Coors Light Citrus Radler Beer

by Coors

Coors Light with natural citrus flavors.

How much of a citrus taste does this beer actually have?
Is this still available? How sweet is it ? This seems like something I would like.
What is the after taste like ?
Start your review of Coors Light Citrus Radler Beer!
Product Highlights
It is very good on hot days.in reviews
Kacie H.
Super yummy if you are looking for a summery beer. Perfect for those warm sunny days. I would definitely drink again. Bought it at a local liquor store near me.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I just tried this for the first time last night and they are so tasty. They are light and refreshing. It good for a long day of doing things.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
1,072 reviews
Overall good taste. Good quality. Good price. I would definitely recommend. It was a good buy.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Coors nice and ice cold with salty food or with BBQ. OMG you just can't beat it. Really refreshing beer. Good alcohol content too.
Amor C.
Rego Park, NY
Good beer, i like the taste, it's not my favorite but it's ok, coors always bring good products for us!!
Geni S.
Louisville, KY
Holy smokes talk about the best summer beer. This beer is the go to summer beer. Packed with such an amazing citrus flavor and so light to drink. You simply cannot drink just one.
Fred D.
Mission Viejo , CA
This wasn’t bad, but good for summer time. The flavoring isn’t bad, could be better. Easy to drink as well
Shonelle B.
Tomball, TX
I tried this beer but i didn't really like it it wasn't too bad if you like the citrus notes in ur beer u can really taste the orange and lemon it was two much for mr
Laike S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Honestly I really wish these bigger beer company’s would stop making things out of their room to compete with other new beers. This is like a rip off of saint arnolds orange Radler. The price is similar just but the better in at this point. This was one thing you could taste the difference on.
Meagan O.
Kansas City
I am a first time customer who would highly recommend these to anyone who loves a good citrus brewed beer!!! I love them more than the Shandys and they don’t hurt my stomach as much. Don’t see them in store anymore but would love to see that change!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
il y a 4 ans
Sarah G. il y a 4 ans
I think this product has been discontinued by Coors and is no longer available.