BY COORS

Coors Banquet is brewed with 100% Rocky Mountain water and Moravian barley from many generations of family farmers.  True to its roots, it is brewed only in one place, Golden, Colorado, and nowhere else. see more...

Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Review for: 18-12 Bottles more...
The much less popular big brother - same look as it is very pale and has little head. A wallflower beer with a standard wet grain aroma. Flavor of brown paper and flour over a light body that is pretty well carbonated. Not awful, but not a go to if in the mood for such a beer. I will continue to go for either something cheaper, 'light,' or a decent micro pale lager that isn't too Americanized and is reasonably priced. Instead of this or any macro full version pale lager (yes this means I'd would rather have the watered down light beers, because who really cares then...).
Taryn M.
I may be biased. After spending years in Golden, CO (home of Coors) I have participated in their free tastings everytime. This is my fave of the general basic American huge brand beers.
Rebekah H.
I really enjoy this beer and get it regularly. It has a medium fullness (I’m sure there’s a technical term for that but I don’t know it). It has a very good flavor that’s not weak and not overpowering. Right in the middle. The price is nice and I love getting the glass bottles.
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
Coors light as a beer that I drink in high school when nobody else can get any other beer we play beer pong with it so basically you’re just like dirty water. I do not recommend drinking Coors light even though it is sold out like the big sporting games just stick with something else
Karra T.
One of my husbands fovorite beers! It’s his go to anytime we’re going to the beach. Not his everyday because it is a little pricey. We’ve gotten this beer several times. Always purchase at Walmart, prices there seem to be the best. Will definitely buy again.
Britt D.
Review for: Golden Bottle, 20-12 Cans, Cans more...
In today's world of beer where people are blazing new territories. The trend seems to be super hoppy, high ABV's. Coors Banquet is the affordable, easy to find, great tasting beer that goes with most all occasions. A good beer!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me feel refreshed and my smile look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my morning routine without it!
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
This is a good lift beer for a good price. I do wish that it was a bit different. It does taste like everything else which isn’t a bad thing.. just nothing special but I will for sure buy it again! I do enjoy it!
Veronica M.
San Marcos, TX
I'm totally not a beer drinker but this beer is amazing!!! So smooth (when cold, of course ;)) This is my go-to alcoholic beverage at parties/events. I like it better than the regular Coors Light. It doesnt have a an after taste it's literally so smooth!
Elizabeth c.
Raeford, NC
This is the beer my dad would drink on the weekend...always poorest into a chilled mug with tomato juice and a pinch of salt. When I turned 21...i had my first one, and it was the best thing ever!!!
Jazmin S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Where can I buy this
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Is it low calorie?
Andrew J.
Are these bottles exclusive to certain states or cities? Can't find these aluminum bottles anywhere in Wisconsin.
Danny E.
How can anyone not like this beer?
Where can I buy coors banquet in TN in a package bigger than a 12 pack?