Coors Extra Gold Lager uploaded by Michelle C.

BY COORS

Extra Gold Lager is a rich, full-flavored lager with a deep golden color. Extra Gold Lager starts with the slow aging of its roasted malts, which are then combined with its other premium ingredients and slow-brewed to produce this exceptional, refined lager. see more...

Katherine R.
Miami 2250 NW 114TH AVE Ste 1P
Light and smooth taste , my favourite option to share with friends.
Low in calories, love it.
Meghan B.
Southampton
Review for: 30-12 Cans more...
This is a very cheap beer that i used to get really drunk off of when I was in High school
Sapphalie C.
Greeley, CO
Great beer and it's great after along day every once and a while. Good beer for a party.
Shannon H.
Conneaut, OH
Delicious and very well-done cider. I think it'd be difficult to not love this cider!
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
My fiancee loves this. I have to buy it for him on every holiday. Would recommend.
Faith W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A little Strong but good. Not that expensive. Refreshing and cool. I'd recommend.
cynthia r.
La primera vez que la probé fue en un cumpleaños donde me la ofrecieron y debo decir que su sabor es delicioso y consistencia agradable al paladar. perfecta para un dia de calor muy refrescante. totalmente recomendada para todo el que quiera probar algo nuevo.
chonene l.
muy rica esta cerveza y ligera la recomiendo mucho en verdad es muy rica y no te empansona qisiera que me manden producto para darles amis maigos y familia
Nyna P.
I love the taste and the size. It doesn't feel really strong when I took my first sip. I love how it doesn't shock me right away after my first sip.
GENESIS NAZARET J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The perfect beer around the world, this beer is very tasty, in the holiday i need this beer is the best beer.
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
Is this pack worth getting