Coors Extra Gold Lager uploaded by Michelle C.

BY COORS

Extra Gold Lager is a rich, full-flavored lager with a deep golden color. Extra Gold Lager starts with the slow aging of its roasted malts, which are then combined with its other premium ingredients and slow-brewed to produce this exceptional, refined lager. see more...

Kayla S.
Greer, SC
Yes it is golden, smells like your average non-light macro beer but then it gets interesting..a bit. This is my first time trying this and I didn't expect much but wanted to give it a go because it is incredibly hot outside 90's here in the mid-west. I always want a beer that I can take out on my balcony and drink and enjoy however due to the heat that makes it somewhat difficult because it warms so quickly without a good insulated drinking container. So with temps in the 90's even during the early evening, I'll try 3 ice-cubes. This is a good test to see of the flavor of the beer stands strong as opposed to becoming watered down and whimpy. This is where this Extra Gold made me smile and want another 30 pack for some $17 and change.
Demi H.
Holiday, FL
I personally didn't like it. It tasted like watered down corny water. I wouldn't recommend it or buy it again. Its cheap and you can definitely taste it in the beer. No grain or hops. Smells like corn syrup. Has a light body and a long foamy head.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
I remember the first time I tasted Coors beer many years ago. It sure was nasty. I recently tasted it again...Coors light was rather good. Especially with lemon and sakt
Grant R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Not the best product that the Coors brand produces. It is something my grandfather used to drink and I never really cared for it. Have tried it few times and wont drink it again
Nicole C.
Greensburg, PA
I enjoy this beer. My husband gets whatever is on sale really. He likes his beer. I think this is one that got a big mouth on it which he likes
Heather R.
Washington, PA
I think the extra gold makes it a little bit bitter. Not a bad beer but not something I'd want to drink all of the time. Worth giving it a try
Marissa B.
Dirt cheap and has a really great taste!!!! It's got a really good color. It's basically packaged cheap but it's a lot better than it taste.
Kassidy A.
Rostraver Twp, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't really like beer and this didn't surprise me, it was bitter and had a very strong flavor. I prefer something a little more fruity!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Great party drink for a good little get together. My friends and family love a wide variety of beers and stuff so this was a great add on.
Jessie R.
Cleveland
High school in the middle west! Great flavorful beer. Nice alcohol contents. Not to heavy but not to light it makes you urinate all night.
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
Is this pack worth getting