BY COORS

Coors Banquet is brewed with 100% Rocky Mountain water and Moravian barley from many generations of family farmers.  True to its roots, it is brewed only in one place, Golden, Colorado, and nowhere else. see more...

Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Review for: 18-12 Bottles more...
I really like Coors.  If I can't get Miller Lite for some reason, I will get Coors.  It's also a good beer if you like Miller Lite but someone else likes Bud Light.  Coors seems like a happy medium where no one will get upset.  It's also as easily find-able as the other two.
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
Okay so.... I love craft beer and I also love offroading. This is your most cost effective, (best brew by Coors... hands down) DRINKING beer. It's light but full bodied and has a smooth flavor that is easy to drink and doesn't feel cheap. My boyfriend and I tried it when we went out to the desert one day... now we get it as our off-road beer and bring it to parties as an upgraded beer pong beer. Not to mention a few montbs ago Snapchat did a taste test of all the "cheap beers" and this one ranked highest. Try it, you're welcome.
Monica C.
Provo, UT
Review for: 30-12 Cans more...
I bought this beer because they did a lot of propaganda during the World Cup but although it tastes good, I'm a bit disappointed. It is a very soft beer and is ideal for someone who does not like beer very much but I like beer with a stronger flavor because otherwise it bores me.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Review for: 18-12 Bottles more...
The much less popular big brother - same look as it is very pale and has little head. A wallflower beer with a standard wet grain aroma. Flavor of brown paper and flour over a light body that is pretty well carbonated. Not awful, but not a go to if in the mood for such a beer. I will continue to go for either something cheaper, 'light,' or a decent micro pale lager that isn't too Americanized and is reasonably priced. Instead of this or any macro full version pale lager (yes this means I'd would rather have the watered down light beers, because who really cares then...).
Taryn M.
I may be biased. After spending years in Golden, CO (home of Coors) I have participated in their free tastings everytime. This is my fave of the general basic American huge brand beers.
Melissa H.
Coors Banquet is my all time favorite mass produced beer. Easy to drink, smooth, and has a crisp, yet creamy flavor that no other beer can match. I prefer the cans over the bottled beer, but I do wish this beer was more widely available in bars and restaurants in comparison to the light version.
Samantha J.
I love the full flavor the banquet has to it, but it makes me get a full feeling a lot faster than coors light. I enjoy this distinct taste when I want to buy a beer that cost less. This is one of my go to beers and I have always been satisfied with everything about it.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
This is a great tasting beer. I am personally not a fan of colors light so when a friend had me try coots banquet I was pretty skeptical but it was great! Pairs well with most foods, affordable, light , not overly filling. Easy to find in stores. I will buy this beer again!
Kelsey J.
Bandera, TX
Coors Banquet is a heavy darker version of Coors Light. I love banquet beer and the flavor it holds. It's fairly affordable and can be purchased almost anywhere. I have drank this time and time again to never be let down. I am very satisfied when drinking Banquet.
MiRanda L.
Mountain Home
My husband loves Coors Original the most.  It's nice that they keep it affordable so the everyday average person can enjoy their product.  He has tried other beers in the past and always goes back to Coors because of it's consistent flavor and quality.
Jazmin S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Where can I buy this
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Is it low calorie?
Andrew J.
Are these bottles exclusive to certain states or cities? Can't find these aluminum bottles anywhere in Wisconsin.
Danny E.
How can anyone not like this beer?
Where can I buy coors banquet in TN in a package bigger than a 12 pack?