BY COPPERTONE #75 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I love this tanning oil spray! It adds an instant glow to my skin and instensifies my tan with persistent use. It's smells of summer and the spray can allows the for even coverage. It's mess free which means no wasted product.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
In the beginning of the summer I use a higher spf but once I get that first tan I'm all about the copper tone oil with less spf till I get to the color I want such a great product smells like coconut love it recommend to others
Megan B.
With italian skin, I don’t burn very easily, so I usually head for tanning oil with SPF. This product has a low SPF but has kept my skin safe on many beach days, and the best part is that it doesn’t feel oily on your skin!
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
I really like the smell and I love that it’s a dry oil because it soaks in easily and doesn’t make my skin feel gross and slippery. This is a staple in my beach bag for my legs and arms, but I can’t use it on my chest or else I get prickly heat!
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite tanning oli. It is easy to apply and with in an hour you an start noticing a change in color on you skin l. I highly recommend this to tanning oil it's great!
Taylor H.
Fountain Inn, SC
I did not like this sunscreen at all. I didn’t like the smell. It was very sticky feeling on my skin, I also felt like I had to keep applying it throughout the day it’s definitely a no from me on this one.
Ashlynn W.
Saint Johns, FL
You can never go wrong with coppertone when you are headed to the beach/pool! If coppertone is in your beach bag you are doing it right. This product is great for the days I am working on my tan, and it smells great
Krystle C.
I love this product. It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy and you get a beautiful bronze color with the protection of the sunscreen at the same time. It’s affordable and easy to use. I Recommend to everyone!
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
I wear tanning oil often when I’m on the beach to get my tan going. It protects my skin with its spf just not nearly as much as regular skin protectant but I love this stuff! Gives me a nice golden tan.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I love this dry oil. I use it for myself but not on my children. Having only an spf 4, I usually use this further into summer when I have a tan. I love the smell and the way it sprays on. One of my favorites!