BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sunscreen Spray ClearlySheer for Beach & Pool: Helps prevent sunburn Broad spectrum Helps leave skin soft and smooth Fast absorbing Water resistant (80 minutes) see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is pretty good. I tan super easily but have tattoos and need the protection. This keeps my skin safe without stopping my tan from coming out. Doesn’t have the classic sunblock smell but doesn’t smell chemically. Spreads easily and quickly.
Lisa M.
Corona, CA
As a Swim teacher in the summers, this product kept me completely sub protected and even gave me a gorgeous natural golden tan. No need to spray tan or use a tanning bed, this lotion does the trick!
Michelle b.
Man , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep this stocked up for everyone in the house. It goes on easy and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily We use it all summer long on every member of the family and we don't get sunburn. So I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good sunblock
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this is a great sunscreen! It applies very easily and does not make your skin feel greasy. It does a good job at staying on when you get into the water. I apply only a couple of times during the period that I am out in the sun. It smells good, so this is definitely a sunscreen that I would recommend for someone to purchase!
Carmen K.
Cheverly
I love this product , I always have used , when I bought my last one sunscreen It's remained me when I was a little girl !
I suggest everybody to use this product Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen LotionCoppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love how this sunscreen protects me with out leaving my skin feeling greasy! It's so light weight, smells good and doesn't clog my pores when used on my face. Plus I know with the brand Coppetone my skin is being protected from harmful UV rays.
Claudia L.
Stockton , CA
Used this product about 2 weeks ago at a family graduation/BBQ party and absolutely loved the hydration and "tan" vibes. Super long-lasting with the right amount of SPF, definitely recommend to all my beach goers to get that perfect amount of sunscreen plus a nice glow to your body
Chandler B.
Fayetteville , AR
Taking care of your skin is one of the most important things you can do! Nobody wants wrinkles or damaged skin, or worse, melanoma. Any time I'm outside I make sure to use my Copper Tone sunscreen as my first line of defense. Love it!
Maddie B.
Nashville , TN
I really liked it as I tried it, but I ended up needing to apply a lot more, and normally ended up no better then I was before. Of course I'm not patient when it comes to tanning. But I used it till it was gone!
Ashley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite product due to chemicals , however it's easy to find at every store and works well when out at the beach . I really do like this product , I just prefer more natural brand than this .