BY COPPERTONE #20 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I️ like to stay on the lower end of spf so this 4 works great. Very affordable. The only thing I️ don’t like is unless you spray inches above your skin and rub in immediately I️t will not covet all part’s you spray.
Mason S.
Richardson, TX
I felt as though this product really did nothing. It was pricey, didn’t make me tan nor really protected me from a sunburn... just was there.... at least it smelled pleasant. Not something I particularly recommend.
Kiley W.
Salisbury
This dry oil is my favorite because I hate the texture of conventional tanning oil. This is so easy to apply and gives me the perfect level of protection when I already have a base and just want to get a little extra color. I only use this on my body
Taylor H.
Fountain Inn, SC
I did not like this sunscreen at all. I didn’t like the smell. It was very sticky feeling on my skin, I also felt like I had to keep applying it throughout the day it’s definitely a no from me on this one.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This is one of my favorite tanning oli. It is easy to apply and with in an hour you an start noticing a change in color on you skin l. I highly recommend this to tanning oil it's great!
Cheyenne W.
Foreman, AR
Take this with me when I travel to the beach. I like it because it doesn't leave you feeling extremely oily. Smells good as well! I haven't tested enough to know if it really does make a difference in my tan.
Krystle C.
I love this product. It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy and you get a beautiful bronze color with the protection of the sunscreen at the same time. It’s affordable and easy to use. I Recommend to everyone!
Kayla H.
Love this to expedite my summer tan! It smells amazing and because it is a dry oil, doesn’t leave me feeling disgusting. It runs out fairly quick but isn’t too pricey. Love this product and would recommend!
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
I love to use Coppertone tanning spray while I’m out in the sun so I can get a tan while I’m laying there on the beach and it’s in a spray can so it’s even better I don’t have to get my hands all greasy and worry about using too much product
BROOKE B.
House Springs, MO
Love this for tanning I’m pretty pale and this really helped I loved the smell and the cost it wasn’t expensive it was easy it find I really enjoyed using this really recommend it to anyone looking to get tan