Copper Moon Colombian Coffee, Light Medium Roast, Ground, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)

BY COPPER MOON

Copper Moon world coffees invites you to taste the truly unique coffees of the world and explore the richest flavors these cultures have to offer. Copper Moon searches the globe to find the best beans the world has to offer and then carefully roasts... see more...

• What are you favorite creamers to use with your copper moon coffee? 1 Answers
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
First time I tried it I really liked it. Strong, rich flavor with a great aroma afterwards. I'd definitely recommend.
Monrovia, IN
This coffee is great. We have a Copper Moon Coffee Shop at the hospital I work at, so I can get Copper Moon every day! Mexico & Sumatra are my favs!
Monrovia, IN
What are you favorite creamers to use with your copper moon coffee?