Coors light beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...
Top Questions See all 510 Q&A
- "I love drinking Coors light when I have to play beer pong because it does not taste like absolute crap after I drink it." in 38 reviews
- "It has a very unique taste and isn't for everyone, definitely not my favorite beer, but I have no problem drinking it if thats all thats available." in 37 reviews
- "If you are not a beer drinker or are at a party where beer is your only option coora is one of the lighter beers with a nice taste!" in 25 reviews
- "I love the cool crisp refreshing taste but only if it's ice cold which makmakes these all the more better when the mountains are blue!!" in 25 reviews
- "The taste of the beer is poor, making it good for drinking games because it essentially tastes like flavored water, but Coors as a company has gone to great extremes to make sure people recycle their cans." in 21 reviews
Let me start this review by saying that I’m definitely not a beer person. This is one of the only inexpensive beers that I can actually enjoy drinking. The price is great and I constantly order this at the bar! Would definitely recommend trying Coors light if you’re like me and can’t seem to find a beer that you like, even if you find that you don’t like it, the price is so good that you won’t have wasted much money!
Coors light is my favorite beer to drink! Point blank! Its a great tasting beer that goes down great at any time. At parties, bbq's, get togethers, you name an occasion, and it's perfect to drink, of course, responsibly. Not too bitter, or sour, this beer is great tasting, great pruce, and able to share with your friends. If you've never tried it, now is the time. Coors LightCoors Light
Coors light is somewhat drinkable to me. It would probably be one of my last choices if I had to buy beer - if I'm drinking it, it's probably because it's one of the only options available to me. I think it just tastes watery and very cheap without much flavor.
When you want beer that goes down easy and is cheap you buy colors light. Most teenage garage parties are sponsored by coors light lol it doesn’t taste like much making it easy to consume copious amounts, all joking aside, it’s a decent beer for low calories
Cold and crisp taste. This was always my go to beer 'back in the day.' If I still drank alcoholic beverages, it would probably still be my favorite. I have visited the factory in Colorado. It is a must do if you are ever there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coors light is a Texas beer by far!!! Everyone drinks Coors like this not super strong and doesn’t have a bad after flavor like some beer! Definitely the best beer around and the text on the bottles and cans if the mountains are blue you know you’re about to drink a cold crisp beer. Coors Light
Q & A
Which is better to drink coors ice cold or fridge temp.?
Do you like Coors light better than regular Coors?
Do you prefer bottle or can? personally i like bottle
Who drinks Coors Light?
What do you think of the new can? Love or hate the blue mountains?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos