Copper Chef Pan Set, 7 Piece

by Copper Chef

Conquer the Kitchen with Copper Chefu2019s Versatile 7-Piece Pan Set. Whatever you need to cook, Copper Chef makes it faster, healthier and easier because anyone can cook like a chef with Copper Chef. LONG DESCRIPTION: Conquer the Kitchen with Copper Chefu2019s Versatile 7-Piece Pan Set. Bake, fry, broil, saute, and braise with the most versatile set of Cerami-Tech non-stick cookware you can buy. Nothing sticks to these pans, so thereu2019s no need to add extra oil or butter and clean upu2019s a breeze. The stainless steel induction plate ensures even heating from side to side and makes these pans perfect on all stove tops and even in the oven. This versatile set includes a 5.8 Qt. Deep Dish Casserole pan with vented, tempered glass lid to hold in flavor, vitamins, and nutrients. A 3.6 Qt. sauce pan with its own vented, tempered glass lid. Youu2019ll love non-stick frying in the Creami-Tech 10u201D round frying pan, or the extra-roomy, 11u201D non-stick square pan. Plus, if you donu2019t know what you want to cook, the Ultimate Recipe Guide Cookbook takes you step by step through mouthwatering meals you can make easily and your family will love. Whatever you need to cook, Copper Chef makes it faster, healthier and easier because anyone can cook like a chef with Copper Chef.

Does this work on a glass stove top?
Start your review of Copper Chef Pan Set, 7 Piece!
Stephanie S.
Seelyville, IN
Cooks great initially but has steadily gone down hill. Is not scratch resistant. Becomes a non non stick after a couple months. Copper looks disgusting with grease build up.
Bonita K.
Pt Pleasant, WV
After using these for 3 mos now, I loved them at first, bc they were perfect weight, ( which is a big factor for me bc I'm small, dont like heavy cookware) they were great non stick, beautiful on inside, ( blue diamond) but now that I've had them for 3 mos, they are starting to stick, it's a shame, bc I really liked them, so no I wouldn't recommend, bc that's alot of money for something that is gonna stick after 3 mos! :(
Ask a question to the Influenster community...