Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Allenhurst, GA

I liked this product but it wasn't my favorite because I personally like the smell of others better. It made my skin feel very dry after using it.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Napa, CA

this Tanning dry oil suncreen spray is amazing. It has such a great vaule and the price is good. I would recommend this to anyone. Its the best !
Amy N.
Amy N.
Depew, NY

My husband loves this product but it does leave you oily. I recommend not going in the pool right after using this. It doez help give you a tan.
Christal S.
Christal S.

I like using this dry oil because there is nothing I hate more is those really sticky oily lotions on the plus side too this stuff smells great!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS

I've been using coppertone since I was young .. it's a very trust worthy brand it's been around for decades and I would definitely recommend it
mercedes n.
mercedes n.
Louisville , Ky

This is a great oil to get one of the best golden tans. I use this every time i go to the lake or beach. I love the way it makes me tan easily.
I love it for the beach, its application is very easy for the spray. Leaves a wonderful bronze. Not greasy. I recommend it. i'm a repeat user
Cyna P.
Cyna P.
Edinburg, IL

It was so easy to apply. It had just enough sunscreen protection to keep me from getting a sunburn. The bottle fit in my beach bag perfectly.
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
San Jose, CA

Love this product smells so so so good and works wonders! I'm always wearing this when I'm out in the sun gives me a a great look to my skin
Moriah M.
Moriah M.
Jacksonville, FL

I love the Coopertone Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray... It never feels heavy and I barely notice it's on even after reapplying throughout the day.

Join Now