BeveragesAlcohol & MixersCoors
Banquet Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles

Coors Banquet Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles

by Coors

#25 in Beer

Coors Banquet is brewed with 100% Rocky Mountain water and Moravian barley from many generations of family farmers.  True to its roots, it is brewed only in one place, Golden, Colorado, and nowhere else.

Do you think the beer stays colder in the twist off cans Vs the stubby bottles?
How is this different from original
Where can I buy coors banquet in TN in a package bigger than a 12 pack?
Start your review of Coors Banquet Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Coors Banquet Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I truly enjoy a nice cold beer on a hot summer day specially sitting by the pool and I think you ladies would too. And I even think you would enjoy it more with a slice of lime or lemon
Karen A.
Central Islip, NY
Solid beer, but not quite my favorite. In my corriente with other Coors products, there's just suchhhh better options at any store. I bought this kind at Target, just a to give it a try, and though I don't regret the try, can't say I'll repurchase!
Jonathon L.
Snohomish , WA
For an everyday drinker, Its really not bad at all. I typically enjoy it with a shot of whiskey or sitting by the campfire. I buy it from the grocery store here, its usually on sale.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Target
This beer is a exelent brand a 5 star product taste espumante the price is worth it i extreme recomend this one great 🍺 beer
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
Coors Banquet Beer is always there when you need it tastes exceptional, and makes you feel wonderful.
Britt D.
Review for: Cans, Golden Bottle, 20-12 Cans
In today's world of beer where people are blazing new territories. The trend seems to be super hoppy, high ABV's. Coors Banquet is the affordable, easy to find, great tasting beer that goes with most all occasions. A good beer!
Kaitlyn  M.
This beer is okay. Not my favorite drink. Reasonably priced but and really good to throw in the cooler for backyard barbecues or concerts. I bought this at our local distributor and i was overall mildly satisfied with the drink.
Sara A.
Tacoma, WA
Nothing says summer like a good beer on the water. We like to enjoy the coors brand because it's always refreshing and doesn't disappoint. It's a reasonable price with great flavors. A girl couldn't ask for more than sun, water, and a good beer.
tiffany G.
Review for: Coors® Banquet Beer 32 fl. oz. Glass Bottle
My favorite beer. Has a bit of a flavor and easy going down. My go to summer beer. Always
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,798 reviews
Review for: Coors Banquet 12 Oz Liner Bottles Beer 20 Pk Glass Bottles, Coors® Banquet Beer 4-24 oz. Cans, Coors Banquet Beer - 6pk/16 fl oz Cans
This is my fiancé’s favorite beer of all time, and when I drank it was my preferred beer as well. Has a wonderful flavor and the perfect crispness to it, very enjoyable. We buy these all the time in different packaging and sizes and they are always made with quality.