BY COPPER+CRANE #3 in Bar Soap

Our luxurious Spa Bar foams up into a rich, creamy lather and caresses you with a specially crafted, nutrient-rich blend of rose hip extract and precious botanic oils. Skin feels silky soft and smooth while the subtle elderberry basil tea bouquet lingers to complete the intoxicating sensory experience.

How to use: Lather the bar and massage into your skin. Rinse thoroughly.

Signature elements: Rose hip and vitamin E

Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid,  sodium tallowate, water (aqua) sodium isethionate, sodium searate, fragrance (parfum), sodium cocoate (or) sodium palm kernelate, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium chloride, PEG-20, glycerin, sodium isostearoyl, lactylate, petrolatum, titanium dioxide, sucrose cocoate, tetrasodium etidronate, pentasodium pentetate, rosa canina fruit, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate

• Does copper and crane sell any other soaps? Or is this th...9 Answers
Shilo B.
The moment you own the initial box, you know this so our smells amazing. Not only is the packaging very appealing to the buyers eyes, the individual wrapping of the soap, itself, is also nice. Usually when I open a soap bar brand new from the packaging, the smell takes over, but it dies out within a few days. However in this case, the soul hasn’t seem to lost any scent to it and it’s actually pretty relaxing to smell it as you use it or even just have it in your shower. Overall this is a great bar of soap; now I know why it’s $15 each. At first I definitely thought it was out of my personal budget and not going to be worth it - but I was wrong. Definitely willing to buy this product on my own.
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
If you love heavily fragrances bar soaps then this is for you. I am not a lover of bar soaps and for one bar it is $15! Excuse me! Better buy me dinner first!
The scent has a strong but subtle fragrance where it smells like luxury makeup. Floral notes covering a mildly chemical yet soapy smell. It’s very strange and over priced for what it is.
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
I received this Copper+Crane Spa Bar free from Influenster for testing purposes in the Showstopper VoxBox. I have very dry skin and I struggle to find soaps and body washes that doesn’t dry or irritate my skin. Usually after my shower I have to apply lotion but after using the Copper+Crane Spa Bar my skin felt so moisturized! It wasn’t dried out or flakey like normally. I didn’t have to use lotion like I normally would with the body wash I was using before. I instantly fell in love because I finally found a soap that leaves my dry skin feeling extremely soft but also smelling luxurious! I’ve already ordered another Spa Bar for when I run out of this one. It’s extremely affordable for as big as a bar that you get. $15 for the bar that’s 9.8 oz! It’s 3 times the size of the soaps I used before and actually works for my skin!
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
Has anyone heard of Copper and Crane? I didn’t until I received a bar of it from Influenster in my most recent VoxBox to review. So here we are.
To start with he packaging is lovely and makes the product feel like a luxury item. Very sleek box and quaint wrapping over the soap. But the smell is gorgeous and before you even open the box you get to experience it. It’s strong, but not in an artificial, overly perfumed way. I used it in the shower with a loofah and it lathered very nicely. It cleaned my skin without making it overly dry. I would definitely recommend this soap whether as a treat to your own skin or as a present for someone else - because the holidays are right around the corner!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm usually not a bar soap kind of girl because they often leave my skin dry, but this beauty didn't! It left my skin feeling soft and hydrated && it smells PHENOMENAL. It had a luxurious lather and wasnt sticky or greasy feeling. The only con for me personally is a way to store it. I contemplated cutting it into smaller pieces to keep in my shower but couldnt bring myself to cut it because it was so pretty. The packaging is also really luxurious and sleek. It made me feel like I was at the spa!
**Yes I did receive this for FREE from influenster to test**
Laura P.
Cleveland, OH
Really enjoyed this product. The packaging is so luxurious which is great because this would make the perfect present for someone, especially at this Fall time of year. The bar itself is really big so you clearly get a lot of product for your money. The creamy consistency is really nice, it’s kind of like a dove bar but much creamier and better scented. It would be great if they could make a bar like this but one of those massage bar shapes, I would definitely purchase. Lastly, the scent of this soap is so long lasting! I love any scent with rose in but this really is a pleasant long lasting smell that you get little whiffs of throughout the day.
Elizabeth N.
I received this in an influenster campaign. The packaging was absolutely delightful and it  smells freaking amazing. I've used this a few times in the shower and I haven't found it to be that amazing. It leaves my skin with the same feeling it has when I've used other bar soaps, kind of squeaky dry? I didn't find it to be incredibly moisturizing.
Ker K.
Guys!! Really love it this Spa Bar luxurious foams, I love the smell and creamy lather this soap is with a specially crafted, nutrient-rich blend of rose hip extract and precious botanic oils. My skin feels silky soft and smooth, every time I take a bath I use this soap to get a sothing felling. Its my favorite!

#CopperAndCrane #contest #complimentary @CopperAndCrane @Influenster
Maike H.
Kingsville, TX
I honestly absolutely love this product. I’ve been wanting a more natural body soap for a while and this one is the best. It smells amazing and leaves my body silky smooth and moisturized. It doesn’t take a lot of product to lather my body so it lasts a long time. The price is steep but the quality and how long you can use it definitely make up for it.
Cátia F.
I tried this product today for the first time, is a very good soap. The smell is amazing, stays on the body and it's so active that my whole bathroom is smelling the perfume. I don't feel that gives my skin enough moisture. The formula is very light and doesn't do a lot of foam. I love the packaging that came with the spa bar I feel it makes a great gift for someone that loves that kind of stuff. I received this for free from @influenster #showstoppervoxbox #CopperAndCrane #complementary
Madison A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does copper and crane sell any other soaps? Or is this the only one?