BY COORS

Malt beverage made with the finest ingredients. see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Buda, TX
This was a great alternative when I was preggo. I had one while attending an outdoor BBQ. It really helped satisfy the craving I had, when I was missing my normal alcoholic beer.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Clarksville , AR
I would suggest this if you're an alcoholic and trying to ween yourself off of beer. The taste isn't too bad and it is reasonably priced. Better than other brands I have tastes.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
This beer was good while it lasted it got taken off the shelves here last year but it was good especially when very well chilled,I would buy it again if it came out again.
Tiffini M.
Tiffini M.
E Wenatchee, WA
One of the better NA beers that I've tried. Being pregnant I've craved a nice ice cold beer and the COORS NA is the only one that has seemed to quench my craving.
Tsong T.
Tsong T.
Sacramento, CA
This is one of my to go beer that i prefer. Its a light beer don't have a strong smell to it and i can drink it all day long and not complain about the beer.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Muy buena y más que no tiene alcohol. Son maltas!!! Tienen un sabor amargo pero no es malo. Es un poco difícil encontrar bebidas que no tengan alcohol
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Thompsons Station, TN
This is great to have on hand for anytime! Perfect for parties and for cooking when you want the crisp taste of cold one, with none of the headache.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Sun valley, NV
When you want a cold malt but have to go to work the next day, these are super good and don't have alcohol for our designated drivers :)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Mc Calla, AL
For all you pregnant ladies out there that miss beer, this right here is a lifesaver. Tastes much better than o'douls!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
GrosS!!! The flavor is awful and doesn't take like beer. I would definitely get an Odules instead of this product.
Mark M.
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
Do people even drink this