Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Amber A.
Amber A.
Trenton , Ontario

My most FAVOURITE product ever! I have bottles of this everywhere haha in my car , beach bag , on the deck ! I even have a few back ups when they went on sale!!
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA

I love this product to pieces, it gives me a beautiful bronze tone and protects me from the sun. It's a total win win, and it's inexpensive. I totally like it.
Demet C.
Demet C.
Kissimmee, FL

this summer I used this product and it works well. I purchased it first time and I can buy it again. it is in spray bottle which I always prefer. Easy to use.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Reading, PA

This sunscreen was great and really was dry oil. I didn't feel sticky or slimey after applying. The sand only minimally stuck to it. I often use this product.
Love the spray on on greasy texture. Effective when used as directed. Does not stain beach clothes blankets . have purchased at Wal-Mart and local drugstores
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

This is perfect for when you tan easily but need just a little extra protection for staying in the sun for an extended time. Application is easy and quick.
Diane D.
Diane D.

This is GREAT!!! smells like coconut and doesn't leave your skin oily! I love using this product, I have been using this for years best results ever!!
Yesica S.
Yesica S.
Las vegas, NV

This sunscreen has been the best one I've tried it would last this is a great product if you want a sunscreen that will stay on I recommend this one
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Youngstown, OH

Makes my legs look sleek and glistening, helps to get them super tan. Adds a nice glow and I use a light layer when wearing a short dress or shorts.
Justina K.
Justina K.

Great product! I'm very fair skin and burn easy so I always need sunscreen but feel like I'm able to do a little tanning with this product as well!

Join Now