BY COORS #19 in Beer

Coors light beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Hello so I have a question what does this taste like never been a...1 Answers
  • Can you drink on Sunday's where your from7 Answers
  • He oído hablar de esta cerveza, pero no estoy segura si es una b...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love drinking Coors light when I have to play beer pong because it does not taste like absolute crap after I drink it." in 38 reviews
  • "It has a very unique taste and isn't for everyone, definitely not my favorite beer, but I have no problem drinking it if thats all thats available." in 37 reviews
  • "If you are not a beer drinker or are at a party where beer is your only option coora is one of the lighter beers with a nice taste!" in 25 reviews
  • "I love the cool crisp refreshing taste but only if it's ice cold which makmakes these all the more better when the mountains are blue!!" in 25 reviews
  • "This beer is almost like water; but that's good when it's a really hot summer day and you don't want anything too heavy." in 21 reviews
Niki N.
Don't drink this pee water! I know I'm not huge on drinking but when I am I like to go for a good beer or a variety pack. Since I turned 21, I've had my fair shares of sampling. This. Is. Gross. And I know I usually don't like a lot of beer in the first place, but this is just nasty. Your beer shouldn't be watery and over hyped. Find a good one, like a good import or even a good local beer. I'm from WI and grew up next to capital brewery and with the highly coveted new glaurus spotted cow. This one? No. Just no.
Terra K.
Lynnwood, WA
I'm by no means a beer connoisseur, but this is one of my favorite beers to drink. It's smooth, not too bitter and I really like the touch of the blue mountains on the can to indicate if you're beer is getting warm. It's price is very reasonable and it's easy to find. I even use a can or two of Coors to marinate steak or carne asada in. It makes the meat tender and gives the meat a good flavor. Can't beat that!!!
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Best light beer in my humble opinion, beer usually has a large amount of calories but not this guy. I have tried other light beers but this one beats them in taste, calories and price. It's a classic for sure, I'm not surprised it has been around for as long as it has. My boyfriend always picks up a case of these when we go over to our friends house, it's their favorite beer year-round.
ReShicka P.
When I have a lot of people over and want to provide beer without spending a lot of money I typically grab a case of Coors Light. The flavor isn't overbearing for non-beer drinkers. The price is great for the quality of beer you get. I don't know if they do this anymore but I liked it when the cans would change colors to let you know that the beer was cold. That was fun.
Alyssa R.
Wildomar, CA
I don't usually drink beer at all I just don't find the flavor appealing. Coors light is the only beer I will ever drink and it is affordable, refreshing and it's great to drink all night. I love the cans and looking at the mountains turn blue is just a fun added plus. For those fun summer nights that you just want to enjoy I say drink a coors light!
Tiffany S.
Atlanta
Absolutely love the blue mountains on the bottle! It is the easiest way to know that the bottle is cold. Nobody likes drinking a half cold beer and this takes the guess work out of it. Many times I've felt the bottle and it feels like it's cold enough, but the beer inside is not as cold as the bottle - yuck! Easiest way to get a nice cold beer!
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Coors Light is my go to beer. I don't like my beer in the bottles since when I take a sip sometimes the carbonation builds up and the beer comes foaming out the top. I like that the beer is twist off since I have a hard time with bottle openers. But the 7oz size is a very nice size since sometimes people can't finish a whole bottle with dinner.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
When I purchase beer this is the brand I always want first! I love the flavor as it's not too strong but also still has great taste! Compared to other Light beers Coors wins hand down because they didn't sacrifice taste to make it lighter! I always keep some in the fridge in case of a rainy day or if I'm watching football or volleyball! Lol
Megan J.
These are so much better than their other cans or bottles. What I like the best is that it really seems to keep the beers from forming as much foam as cans or bottles tend to do. The taste is pretty different and it the beer itself goes down a lot more smoothly. If you're not a fan of beer I think these would be worth a shot.
Penny E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love these! I like the calorie count, and the container is cool. Coors light is one of my go to beers and it never disappoints. I like the cans a tad bit more than the bottles because they are easier to transport. I would definitely recommend these to someone that is trying to watch their calorie intake and wants a good beer.