Coors Extra Gold Lager uploaded by Michelle C.

BY COORS

Extra Gold Lager is a rich, full-flavored lager with a deep golden color. Extra Gold Lager starts with the slow aging of its roasted malts, which are then combined with its other premium ingredients and slow-brewed to produce this exceptional, refined lager. see more...

Keely T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great smooth taste. Easy to find at almost any liquor store. Not too pricey at all. Great amount for the price as well! Very pleased with this product! Im a repeat buyer.
Leonela P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Can't believe how many people are not happy with this beer. Great initial taste; color is a bit lacking but who cares? Very good beer overall. Kills other beers in it's class -- Bud, Miller, and Yuengling. A shame more bars don't stock it.
Shannon C.
Coors is a great old standby that never changes and is always there when you need it. It's the perfect beer when you're looking for something refreshing that won't overpower your tastebuds or leave you full.
courtney t.
Reader, WV
not a beer drinker but i dont mind a coors light every now and then, I love how the mountains turn blue when its as cold as the mountains get, ;) its got a better flavor than the other do, and i would probably buy it again!! Its pretty popular in my area!
Miranda V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
These are great and cvs usually has a good sale on them. They are really thick but the flavor is always smooth and fresh. Really enjoy especially with steak. Great combo. I would definitely recommend!
Justine P.
This is a great beer when you need to take the edge off or just a Crisp tease. I live in Chicago and this is something I get often when it's a nice day out and I go sit on my roof, crack it open and enjoy!
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Wasn't my favorite but wasn't totally terrible lol. Nice and full flavor, good for inviting a few friends over and throwing a couple back while playing some board games!
Kandi C.
Florence, AL
The taste is very good and smooth.  I like this kind of drink for many different occasions.  I purchased this at a grocery store.  It is affordable price.  It tastes well compared to other beers.  I would recommend this to other people who want to try it.
Liliana B.
Othello, WA
the first time i tried it was with my grandpa and thats his absolute fav beer, i personally didn't really care for it, its drinkable i think, a little watered down. i normally don't buy it my grandpa always has it at home, i would recommend it, its not a bad tasting beer.
Clyde M.
Smooth taste with a thrilling twist that creeps up on you when you least expected it. Definetly a keeper amongst the rebels that currently exist. I think I am going to stay on this brand for the moment just to keep the crowd happy in case you didn't know.
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
Is this pack worth getting