BY COPPERTONE #47 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Joscelyn M.
I bought this in hopes of aiding in getting tan. I don’t know that it made much of a difference in my tan. I only used it a few times and I’m not sure if my tan grew thanks to the products. It smelled good and the spray went on evenly.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I bought this the first time this year and I really liked the dry oil because it doesn't make you super greasy like a tanning oil normally does, but you go through it pretty fast because it is a continuous spray instead of a gel or lotion.
Roseann B.
Elmer, NJ
I love a lot of copper tone products. They have been around forever and are a common summer staple in my home. This applies effortlessly and that's what I love most about it. We have a pool and spend many hours outdoors in the summertime.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
So I like to protect my skin from the sun and also want to get a nice tan so I got this cooper tone at Walmart and it was really gentle on my skin and left quite a nice tan on my and didn't leave my skin looking all runny
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I️ like to stay on the lower end of spf so this 4 works great. Very affordable. The only thing I️ don’t like is unless you spray inches above your skin and rub in immediately I️t will not covet all part’s you spray.
BROOKE B.
House Springs, MO
Love this for tanning I’m pretty pale and this really helped I loved the smell and the cost it wasn’t expensive it was easy it find I really enjoyed using this really recommend it to anyone looking to get tan
Barbara L.
Seattle , WA
I loved the smell, and it's a good protection! The price is ok and more cheaper than anothers, I meet all my expectations, it's very gentle and soft. I will but more times for sure!!! I couldn't be live without a one like this!
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I love this stuff and how easy it is to apply. I love that it’s dry oil too, it doesn’t make me feel disgusting afterward either. I use this product all the time, when I already have a base tan
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Dry oil is amazing! It doesn't leave you with that greasy touch. Helps you get tan and protected. I do recommend this product. Price is fair and it is easy to find in any grocery store or pharmacy.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA
Love this tanning oil. Quick to apply and doesn't feel too sticky! It's also really inexpensive which makes it easy on the wallet. Creates a gradient tan, after a few sessions. Will continue using this one for a while!