BY COPIC

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. Original line of high quality illustrating tools used for decades by professionals around the world. Popular for use with models, ceramics, and similar projects. Ideal for all calligraphy, airbrushing, and graphic arts needs. Broad nib offers smooth, consistent coverage for larger areas. Fine nib allows for easy detail work. Photocopy safe and guaranteed color consistency. Compatible with the Copic Airbrush System. Color choice is expandable to include the entire selection by purchasing Various Ink refills and empty markers. Set C - 72 pieces Copic Marker Products may only be shipped within North America the Caribbean and the islands of Hawaii with one exclusion; the island of Oahu may not be shipped Copic Marker Products. see more...

• Do these markers last for a long time?1 Answers
  • How long do these markers last? also are the refills expe...2 Answers
  • How long do these markers last? also are the refills expe...1 Answers
Oscar C.
tacoma
This is my favorite brand of alcohol based markers, they’re on the pricey side running you $7-$8 a marker, but you get what you pay for. The quality is amazing, the colors show vividly, and the bleeding is minimal (if used correctly).

tips on purchasing them.
In store
• buy them At michaels or Joan’s in bulk when they’re on sale or with coupons.
• Check local art stores
Online
• shop around a little look at different sites and compare prices **make sure your getting a good deal*
• you can take the chance of buying used ones on eBay (sometime people have more than one so they sell their extras)

Best sites
D!ckblick.com, price: $5.24 usually $7.99
colouryourdesign.$5.25 usually $7.99
Taylor S.
I absolutely adore Copic markers and recommend them to any serious artist who wants new markers. They blend better than any other marker I have ever used. The only con is they are kind of pricey but they are worth the money. I would 10/10 recommend to anyone who is thinking about buying them
Kamila P.
Crystal lake
I extremely love this product because it has a large variety of colors and they blend so well together. I would definitely repurchase these markers again. Even though they are expensive they are worth the cost. I would recommend this product to people who love to draw and color!
Mateo F.
Los Angeles
i love how copic marker Work. they well blend and good for Anime. I like to draw and the Copic Marker bring my drawing to live. I like them, and would recommend it to others. Well the Price a bit Hard but worth it. Wont be disappointed ((: Here are some of my drawing, which i use Copic Markers. i wish i had more Marker color to make then better ajaja
Legend L.
Arvada, CO
I absolutely love these markers and how amazingly well they blend with each other. not only that but they also don't bleed through almost all of the types of paper I've tried them on other than lined paper, wich is to be excepted. but overall these markers are an amazing investment.
Jose C.
Houston
Copic markers are awesome! I love how colors are mixed and shading is done to provide top quality art, if you are one of those who make comic books, anime and manga, this is the best choice! You’re in for a treat!
Aubrey C.
Dothan, AL
Copic markers are such a great marker set to use when coloing in your art work. They were so easy to use once i got the hang of them and my art looked amazing. 10/10 would recommened and use again.
Ann-Marie H.
Love these markers! These are ethanol based art markers. Should be noted: They are expensive and have a learning curve - since ethanol markers react different to medias and blending as compared to water based and solvent based graphic markers. They are refillable easily and the nibs can be changed, to replace broken ones or to change to your preferred one. This means the initial high cost is more an investment.
Glenda G.
These markers are amazing. As an artist we look forward to buying high wuality products for are works and theses are a great find. I am very happy with this product and I find it affordable for the highest quality in the market. I recommend it to my followers.
Mary K.
Amazing markers! I love the color selection, they are pigmented, and the brush nib works amazing for blending color. I may not own every marker, but I say that they are worth the money!
Mystique D.
Are these markers good for all types of art styles or just cartoon or anime styles?
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
Where do you find the 72 piece set of copic markers?
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
How much do these cost
Rebeca B.
How long do these markers last? also are the refills expensive?
Ritu S.
Do these markers last for a long time?