Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Cat D.
Cat D.
Marion, IN

I actually really like this spray. I get good coverage with no excess oil and no burning but, nice even tanning. Noticed that when I wear this I do not get dark sun spots.
Angie A.
Angie A.

I use this product daily for sun screen. I love the smell and it is easy to apply. I have never had a problem of burning when I used this product. Very reasonably priced.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Irving, TX

Recently started using this to even out my ugly lifeguard tan. It helps smells way better than others and I like that it's in a araspray type can and not the spray bottle
Amber K.
Amber K.

I love this product. It comes out in a fine mist, non greasy and smells pretty good. it has a low spf so it is not a sunscreen. I liked it and would definitely buy again.
Kathia S.
Kathia S.

This tanning dry oil is some of my favorite. I do not burn with it as long as I apply it as recommended. Also it does not feel oily or smell gross such as other brands.
Cecylia T.
Cecylia T.
Altoona, PA

Doesn't give the sticky, greasy feel that you usually get with sunscreen. Provides enough protection to not burn, but doesn't stop you from getting color all together.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Wakefield, RI

Love how easily i can apply this. Absorbs tight in to skin, no need to rub in. Reapply as frequently one would with any other sunscreen, but leave with some color.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Brooklyn, NY

Use this all the time. The only thing I don't like is that if it's a windy day, you will kill the whole bottle trying to get it on. I would say it's a good value.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Thousand Oaks

This is a must for laying out by the pool! The oil smells great, coats the skin lightly and helps me achieve just the right amount of color with out a big burn!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Plainfield, CT

Great for sun protection. However I would not recommend for use on your face. I have sensitive skin and it caused me to breakout. Works great on the body though

Join Now