Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#210 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA
I liked this product but it wasn't my favorite because I personally like the smell of others better. It made my skin feel very dry after using it.
Christal S.
Christal S.
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I like using this dry oil because there is nothing I hate more is those really sticky oily lotions on the plus side too this stuff smells great!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I've been using coppertone since I was young .. it's a very trust worthy brand it's been around for decades and I would definitely recommend it
mercedes n.
mercedes n.
louisville, KY
This is a great oil to get one of the best golden tans. I use this every time i go to the lake or beach. I love the way it makes me tan easily.
Cyna P.
Cyna P.
Edinburg, IL
Oct. 10, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
It was so easy to apply. It had just enough sunscreen protection to keep me from getting a sunburn. The bottle fit in my beach bag perfectly.
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
San Jose, CA
Love this product smells so so so good and works wonders! I'm always wearing this when I'm out in the sun gives me a a great look to my skin
Justine G.
Justine G.
Kimberly, WI
This stuff is inexpensive but I don't really like the spray. It doesn't get everywhere it needs to be. And it's not the healthiest for you.
Moriah M.
Moriah M.
Jacksonville, FL
Oct. 20, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I love the Coopertone Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray... It never feels heavy and I barely notice it's on even after reapplying throughout the day.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Middletown, NJ
I use this when I go tanning it helps me get a nice color whole not feeling as guilty you can buy if almost anywhere and it's inexpensive
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
I love this product. Previous products would leave you too oily where this dry oil spray doesn't leave the same residue. Smells amazing!