Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Kathia S.
Kathia S.

This tanning dry oil is some of my favorite. I do not burn with it as long as I apply it as recommended. Also it does not feel oily or smell gross such as other brands.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Very easy to apply without having to get all messy. Has a wonderful light scent and works great for getting that summer color you are trying to achieve. Well worth it!
Cecylia T.
Cecylia T.
Altoona, PA

Doesn't give the sticky, greasy feel that you usually get with sunscreen. Provides enough protection to not burn, but doesn't stop you from getting color all together.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Wakefield, RI

Love how easily i can apply this. Absorbs tight in to skin, no need to rub in. Reapply as frequently one would with any other sunscreen, but leave with some color.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Brooklyn, NY

Use this all the time. The only thing I don't like is that if it's a windy day, you will kill the whole bottle trying to get it on. I would say it's a good value.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Trenton , Ontario

My most FAVOURITE product ever! I have bottles of this everywhere haha in my car , beach bag , on the deck ! I even have a few back ups when they went on sale!!
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA

I love this product to pieces, it gives me a beautiful bronze tone and protects me from the sun. It's a total win win, and it's inexpensive. I totally like it.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Winnipeg

I love the fact that it's in a spray can because you don't get the lotion on your hands and it's easier to spray when you have children that don't want to wait
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Reading, PA

This sunscreen was great and really was dry oil. I didn't feel sticky or slimey after applying. The sand only minimally stuck to it. I often use this product.
Love the spray on on greasy texture. Effective when used as directed. Does not stain beach clothes blankets . have purchased at Wal-Mart and local drugstores

Join Now