BY COORS

Water, brown rice malt, brown rice, pea protein, hops, and caramel sugar. see more...

Ariona M.
Keizer, OR
I’m not a fan of lagers but this I couldn’t help myself too. It’s so refreshing on a hot summer day. It pairs well with meals! BBQ specifically. It’s fairly priced and I look forward to introducing more friends to it.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
The best gluten free beer I've ever tasted. I was so excited when I finally found one that I actually like, but now it's discontinued and I'm devastated. COORS PLEASE BRING THIS BACK! I will be eternally grateful
Laura S.
Flint, MI
Coors light is one of those beers you can drink with anything. Great with a steak, a burger, a plate of pasta, or just hang'n with friends. I've been a Coors lover for years. It's a mid priced beer that's well worth it. I would recommend this beer to anyone looking for an all around great beer.
Morgan B.
New Orleans, LA
To be honest, this beer was disgusting. It was similar to the taste of shit. Very u pleasant. I bought it at some gas station in Daytona. Not impressed. Tastes like green beans. Not satisfied and will not buy again.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Let me start by saying, I'm not a huge beer fan. That being said, when I do have a beer, I always ask for a Coors. Maybe it's because I've toured the brewery and sipped it colder than the bluest of mountains. Or rather, it's because as beers go, it's the smoothest and freshest tasting choice out there.
Brittany L.
Tonawanda, NY
What can I say? Tastes like beer! It is smooth. It's very nice and if your just trying to relax after work, or having fun on the weekend, this beverage will do it for you. A better tasting beer than many so give this one a go :)
Lindsey H.
coors is a good beer that's tastey and not that expensive you should drink it too because I think its good and I rule the beer world because I'm a beer god and I'm just writing this to get free stuff so idk why I keep doing this free stuff is good hi hi
Rio P.
Asheville, NC
Overall it’s surprisingly successful as a gluten-alternative beer, and I’m impressed with what they’ve achieved in brewing it. Now, admittedly I’m not the target market for this—I rarely drink gluten free beers, and rarely do I buy the mass market lagers. But I can’t deny that they’ve brought considerable skill to this beer.
Naomi G.
Bronx, NY
Amazing beers. very refreshing
Its better than anything I've tried. Good packaging.
Nice and simple. I can't think of one think that can be improved by these beers! I would recommend this to my friends for sure. They all love beer so they will love this.
crystal s.
Duluth, MN
I love this bis an all time favorite for me ! it is so smooth going down and the only down side is when they b are gone I would compare them to the extra lager .. it is very delicious and not dissappoin ting at all
and I would but these over and over again