BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
I have found that the spray version of sun products is great. At the beach, you always end up rubbing sand all over when you don't have a spray. This works as good as regular oil, but doesn't last as long for a higher price.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
First off my favorite thing about this is that it doesn’t leave any residue on your skin or any kind of greasy feel. You just spray it on and your good to go! With the spray it makes it super easy to get your back and not have to worry about missing any spots. Always repurchasing this year after year!
Debbie R.
I have always trusted the Coppertone line of sunscreens. The spray Is convenient and makes apply the product easy. The sun protection is reliable. I buy a range of spf's depending on our sun exposure for the day. The smell is nice, it does not have a chemical smell. I would recommend Coppertone.
Chrissy H.
Bessemer, AL
Love this stuff really helps me tan at the beach but wish the spf was higher because I would like to avoid burning or skin cancer but if your looking for a great tan I would get this brand any kinda in the line will work
aubrie e.
Sherwood, OR
This is one of my favorite tanning products. It dries so quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the skin. The only thing I didn't like wasn't feel like I had to reapply it a lot but thats not too bad because I was just sitting in the sun anyway. Anyway great product!
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA
I love that this spray has a little bit of spf but not too much. I also love that it dries instead of leaving the oily mess like the actual oil does usually. And, I feel like it seems to help get me a little tanner in a faster way than not using anything.
Baylee G.
I love to use this sunscreen when I tan or am at the beach. It protects your skin from harsh UV but let's you get a little but of color. It's hard for me to tan because I am so fair and this is a good middle man. I also like that there isn't a heavy oil feel.
Morgan M.
Huntington, WV
I’ve used coopertone my whole life. Mainly the sunscreen when I was younger, but now that I lay out to tan I love using this ! I usually buy this at Walmart and it’s not a harsh tanning oil. I would recommend to anyone who loves to soak up the sun.
Ashlee A.
I don't use this very often but my husband enjoys using it. Personally, I don't feel like it gives me enough protection from the sun but also give me a tan. Compared to the Walmart brand it is a little more than I would spend for a similar product.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
I love the spray tanning oil. It's super easy to evenly apply on the skin. My only complaint is I've never spray anything has never been my favorite, but that is personal opinion.