BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
I love to use Coppertone tanning spray while I’m out in the sun so I can get a tan while I’m laying there on the beach and it’s in a spray can so it’s even better I don’t have to get my hands all greasy and worry about using too much product
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Love this for tanning I’m pretty pale and this really helped I loved the smell and the cost it wasn’t expensive it was easy it find I really enjoyed using this really recommend it to anyone looking to get tan
Cheyenne W.
Foreman, AR
Take this with me when I travel to the beach. I like it because it doesn't leave you feeling extremely oily. Smells good as well! I haven't tested enough to know if it really does make a difference in my tan.
Barbara L.
Seattle , WA
I loved the smell, and it's a good protection! The price is ok and more cheaper than anothers, I meet all my expectations, it's very gentle and soft. I will but more times for sure!!! I couldn't be live without a one like this!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I try to put sunscreen on, but I'm pretty bad about it. One of the brands I go for is coppertone because it's just a trusted brand. I normally like actual lotion but I do like this tanning spray.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I love this stuff and how easy it is to apply. I love that it’s dry oil too, it doesn’t make me feel disgusting afterward either. I use this product all the time, when I already have a base tan
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Dry oil is amazing! It doesn't leave you with that greasy touch. Helps you get tan and protected. I do recommend this product. Price is fair and it is easy to find in any grocery store or pharmacy.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA
Love this tanning oil. Quick to apply and doesn't feel too sticky! It's also really inexpensive which makes it easy on the wallet. Creates a gradient tan, after a few sessions. Will continue using this one for a while!
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
First of all I love the way this smells. Second of all it definitely got me darker while I was tanning. It doesn't make you feel super oily or sticky. It's definitely one of my favorites.
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love this when I'm not out in the sun for very long. Let's my skin tan with out burning. And doesnt leave me greasy. I prefer the lotion over the spray because I always miss spots when I use the spray