Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Mira Loma

Absolutely love this tanning lotion I don't have to get my hands all oily. It works perfectly out at the river when you are constantly on the go and in and out of the water.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Lincoln, CA

Copper tone dry oil works great! Not greasy and stays on. I am very fair and burn easily. while wearing this product I am able to gain a little bit of a tan and don't burn.
Becca P.
Becca P.
Murfreesboro, TN

I loved this product..
I especially loved how it dried quickly after spraying it on my skin & I loved how tan I got even though it had sunscreen in it. I def recommend this
Gina T.
Gina T.
Boise, ID

I love this product goes on so easy and the smell is 5 stars! You only really need to reapply once or twice throughout your water say experience. Gives a nice golden tan .
Cat D.
Cat D.
Marion, IN

I actually really like this spray. I get good coverage with no excess oil and no burning but, nice even tanning. Noticed that when I wear this I do not get dark sun spots.
Angie A.
Angie A.

I use this product daily for sun screen. I love the smell and it is easy to apply. I have never had a problem of burning when I used this product. Very reasonably priced.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Irving, TX

Recently started using this to even out my ugly lifeguard tan. It helps smells way better than others and I like that it's in a araspray type can and not the spray bottle
Amber K.
Amber K.

I love this product. It comes out in a fine mist, non greasy and smells pretty good. it has a low spf so it is not a sunscreen. I liked it and would definitely buy again.
Kathia S.
Kathia S.

This tanning dry oil is some of my favorite. I do not burn with it as long as I apply it as recommended. Also it does not feel oily or smell gross such as other brands.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Very easy to apply without having to get all messy. Has a wonderful light scent and works great for getting that summer color you are trying to achieve. Well worth it!

Join Now