Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL

This is not my favorite brand of beer. But if I want to buy something that doesn't cost a lot, I will buy Coors Light. The only light beers I would drink are Coors Light and Michelob Light. The Michelob brand is my favorite brand. And then it is Coors Light when I can't afford to buy Michelob. I like to add lemon or lime flavor to any beer I drink. I think it came from the idea of when I drink Coronas. So, I started added lime to any beer I drink.
David B.
David B.
Winchester, CA

Of course this is a cheap beer, so keep that in mind.

That being said, Coors is my favorite in the price range. Typically costs a bit less than other beers and is a standard for any party or just relaxing.

The design of the containers never fails to be great, and the nice blue mountains let you know when your silver bullet is ready to drink.

Very very refreshing taste when cold.
Not recommended if not cold as you can get it.
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY

Best light beer in my humble opinion, beer usually has a large amount of calories but not this guy. I have tried other light beers but this one beats them in taste, calories and price. It's a classic for sure, I'm not surprised it has been around for as long as it has. My boyfriend always picks up a case of these when we go over to our friends house, it's their favorite beer year-round.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.

This beer taste like nothing to me but I like it cause it's light and smooth not like other beers with strong bland taste .. I don't like that I use the bathroom every 10 minutes lol .. Hard to get wasted with this beer so that's a plus ! I also use it to cook as well .. Recommend it for nice chilled weekend
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va

If you like to drink water with a little bit of alcohol in it, then drink this. Otherwise, explore a bit and find a better way to consume alcohol. In my opinion, Coors Light is gross and should have never been created. To call it a beer is an overstatement. If you taste any flavor at all, it's disgusting.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Schenectady, NY

This beer definitely goes down very easily. The flavor is very light, not too bitter, and refreshing on a hot day because of the light, crisp taste. It comes in cans and bottles, but I prefer the bottle because it retains the cold better, plus the mountains on the label turn blue when it's cold!
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Niles, OHIO

I don't know if it's the fact that I have gotten older or that my boyfriend has spoiled me and turned me into a craft beer snob but either way I just can not drink this without getting an upset stomach and a headache. I'll take my $12 craft beer6- pack over an $8 12-pack of this stuff any day.
Brennan S.
Brennan S.
Lincoln, NE

If the movie Monster Squad taught me anything it's that a few buds didn't do as well without a few silver bullets. Wolfman may have nards, but your nards will reign supreme when you bring your Coors Light to a Bud Light party. You'll stand out at first, but in the end Wolfman will thank you.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lincoln, NE

Coors Light is better than some beers I've tried, but I wouldn't call it my favorite by any means. I can handle about one can of it at a time, unlike my father, who admits it's his favorite. When it's on sale, it's quite affordable and honestly is worth the purchase if you're not too picky.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV

Great light beer for people (like me) who love to drink beer but don't want a buzz as fast as what comes with a full beer. It is awesome because it comes with the cold technology blue mountain cans. if it's blue, it's cold and ready to drink! perfect for a party with the quality and price.
Faith W.
Faith W.

Which is better to drink coors ice cold or fridge temp.?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Bronx, NY

Do you like Coors light better than regular Coors?
F d.
F d.

Do you prefer bottle or can? personally i like bottle
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Yukon, OK

What do you think of the new can? Love or hate the blue mountains?
brenda a.