Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE #44 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carisma W.
Apple Springs, TX
I have used Coopertone products forever. Coopertone sunscreen products work really good. The product is not greasy and feels good on the skin. The fragrance is nice too. Bonus!
Kendra B.
Mira Loma
Absolutely love this tanning lotion I don't have to get my hands all oily. It works perfectly out at the river when you are constantly on the go and in and out of the water.
Angie A.
I use this product daily for sun screen. I love the smell and it is easy to apply. I have never had a problem of burning when I used this product. Very reasonably priced.
Emily A.
Irving, TX
Recently started using this to even out my ugly lifeguard tan. It helps smells way better than others and I like that it's in a araspray type can and not the spray bottle
Kathia S.
This tanning dry oil is some of my favorite. I do not burn with it as long as I apply it as recommended. Also it does not feel oily or smell gross such as other brands.
Whitney K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Very easy to apply without having to get all messy. Has a wonderful light scent and works great for getting that summer color you are trying to achieve. Well worth it!
Cecylia T.
Altoona, PA
Doesn't give the sticky, greasy feel that you usually get with sunscreen. Provides enough protection to not burn, but doesn't stop you from getting color all together.
Caitlin M.
Wakefield, RI
Love how easily i can apply this. Absorbs tight in to skin, no need to rub in. Reapply as frequently one would with any other sunscreen, but leave with some color.
Yesenia R.
Brooklyn, NY
Use this all the time. The only thing I don't like is that if it's a windy day, you will kill the whole bottle trying to get it on. I would say it's a good value.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
I love this product to pieces, it gives me a beautiful bronze tone and protects me from the sun. It's a total win win, and it's inexpensive. I totally like it.