Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#210 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 30, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I love the spray tanning oil. It's super easy to evenly apply on the skin. My only complaint is I've never spray anything has never been my favorite, but that is personal opinion.
kristy c.
kristy c.
Smithfield, VA
Sept. 26, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Love the smell, it always reminds me of summer. I also like that its now a dry oil so it doesn't leave you as oily as the older version. I always get a nice color when using this.
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:05 a.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Perfect tanning oil for those weekend and summer get away to the beach. Enjoy the exotic scents of this reasonable priced items found in most major retailers across the country
Carisma W.
Carisma W.
Apple Springs, TX
I have used Coopertone products forever. Coopertone sunscreen products work really good. The product is not greasy and feels good on the skin. The fragrance is nice too. Bonus!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Mira Loma
Oct. 17, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Absolutely love this tanning lotion I don't have to get my hands all oily. It works perfectly out at the river when you are constantly on the go and in and out of the water.
Angie A.
Angie A.
I use this product daily for sun screen. I love the smell and it is easy to apply. I have never had a problem of burning when I used this product. Very reasonably priced.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Irving, TX
Recently started using this to even out my ugly lifeguard tan. It helps smells way better than others and I like that it's in a araspray type can and not the spray bottle
Kathia S.
Kathia S.
This tanning dry oil is some of my favorite. I do not burn with it as long as I apply it as recommended. Also it does not feel oily or smell gross such as other brands.
Cecylia T.
Cecylia T.
Altoona, PA
Sept. 24, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Doesn't give the sticky, greasy feel that you usually get with sunscreen. Provides enough protection to not burn, but doesn't stop you from getting color all together.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Very easy to apply without having to get all messy. Has a wonderful light scent and works great for getting that summer color you are trying to achieve. Well worth it!