Coors Extra Gold Lager uploaded by Michelle C.

BY COORS

Extra Gold Lager is a rich, full-flavored lager with a deep golden color. Extra Gold Lager starts with the slow aging of its roasted malts, which are then combined with its other premium ingredients and slow-brewed to produce this exceptional, refined lager. see more...

Dawn R.
Newburgh, NY
This is my dads FAVORITE beer. He always has it in the fridge. Not all stores carry this particular one which is rough
carmen d.
Inglewood, CA
Super bitter but still kind watery if that makes any sense at all. Definitely not my favorite. Try it with lime though
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
loved this product me and my husband enjoy it reallt well we love the taste and everything about it really recommend!!!
Viannely G.
Clifton, NJ
Very good macro lager. Cheap, but better or as good as regular Coors Banquet. Actually tastes incredible for a macro!
Elise M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This beverage is great. I like drinking it in the summer. It is also good to serve at parties. My friends like it
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Kathiana P.
Buffalo, NY
The sabor its not that good bot dont go to fat I loked that you must tried and you will now if you laked or not
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not the biggest fan of this lager. It is a bit too bitter for my taste and I would not buy it on my own.
Maradee M.
Coors great beer for summer.day with family camping getting to gether a round the campfire
or playing softball
Marti j.
Albemarle , NC
My favorite beer. Its light, and very refreshing. Id buy it again amd recommend it to anyone. Best beer around
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
Is this pack worth getting