BY COPIC

Perfect for beginners Ciao has the exact same features as the Sketch marker but in a smaller size and without the airbrush capability. Photocopy safe and guaranteed color consistency. Great for scrap-booking crafts fine writing stamping and comics. Markers are refillable and have a variety of nib options. Set inclues markers in 24 colors: Skin White Baby Skin Pink Burnt Umber Sepia Cool Gray No. 3 Black Emerald Green Blue Green Coral Sea Frost Blue Sky Ultramarine Cadmium Orange Barium Yellow Acid Yellow Yellow Green Yellowish Green Jade Green Mauve Shadow Prune Sugared Almond Pink Blush Lipstick Red Light Orange. see more...

Shannon D.
Incredibly expensive but the best market quality I own! One of the markers bleeds which is the most annoying because I forget it bleeds and then I use it and it often hurts my art! They run out with extreme use but are very nice quality if you're willing to pay the price! I got mine on amazon so you can get them at many places as well!
Ece Y.
Doncaster
These were the best markers I’ve ever had in my life and I’m not even a good artist but they make anything look good I’d recommend it but they are really pricey so if you can’t afford it there are cheaper options out there.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2029 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer