BY COORS

Maria P.
This beer to me is a very casual light beer to enjoy at anytime any day type. It's great for the price but I give it a four star just because I like stronger beers but if you're a light beer type of person I would recommend this beer for sure. Can't go wrong with this one.
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
eventhough I like the copper large I would prefer this one because the taste is much better and refreshing.
also worth the price and I can find it at any local store.I would recommend it I buy it pretty often.
Shania P.
Bowling Green, KY
One of the best/most refreshing beer choices. Definitely tastes like it's from the mountains! I can usually find it at any grocery store and am never disappointed in Coors prices! Would always buy again
Alexandra F.
It's good, I like it because it really refreshes me its originality is unique I clearly recommend it for a holiday or an invitation with friends. Equally everyone should have a different impression, so you should try them to have your expectation
Kristen H.
North Wilkesboro, NC
Coors is a really good and very inexpensive beer. I love buying this beer because it has a great flavor and pairs nicely with most anything you eat. I do not think they should change anything when it comes to their product and I would recommend this beer to anyone!
Emily K.
We tried all different kinds of Coors beers when we visited the Coors Brewery in Golden Colorado. As far as taste, it's the best in my opinion and of course it's very affordable.
Maddie C.
Red Lion, PA
In terms of domestic beers, Coors Lite is my favorite domestic beer. It is perfect for a hot summer day when you are working in the yard. It's crisp, cool, and refreshing. Compared to other domestics, it rises far above. I would buy Coors again.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Coors es una cerveza muy buena y muy barata. Me encanta comprar esta cerveza porque tiene un gran sabor y los pares muy bien con la mayoría de cualquier cosa que usted come. No creo que deberían cambiar nada cuando se trata de su producto y recomendaría esta cerveza a cualquiera!
Victoria S.
This is the best product! I received this as a complimentary product. It’s the best affordable price and totally worth it. It is completely effective! Perfect little satisfying product. Thanks Influenster!
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL
Golden lager is the best. Already a huge coors fan, but tried golden lager for the first time and fell in love. 10/10 would recommend for anyone who is already a coors fan but wants a stronger flavor.