Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Shepherdsville, KY
I loveee this dry oil!! I have never gotten a sunburn from using it, and I always get the sunkissed glow I want! Plus, it smells great!
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product at the beginning of summer and totally forgot about it and only used it maybe once or twice, worked pretty well.
Janin B.
Janin B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product. Sprays on light. I had immediate results and the fact that you have the sunscreen and tanning lotion is great!
Migdalia M.
Migdalia M.
Great sunscreen. Its not sticky nor greasy yet goes on smoothly. It has a nice summertime scent and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
Oceanside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First time i tried this I instantly loved it. Easy to apply, tans great, leaves a nice glow on you, and doesn't get you sun burnt!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Almyra
This product was awesome. It didn't leave my skin dry or greasy! It had good coverage. Didn't burn my skin. It also smells amazing
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Wilmington, DE
This sunscreen may have a very low SPF, but it is very protective and I never got sun burnt using. It also helped me get more tan.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Decatur, TN
This is a good product to allow you to get sun, while it keeps you from burning to bad. It has a decent scent and is easy to use
Joelle C.
Joelle C.
San Diego, CA
This product is easy to use but it leaves your skin feeling quite tight and sticky. It is a good concept but not well executed
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
West Monroe, LA
It leaves a greasy feeling on the skin, but it does help with getting you a nice tan. I didn't burn while using this product.