BY COPERNICUS

It s time to get back to basics and brew your own ginger ale. This kit makes a classic spicy ale using the science of fermentation. Kit includes ginger-ale extract, yeast, a funnel, labels and instructions.   see more...

• This looks really interesting. I wonder if the ginger ale is sup...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great activity for kids to learn how soda is made. It tastes slightly different than store bought soda but still good.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Anything that is hands on is a lot of fun. Now getting your kids to be hands on is even better. Does taste different but thats expected.
NaAja T.
NaAja T.
My mom saw this and I think she ordered it for my son , No complaints actually good ginger ale a little more spice / ginger to it than bottled versions , but I love it
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This is so cool I did it with my nephew and he loved it hes really into stuff like this
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Coon Rapids, MN
My husband brews beer so when I seen this for the kids to do, I knew it would be a hit and it was. We all had a great time brewing and it was delicious too!
Christiana L.
Christiana L.
This seams really neat! My little sister loves this kind of thing and loves ginger ale so it could be a lot of fun for a summer activity.
Syntra L.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Awesome idea to make your own ginger ale soda! Much better than buying it pre made from the store.
This looks really interesting. I wonder if the ginger ale is super sweet or a nice spicy ginger beer.