'm at the beach and don't want to rub sand into my skin but still need to reapply sunscreen. My only tip would be to use a ton of this other wise it's easy to miss a spot and burn.
Liz S.
I use this on both myself and the kids. It works well. Like any sunscreen, it needs to be reapplied every few hours especially when in the water. I didn't think it was too greasy. I can find it at most retail stores and the price is comparable with other brands.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Didn't like it felt like it burns my skin when I started to sweat. It didn't meat my expectations because it's for sports and you sweat while doing sports sooooo. Won't be buying it again. Don't recommend it to anyone. The good thing it was cheap for a sunblock.
Amanda A.
Alamo, TX
I play Softball year around so I am constantly in the sun and this sun screen helps a bunch! I don’t really like wearing sun screen because i feel that it doesn’t work very well but this one has definitely changed my mind! Just wish it was a bit cheaper!
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I love this sunscreen. Something I noticed is that it literally leaves a coat on your skin so you know there is a heavy barrier there. And when I’m out at the beach all day play lung sports and in the water I know I’m fully covered from the sun
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
This is one of the most common around sunscreens. Usually has the most decent pricing, and claiming to be water proof. I would say it is pretty average, I've been burnt using it, and not burnt using it. None the less it may have been my own fault not following directions down to the t. Reapply after 90mins or towel drying or getting wet. But the overall consistency if the product was average to others on the market. A little greasy, and generic sunscreen smell. Will purchase again.
Jeff B.
Chatham , IL
I always want to make sure my daughter's skin is protected. Has anyone used this on their toddler?