Coors Non-Alcoholic Malt Beverage

Malt beverage made with the finest ingredients. see more...

Alli M.
Coors NA is my go-to summer drink when I am the designated driver. Light, refreshing and tastes just like it's alcoholic counterpart. I purchase mine a Kroger's.
Doreen C.
Traverse City, MI
This is very refreshing on hot summer day. My friends and I always bring this with us to the beach. I buy it weekly as it is the best non alcoholic beer out there. The price is reasonable and is lower then some of the others. I strongly recommened this product to others.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN
this is a good beer if your not trying to get a DUI on the streets!!! coors malt satisfies the craving of beer without having to drink a beer!! thats what makes it great! only problem to it is finding some they sell out quick, but i do recommend to all my fellow drinkers!
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
Not sure why people would buy this, since it has no alcohol in it but tastes like alcohol. Perhaps those who are pregnant and can't have beer ? I don't know. To me it's weird and personally would not purchase it.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
I would suggest this if you're an alcoholic and trying to ween yourself off of beer. The taste isn't too bad and it is reasonably priced. Better than other brands I have tastes.
Ashley R.
Rockwall, TX
Its my preference when drinking domestics. It's light, smooth, and the only domestic that doesn't give me a headache the next day. I prefer draft beer over can or bottle.
Maritza b.
West seneca, NY
If you want a beer without alcohol try this. This case is actually Crispin refreshing. The bottle is easy to grip and won't slide out of your hands. Even if it goes flat it doesn't taste bad
Jonathan F.
Cayucos, CA
Drank one of those rainy day back of the fridge beers at my fathers house. Was the best non alc beer i have tasted compared to o'douls (i dont know how to spell that). Have since had it a few more times. I WISH THE ALC VERSION HAD THAT CRISP TASTE!!
Jessica S.
Buda, TX
Review for: Malt Beverage Non-Alcoholic 6 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
This was a great alternative when I was preggo. I had one while attending an outdoor BBQ. It really helped satisfy the craving I had, when I was missing my normal alcoholic beer.
Loren A.
If you are going to be the designated driver and want to enjoy the taste of beer without the alcohol, this is your go to product. Enjoy your beverage while being responsible!
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
Do people even drink this