Coors Extra Gold Lager uploaded by Michelle C.

BY COORS

Extra Gold Lager is a rich, full-flavored lager with a deep golden color. Extra Gold Lager starts with the slow aging of its roasted malts, which are then combined with its other premium ingredients and slow-brewed to produce this exceptional, refined lager. see more...

Dawn R.
Newburgh, NY
This is my dads FAVORITE beer. He always has it in the fridge. Not all stores carry this particular one which is rough
celia r.
Stockton, CA
loved this product me and my husband enjoy it reallt well we love the taste and everything about it really recommend!!!
MaryBeth H.
Chapin, SC
Coors is our go to beer. Everyone one loves a cold coors light. This beer goes with any thing you eat from BBQ to pizza
carmen d.
Inglewood, CA
Super bitter but still kind watery if that makes any sense at all. Definitely not my favorite. Try it with lime though
Viannely G.
Passaic, NJ
Very good macro lager. Cheap, but better or as good as regular Coors Banquet. Actually tastes incredible for a macro!
Elise M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This beverage is great. I like drinking it in the summer. It is also good to serve at parties. My friends like it
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
Not into this stuff at al! Takes like really heavy and leaves a lump in my tummy any time that I drink it! PASS
Kathiana P.
Buffalo, NY
The sabor its not that good bot dont go to fat I loked that you must tried and you will now if you laked or not
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not the biggest fan of this lager. It is a bit too bitter for my taste and I would not buy it on my own.
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
Is this pack worth getting