Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
San Jose, CA

Love this product smells so so so good and works wonders! I'm always wearing this when I'm out in the sun gives me a a great look to my skin
Moriah M.
Moriah M.
Jacksonville, FL

I love the Coopertone Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray... It never feels heavy and I barely notice it's on even after reapplying throughout the day.
Justine G.
Justine G.
Kimberly, WI

This stuff is inexpensive but I don't really like the spray. It doesn't get everywhere it needs to be. And it's not the healthiest for you.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Middletown, NJ

I use this when I go tanning it helps me get a nice color whole not feeling as guilty you can buy if almost anywhere and it's inexpensive
Tammy R.
Tammy R.

I love this product. Previous products would leave you too oily where this dry oil spray doesn't leave the same residue. Smells amazing!
euridice c.
euridice c.

dura mucho el efecto del bronceado con este producto, quedas bellisima, parejita. no mancha la ropa y eso me encanta¡¡¡ recomendado 100%
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Shepherdsville, KY

I loveee this dry oil!! I have never gotten a sunburn from using it, and I always get the sunkissed glow I want! Plus, it smells great!
Kristi M.
Kristi M.

I bought this product at the beginning of summer and totally forgot about it and only used it maybe once or twice, worked pretty well.
Migdalia M.
Migdalia M.

Great sunscreen. Its not sticky nor greasy yet goes on smoothly. It has a nice summertime scent and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
Janin B.
Janin B.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this product. Sprays on light. I had immediate results and the fact that you have the sunscreen and tanning lotion is great!

Join Now