Coordinates Collection

by Coordinates Collection

The Coordinates Collection is the world’s first customizable wearable memory. Each piece is a combination of chic sophistication and jet set glamour displaying the latitude and longitude of any place that holds a special memory to you.

They are sooo beautiful where can i find them?
Start your review of Coordinates Collection!
How would you rate this product?
San Luis, AZ
1,108 reviews
These are very cute and fashionable I love mine. They don't stain your wrist. Stainless steel jewelry is always the best choice. I recommend these.
Beaver Falls
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Very nice bracelet. Works with everything you could possibly wear whether it be formal or informal.
London, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These coordinates are too cute for words! Look at them! They are affordable to me! No cons at all! They are perfect and shiny and Lee eyes on you at all times! Perfect to go out to a party in or even a dinner date!
Salem, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are very cute and fashionable I would love to buy these I would use them all the time so would my sister
oran
Bonjour Réellement intéressés par vos produits est afin de connaître au mieux votre marque j'aurais souhaité recevoir vos produit ainssi votre catalogues.
I just in love with thise couse it is so cute it make my hands look so nice and beautifull but I think it is to simple for the big events !
beni khalled-nabeul-tunis
these coordinates are too cute for words! Look at them! They are affordable to me! No cons at all! They are perfect and shiny and Lee eyes on you at all times! Perfect to go out to a party in or even a dinner date!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...