#21 in Beer
4.12 / 5 based on 4,176 Reviews
Coors light beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...
Top Questions See all 652 Q&A
- "I love drinking Coors light when I have to play beer pong because it does not taste like absolute crap after I drink it." in 38 reviews
- "It has a very unique taste and isn't for everyone, definitely not my favorite beer, but I have no problem drinking it if thats all thats available." in 37 reviews
- "If you are not a beer drinker or are at a party where beer is your only option coora is one of the lighter beers with a nice taste!" in 25 reviews
- "I love the cool crisp refreshing taste but only if it's ice cold which makmakes these all the more better when the mountains are blue!!" in 25 reviews
- "The taste of the beer is poor, making it good for drinking games because it essentially tastes like flavored water, but Coors as a company has gone to great extremes to make sure people recycle their cans." in 21 reviews
Bleck. I do not like Coors of any kind. Coors Light is the worst. It a cheap beer that gets the job done but not in a delightful way like other beers. I can it recommend this beer.
For some reason i hate this beer lol. I know it is light but it is way too light for me. Its stronger than bud light.
It’s ok I don’t do alcohol very much. So I’d rather not buy it but I would drink this over other beer brands
I don’t get why everyone is so obsessed with coors, it tastes like urine and there are so many other options for beers to drink.
Beer is definitely not for me. I hate the taste. To me it’s sour and bitter. Repeat consumer. I purchased at a near by beer distributor. Very disappointed in the flavor. I would buy again but not for myself.
Don't want to spend money on beer... Dont really care what it tastes like or you like watered down beer then this is for you.
I’m definitely not a beer person! I think it tastes like rotten bananas not that I’ve ever tried them but you get the point! Lol definitely not for me. We do have it sometimes for our friends who prefer beer.
Coors light is an okay beer I drink it my husband loves it but I would love to get It and suprise him
Gross, but my husband loves it. If it's the only thing available at a concert or event, I'll drink it, but that's about it.
I am not a fan of this beer, I found it bitter and too bubbly for my liking. To those who enjoy beer, good for you:)
Q & A
Which is better to drink coors ice cold or fridge temp.?
Do you like Coors light better than regular Coors?
Do you prefer bottle or can? personally i like bottle
Who drinks Coors Light?
What do you think of the new can? Love or hate the blue mountains?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos