Coors Light Citrus Radler Beer uploaded by Mayson S.Coors Light Citrus Radler Beer uploaded by Annalee K.Coors Light Citrus Radler Beer uploaded by Jennelle L.

BY COORS

Coors Light with natural citrus flavors.

• "It is very good on hot days." in 1 review
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
This Coors citrus flavored beer is a perfect pick for when the weather starts getting cooler and you are watching your favorite sports team on tv. It is very smooth and not filling like some other brands of craft beers. The citrusCoors Light Citrus Radler Beer flavor is also not very heavy or overpowering. It just has a hint of apple flavor that goes well with so many fall dishes.
Lauren P.
Bronx
Coors Light summer brew is my all time favorite cheap beer it is so refreshing and amazing I wish it was offered year round and in more places (sometimes by me it is hard to find)
Grace B.
West Salem , OH
I like a little bit of a fruity beer, but this was way too sweet for my taste. Actually I haven’t seen this on the shelves in years. I’m not sure it still being made.
Molly S.
Champlin , MN
Loved this one but it appears to have been discontinued in our area. I really hope they bring it back because it is probably my favorite summer beer over all my summer faves!
Michelle J.
Onsted, MI
Another summer favorite of mine! I was actually quite impressed with this one and might even say it’s better than summer shandy, but I’m a big fan of coors beer as is. I would buy this again. It’s perfect for summer time lake days!
Claire N.
Cedar Falls, IA
My friends and I love to sip on this during the summer months. It’s not pricey, very affordable. Tastes like a shocktop or summer shandy! I actually enjoy this one a tad bit more! I’ll definitely be buying it again.
Gennane C.
Fulton, NY
I LOVED this beer when it was out. It was amazing. I don’t think I have seen it since. It was super fruity but not overbearing and crisp. The packaging was delightfully eye catching
Samantha M.
Muncie
These were brought to a weekend event as an experimental drink and we ended up going back to grab more. The citrus flavor was not over powering, but refreshing in the summer heat.
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI
OMG THIS IS ULTIMATELY MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BEER IN THE WORLD AND IT MAKES ME SO SAD THAT THEY DO NOT MAKE IT ANYMORE. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE FOR THEM TO BRING THIS BACK!
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
This is lemon water with a little buzz, definitely watery like all the other Coors beers I've tried, you can't even taste the alcohol and the smell is not pleasant at all.
Abi S.
How do these taste? I love coors, and wonder how these are?
Kaitlyn A.
Hamburg,NY
Who's tried this and how is the taste Coors is my go to beer and I have not even seen this in stores. (I love in buffalo NY) has anyone around me seen this in stores ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this beer taste?
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
Are these any good??? nd where do they sell them i haven't seen these?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Thoughts? Does the flavor enhance it much and where did you get it so I can try it lol Coors Light Citrus Radler Beer