Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ

My favorite tanning spray because there's no harsh or strong odor and it doesn't leave my skin oily. I always get such a nice tan and a bonus no sunburn! One of my essentials for beach and pool days.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL

I have been using Coopertone for years now. My family has always bought from that brand. Their sunscreen is really good and very effective. It is very affordable which you can find this anywhere. B
Kt H.
Kt H.
Marriottsvl, MD

I love using this spray dry oil to keep my tan going strong through the summer! It isn't sticky and it's super gentle on the skin. It's one of my favorites every season, so I buy it every season!
Leandra O.
Leandra O.
Davenport, FL

I normally don't wear any sunscreen when I go out to the beach. But, when I do, I normally go for this product. It dries quickly. It doesn't leave my skin too oily. And it keeps me nice and tan!
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Cumberland, RI

The spray is super convenient and doesn't leave a greasy mess on your hands. The scent is fabulous and reminds me of summer. Personally, I need a stronger SPF if I'll be outside for a bit.
kristy c.
kristy c.
Smithfield, VA

Love the smell, it always reminds me of summer. I also like that its now a dry oil so it doesn't leave you as oily as the older version. I always get a nice color when using this.
Carisma W.
Carisma W.
Apple Springs, TX

I have used Coopertone products forever. Coopertone sunscreen products work really good. The product is not greasy and feels good on the skin. The fragrance is nice too. Bonus!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Mira Loma

Absolutely love this tanning lotion I don't have to get my hands all oily. It works perfectly out at the river when you are constantly on the go and in and out of the water.
Becca P.
Becca P.
Murfreesboro, TN

I loved this product..
I especially loved how it dried quickly after spraying it on my skin & I loved how tan I got even though it had sunscreen in it. I def recommend this
Gina T.
Gina T.
Boise, ID

I love this product goes on so easy and the smell is 5 stars! You only really need to reapply once or twice throughout your water say experience. Gives a nice golden tan .

Join Now