BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Kaylyn C.
I love the way this smells. It helps me get a golden glow. I would repurchase again next summer
Mhairi D.
glasgow
Really good!! Sprays really well! Would recommend! It helps my tan so much, couldn’t go outside without it!
Kelsey W.
Chicago , IL
I love this stuff! It’s more for tanning and works so well! I have fair skin so the little bit of spf actually does help me a lot! I would definitely recommend this
Amy M.
Las Vegas
Love the dry oil. The dispenser is great and you don’t feel oily or sticky after. The coverage is great and it’s super easy to use. I will purchase again and again.
Jenn H.
Orillia, ON
Love the dry oil and the smell is divine. Nice tanning oil with a hint of SPF for good protection. Been purchasing this for years.
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
I love tanning- but I know it’s important to be a little protected while out in the sun. Coppertone dry oil is great smelling, cheap, and works great.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Just got this on sale at TJ Maxx. It is one of my favorite tanning oils... the reason why I love it is because it's dry oil. Therefore, you don't feel gross, sticky, or greasy. It dries right in seconds after you spray it on. I don't even rub it in, but I know some people do. It smells so amazing. Plus it's cheaper than most brands!
Ashley Z.
United States
Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 non-greasy, light formula that is water resistant for up to (80 minutes) nice 16 spa dry oil tanning spray
Emily M.
Centennial, CO
Love how easy this is to use. I use it when I am already pretty tan and just want to stay tan, not really get any darker. I reapply often to keep from burning. The product goes on easy and does not leave that super oily feel that some oil sprays do. I recommend to everyone!

Nikki G.
I love this spray tanning oil because you don’t have to worry about your hands getting oily or nasty.

back