BY COORS #18 in Beer

Coors light beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Hello so I have a question what does this taste like never been a...1 Answers
  • Can you drink on Sunday's where your from7 Answers
  • He oído hablar de esta cerveza, pero no estoy segura si es una b...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love drinking Coors light when I have to play beer pong because it does not taste like absolute crap after I drink it." in 38 reviews
  • "It has a very unique taste and isn't for everyone, definitely not my favorite beer, but I have no problem drinking it if thats all thats available." in 37 reviews
  • "If you are not a beer drinker or are at a party where beer is your only option coora is one of the lighter beers with a nice taste!" in 25 reviews
  • "I love the cool crisp refreshing taste but only if it's ice cold which makmakes these all the more better when the mountains are blue!!" in 25 reviews
  • "This beer is almost like water; but that's good when it's a really hot summer day and you don't want anything too heavy." in 21 reviews
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
I love Coors Light. Also another beer that makes me nostalgic. If a beer tastes like Coors light, I'm happy with it because this was the beer my dad always drank. When I was kid I thought it tasted like a quarter which is the weirdest observation that anyone may have heard pertaining to this beer. Now I do enjoy it and wouldn't make that observation again after having more experience with beer.
Jennifer W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is definitely a very inexpensive option that's out there and is a crowd-pleaser among sports fans or those who like to go out in the outdoors. I know a lot of people who enjoy this beer I'm not personally that big of a fan I think that there are a lot of beers out there that tastes better are more refreshing and are more smooth that are in the same price point or armoire
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
If I want a light beer, I get Coors Light. I visited the brewery with my boyfriend and they use water from fresh Colorado Springs and have a beautiful facility. When at the brewery, I had so many fresh and wonderful beers from this company that it’s now my go-to. Keep up the great work! They care about their product.
Mallory P.
Because of the fiancé, this drink has now become a fan favorite of mine! Generally on the cheaper side, I️ still find it to be light on the liquid to where it’s nice and refreshing. Plus with the mountains changing colors, the marketing is great! The perfect choice to take out on the lake this summer!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite beer to take with me to go tubing. It keeps you hydrated, the packaging stays cold in the ice chest for a good amount of time. Plus the packaging has those mountains on it that help you tell how long your beer stays cold for. It's perfect for out door activities so when I am going to do anything outside we purchase this type of beer if we're going to be drinking beer that day. Like I said, it's perfect for Tubing. Usually purchase at my local corner store. I will continue to purchase this beer every time we go hit up some fishing on the lake or go tubing in the river.
Bree F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I personally am not a very big fan of this beer but this is my girlfriends personal favorite she absolutely loves this beer because it is light and it taste very good it does not have a bad aftertaste at all whatsoever. It is very light and very crisp. It is very smooth and very soothing on the throat. On a very cool day and a nice little cozy this is a wonderful product to consume on a hot summers day! :) I highly recommend it but my girlfriend recommended even more:)) give it a shot or give it a try. I’m not a very big beer connoisseur but when I do drink beer I give at least one of each kind a try.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great beer for hanging out drinking and eating funnions or BBQ. It’s very very light thankfully since I really don’t enjoy the taste of beer. When this is ice cold it’s perfect! I generally only drink beer in the summer when we have a party or something and this is our go to !
Christy C.
Pelham
Coors light is my all time go to beer for any occasion! It's smoother than other light beer and the price is very competitive with similar beer! Pretty affordable! I purchase Coors light at Wal-Mart, convenince store and other grocery stores! I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
I dont drink but on special occasions But this is my favorite regular beer the price is alright and the taste is smooth , the only bad thing ive come across with this is my husband says it messes with being "romantic" lol but it has been awhile since we have enjoyed a beer .
Courtney L.
Boonville
Overall this is a great beer. It can be a little bit more expensive compared to others but I do like it on occasion. I purchase it pretty much anywhere that sells alcohol. It is somehing that I recommend to my friends when they are looking for something new.
isaac l.
North Hollywood, CA
Which do you prefer tall can or 6 pack?
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Trivia? Where's Coors brewed? ;)
Amanda G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you like can or bottle better? I prefer can.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
Can or bottle
Colleen b.
Yucaipa, CA
What do the mountains on the can mean ?