Coors Extra Gold Lager uploaded by Michelle C.

BY COORS

Extra Gold Lager is a rich, full-flavored lager with a deep golden color. Extra Gold Lager starts with the slow aging of its roasted malts, which are then combined with its other premium ingredients and slow-brewed to produce this exceptional, refined lager. see more...

Catherine S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The flavor is really smooth and delicious... The price isn't bad either..I would totally recommend this product to my family and friends..
Kassidy A.
Rostraver Twp, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't really like beer and this didn't surprise me, it was bitter and had a very strong flavor. I prefer something a little more fruity!
Victoria M.
Corning, NY
I am more of a light beer drinker my mother loves coors extra gold though she grew up on it and requests it at our local beverage mart
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my favorite beers but not really a good to beer. I love how refreshing and light and crisp it is and how it's not too bitter.
trisha b.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yessss this is my favorite beer i love drinking this when im just relaxing at home or cooking with my music blasting and a cold one
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great tasting alcohol at a price that won't break the bank. When thinking of a drink to buy the is one that comes to mind first!
Elizabeth P.
S Deerfield, MA
Not a bad beer but not great either...it's a bit bitter...i wouldn't purchase this particular brand. I'm not the biggest fan
natasha H.
Jacksonville, FL
A nice cold crispy one ...I enjoy this on a nice Friday night while watching a good movie.I get it from my local Walmart
Natalie A.
Oakland, NJ

A decent taste at a low price- a gold standard beer.

One thing to note is this beer does stand out ahead of Coors Light.
MaryBeth H.
Chapin, SC
Coors is our go to beer. Everyone one loves a cold coors light. This beer goes with any thing you eat from BBQ to pizza
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
Is this pack worth getting