BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I bought this the first time this year and I really liked the dry oil because it doesn't make you super greasy like a tanning oil normally does, but you go through it pretty fast because it is a continuous spray instead of a gel or lotion.
Keila T.
Elizabethton, TN
As per any sunscreen or tanning lotion i used this in a natural sun exposure. I would use this while i ran during the summer. It’s now December and i have not needed to go to a tanning salon yet! Be safe but this product is my go to!
Roseann B.
Elmer, NJ
I love a lot of copper tone products. They have been around forever and are a common summer staple in my home. This applies effortlessly and that's what I love most about it. We have a pool and spend many hours outdoors in the summertime.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
It’s sunscreen.... I’ll give it five stars because I’m not really sure how sunscreen can be bad. It actually smells pretty good and I tan super easy so hey no complaints here. If it were cheaper I guess that would be better
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
So I like to protect my skin from the sun and also want to get a nice tan so I got this cooper tone at Walmart and it was really gentle on my skin and left quite a nice tan on my and didn't leave my skin looking all runny
Julianne G.
After getting my base tan on my 7 day Caribbean cruise I used this spray sunscreen for the last 3 days. It gave enough protection so that I did not burn and helped me achieve the perfect tan color I was hoping for!!!
Kiley W.
Salisbury
This dry oil is my favorite because I hate the texture of conventional tanning oil. This is so easy to apply and gives me the perfect level of protection when I already have a base and just want to get a little extra color. I only use this on my body
Mason S.
Richardson, TX
I felt as though this product really did nothing. It was pricey, didn’t make me tan nor really protected me from a sunburn... just was there.... at least it smelled pleasant. Not something I particularly recommend.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I️ like to stay on the lower end of spf so this 4 works great. Very affordable. The only thing I️ don’t like is unless you spray inches above your skin and rub in immediately I️t will not covet all part’s you spray.
Kayla H.
Love this to expedite my summer tan! It smells amazing and because it is a dry oil, doesn’t leave me feeling disgusting. It runs out fairly quick but isn’t too pricey. Love this product and would recommend!