BY COPPERTONE #20 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
I do love this brand and especially the bronzer bottle. I like the concept of a spray on lotion, although if you miss some spots to rub in, you’ll get an awkward tan/tan lines. So be sure to rub it all in!
Jessica T.
Olivet, MI
I love using this tanning oil. It does not make you feel greasy and disgusting. It goes on very easily. It’s very gentle on the skin. I bought it at the grocery store. I would by it again and recommend it.
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
Had to use a gallon just to reapply a million times!! Even in a tanning spray 4 spf is nothing and should be more. The chemicals in this product is through the roof and would never purchase or use again.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
Whenever summer comes around and I'm outside I use this stuff! It sprays evenly and always protects my skin. I usually get spf 15 for my face and 8 for my body. Love this stuff
Sophia L.
i love this product so much! i love in florida so it’s always summer time here! i use this product to keep my tan long and fresh! i love that it’s not super greasy or sticky and really makes me glow!!
Kayleigh L.
New York , NY
This my tanning oil. It has a little bit of spf, is a spray, and doesn't leave me feeling oily and gross. The dry spray is a wonder that I have been using since highschool.
Marissa T.
Yonkers, NY
Love this spray it's super great for application! Aerosol makes it easy to self apply evenly with no struggle! Smells great works great! Always like coppertone products!
Jessica R.
Cary, NC
I love this sunscreen that protects my skin 100% when I go to Lake or just hang out with my family and the sun is not pricey at all and it comes in really really handy
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
I love this tanning oil! Once you spray it on it dries completely and doesn’t leave you with the oil leak or sticky body! And it helps me get the golden Bronze I love
Allyson A.
Randolph, NJ
Another favorite of mine. Smells good. Goes on east. And leaves me with a natural looking glow. I enjoy using dry oil because it’s easy and less messy than regular oil.