Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#347 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Yesica S.
Yesica S.
Las vegas, NV

This sunscreen has been the best one I've tried it would last this is a great product if you want a sunscreen that will stay on I recommend this one
Justina K.
Justina K.

Great product! I'm very fair skin and burn easy so I always need sunscreen but feel like I'm able to do a little tanning with this product as well!
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA

I liked this product but it wasn't my favorite because I personally like the smell of others better. It made my skin feel very dry after using it.
Christal S.
Christal S.

I like using this dry oil because there is nothing I hate more is those really sticky oily lotions on the plus side too this stuff smells great!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS

I've been using coppertone since I was young .. it's a very trust worthy brand it's been around for decades and I would definitely recommend it
mercedes n.
mercedes n.
Louisville, Ky

This is a great oil to get one of the best golden tans. I use this every time i go to the lake or beach. I love the way it makes me tan easily.
Cyna P.
Cyna P.
Edinburg, IL

It was so easy to apply. It had just enough sunscreen protection to keep me from getting a sunburn. The bottle fit in my beach bag perfectly.
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
San Jose, CA

Love this product smells so so so good and works wonders! I'm always wearing this when I'm out in the sun gives me a a great look to my skin
Moriah M.
Moriah M.
Jacksonville, FL

I love the Coopertone Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray... It never feels heavy and I barely notice it's on even after reapplying throughout the day.
Justine G.
Justine G.
Kimberly, WI

This stuff is inexpensive but I don't really like the spray. It doesn't get everywhere it needs to be. And it's not the healthiest for you.