BY COORS

Brialy R.
Belle Plaine
The taste is good, but is very heavy. Banquet is heavy compared to that of Coors Light. Would recommend to friends, its just too heavy for me and prefer not to buy. If offered to me, I would drink. The packaging is cool design compared to regular coors
Quentin H.
west monroe louisiana
My favorite drinking beer by far. I prefer it in the 16oz 6 packs because for the value you can’t beat it. Here in Louisiana’s it’s $4.99 for a 6 pack of 16oz cans. That and it’s good beer. What more could you want?
Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is not the nicest beer but you can find it at a cheap price for a lot of cans. I hardly ever buy this and bottles. This is a great BYOB beer but it’s also nice beer to have on hand for a social gathering.
Ana B.
Dodge City, KS
Love me some Coors OG. Never was a fan of this more a fan of the coors light but this is just as good if not better and you get a buzz quicker what's not to like.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Cheap beer and easy to taste. It has a watered down flavor which is nice if you don’t really enjoy a strong flavored beer. Low alcohol content which makes them easy to drink.
skye o.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
This is such a smooth refreshing beer that is easy on the wallet! It's a must have at our home for grill outs or just on a Friday night with our favorite shows!
Megan B.
San Antonio , TX
Coors is a good, affordable beer that will give you a good value for the cost of the beer. While simultaneously being low cost, it is a good, consistent beer.
Shandler B.
Moroni, UT
Hate it. So gross. I know a lot of people who drink it and I just don't get it. They're not good at all. I'll drink a beer. But not nasty rough ones.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
This beer has such an authentic taste and such a full body flavor I love how it's affordable and I can find it just about anywhere
Chelsie M.
Coors original is better that coors light, has more flavor and not that many more calories. Not my cost choice but not horrible.