BY COPPERTONE #12 in Sunscreen

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Coppertone 8 floz Sunscreen Blocks Uva Rays see more...

• I always want to make sure my daughter's skin is protected. Has a...7 Answers
Eneida G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Coppertone 8 floz Sunscreen Blocks Uva Rays ever since I was in Track & Field in middle school (11 years ago) and I still use it now. It works great when using it at the water parks as well. Through all the walking, sweating, and swimming, Coppertone 8 floz Sunscreen Blocks Uva Rays stays on throughout my entire visit (about 5+hrs) and keeps my family from being roasted from the scorching hot summer sun. Definitely recommend to all my family and friends.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Copper tone is my go to sunscreen brand. I tend you use sport when I’m busy outside, swimming, gardening, running, and more. I find myself always burning so, able every hour or two I will reapply. When applying wait five minutes before your activity to allow the sunscreen to dry and 100% protect you and your children. I find that it doesn’t affect sensitive skin. You can normally get this product at Walmart, target, Walgreens, and more.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love airsol cans! The packaging is neat and not messy. The top has a turntable lock and unlock switch so little fingers are not able to get into it. The sunscreen itself comes out white and is full coverage but I would recommend rubbing the product in so you’re not blotchy from the Sun’s rays. It’s affordable and I highly recommend trying this product out!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great sunscreen for those hot summer months where you spend a lot of time in the water. This product stays on and protects much longer than most and that’s because it’s sweat resistant...stays on even when your skin gets wet. Sprays on white and turns clear. Fairly good price and it comes in different SPFs. Highly recommended.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m super fair skinned and live in Florida so when we go to the pool or beach sunscreen is not an option it’s a necessity. I️ rarely buy the same exact sunscreen twice because there’s so many to choose from. I always go for spray sunscreen because it’s easier to apply and less messy, at least that’s my opinion. The protection is good, but tends to run once your in the water. Must apply after 80 minutes to assure you don’t get burnt. DO NOT put this on your face if you’re planning on sweating or getting wet, it will burn you eyes and skin around and under your eyes when it runs. I️ suggest getting a different, maybe a stick, for your face.
Eva Grace K.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen works great and keeps me burn free through my marching band camp (which is 2 weeks long, 12 hours everyday). I use every time I’m trying to prevent burns and I’m hardly ever disappointed. The sunscreen is somewhat sticky though and that is why I only give it 4 stars.
Haidar Y.
I love this sunscreen, it's definitely worth the price especially for how much it protects. I started using more sunscreen since I have more tattoos now and it protects my skin and my tattoos from fading. I would definitely recommend this to people with and without tattoos.
jj J.
Lubbock, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sunscreen mainly in the summer and use it for recreational activities. It has a light feel and effective. I don't get burnt easily on my own but this helps a lot. I usaully buy this at target. I mean I don't think it needs improvement , but other opinions might differ.
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually the spray sunscreens but this is one of the few good ones! I use this stuff when I'm at the beach and don't want to rub sand into my skin but still need to reapply sunscreen. My only tip would be to use a ton of this other wise it's easy to miss a spot and burn.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like it felt like it burns my skin when I started to sweat. It didn't meat my expectations because it's for sports and you sweat while doing sports sooooo. Won't be buying it again. Don't recommend it to anyone. The good thing it was cheap for a sunblock.
Jeff B.
Chatham , IL
I always want to make sure my daughter's skin is protected. Has anyone used this on their toddler?