BY COPPERTONE #76 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katherine R.
New Haven
This product, unfortunately did nothing for me. I️ generally can tan, it takes a while to do so, therefore I️ bought this product. It did nothin for me all summer regardless of how many times I️ reapplied.
Jacquelyn D.
This product does not really work at all. It leaves a nasty film and does not allow a tan. It smells funny and is greasy. I have tried it several times and I have been disappointed every time. I would not purchase it again.
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Had to use a gallon just to reapply a million times!! Even in a tanning spray 4 spf is nothing and should be more. The chemicals in this product is through the roof and would never purchase or use again.
Taylor H.
Fountain Inn, SC
I did not like this sunscreen at all. I didn’t like the smell. It was very sticky feeling on my skin, I also felt like I had to keep applying it throughout the day it’s definitely a no from me on this one.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
This spray left my body feeling sticky, but my tan was so patchy! I was so disappointed. It is a pretty gentle formula and it's hard to tell that it's even on. It was also pretty cheap but I would recommend just getting the lotion.
I totally disliked this product! I guess I wasn't sure what to expect, however it made my legs look ashy and even though we are just going to the beach - that not the look I am going for. I have tried their oils and I love them!
Anna K.
This product definitely made me burn very badly after I wasn’t even in the sun for very long. However, that can be expected for the type of product this is.
Lori H.
I didn’t like it as well as I thought I would, I bought it at rite aid! I didn’t like the dry oil aspect of it it was gentle good price
Isabella B.
Bawlf, AB
It’s okay. SPF 4 won’t really do anything in the sun though, kinda greasy too. Not my fave
Mason S.
Richardson, TX
I felt as though this product really did nothing. It was pricey, didn’t make me tan nor really protected me from a sunburn... just was there.... at least it smelled pleasant. Not something I particularly recommend.