Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Wakefield, RI
Love how easily i can apply this. Absorbs tight in to skin, no need to rub in. Reapply as frequently one would with any other sunscreen, but leave with some color.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Brooklyn, NY
Use this all the time. The only thing I don't like is that if it's a windy day, you will kill the whole bottle trying to get it on. I would say it's a good value.
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product to pieces, it gives me a beautiful bronze tone and protects me from the sun. It's a total win win, and it's inexpensive. I totally like it.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Quarryville, PA
This sunscreen was great and really was dry oil. I didn't feel sticky or slimey after applying. The sand only minimally stuck to it. I often use this product.
Love the spray on on greasy texture. Effective when used as directed. Does not stain beach clothes blankets . have purchased at Wal-Mart and local drugstores
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
This is perfect for when you tan easily but need just a little extra protection for staying in the sun for an extended time. Application is easy and quick.
Diane D.
Diane D.
This is GREAT!!! smells like coconut and doesn't leave your skin oily! I love using this product, I have been using this for years best results ever!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Youngstown, OH
Makes my legs look sleek and glistening, helps to get them super tan. Adds a nice glow and I use a light layer when wearing a short dress or shorts.
Yesica S.
Yesica S.
Las vegas, NV
This sunscreen has been the best one I've tried it would last this is a great product if you want a sunscreen that will stay on I recommend this one
Justina K.
Justina K.
Great product! I'm very fair skin and burn easy so I always need sunscreen but feel like I'm able to do a little tanning with this product as well!