Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Cecylia T.
Cecylia T.
Altoona, PA

Doesn't give the sticky, greasy feel that you usually get with sunscreen. Provides enough protection to not burn, but doesn't stop you from getting color all together.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Wakefield, RI

Love how easily i can apply this. Absorbs tight in to skin, no need to rub in. Reapply as frequently one would with any other sunscreen, but leave with some color.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Englishtown, NJ

This sunscreen is great for easy application. However if you don't rub it in you can find yourself having an uneven coverage, leading to strange sunburn patterns.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Brooklyn, NY

Use this all the time. The only thing I don't like is that if it's a windy day, you will kill the whole bottle trying to get it on. I would say it's a good value.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Thousand Oaks

This is a must for laying out by the pool! The oil smells great, coats the skin lightly and helps me achieve just the right amount of color with out a big burn!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Plainfield, CT

Great for sun protection. However I would not recommend for use on your face. I have sensitive skin and it caused me to breakout. Works great on the body though
Amber A.
Amber A.
Trenton , Ontario

My most FAVOURITE product ever! I have bottles of this everywhere haha in my car , beach bag , on the deck ! I even have a few back ups when they went on sale!!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Winnipeg

I love the fact that it's in a spray can because you don't get the lotion on your hands and it's easier to spray when you have children that don't want to wait
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA

I love this product to pieces, it gives me a beautiful bronze tone and protects me from the sun. It's a total win win, and it's inexpensive. I totally like it.
Demet C.
Demet C.
Kissimmee, FL

this summer I used this product and it works well. I purchased it first time and I can buy it again. it is in spray bottle which I always prefer. Easy to use.

Join Now