Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Marisa  P.
Marisa P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

I really like the effortless coverage of this dry oil. However now that I'm older I need more spf and this no longer meets my needs. While I did use it as a teen and young adult, I liked it overall. The bottle did tend to run out quickly
Ingrid L.
Ingrid L.

This is a must have for summer! it goes on smooth and even, as it is an spray you can reach your back without any help. it has a fairly good price and no oily feel! However I'd not recommend you to use on your face as it has a low SPF…
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD

This spray left my body feeling sticky, but my tan was so patchy! I was so disappointed. It is a pretty gentle formula and it's hard to tell that it's even on. It was also pretty cheap but I would recommend just getting the lotion.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Omaha, NE

I gave this Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4, a 4 star rating because it smells wonderful and doesnt leave skin feeling greasy. I also feel it keeps me from burning terribly while still helping me get a nice glow.
I totally disliked this product! I guess I wasn't sure what to expect, however it made my legs look ashy and even though we are just going to the beach - that not the look I am going for. I have tried their oils and I love them!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Phoenix, AZ

Smells delicious. Coconuts-beach realness. Not sure if it really helps with tanning my pale self, but I like the shine/glow it gives. I personally tend to just stick to high SPF and forgo the tanning, but I do like this stuff.
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN

I have found that the spray version of sun products is great. At the beach, you always end up rubbing sand all over when you don't have a spray. This works as good as regular oil, but doesn't last as long for a higher price.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've used the Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil SunScreen and I wasn't as happy with it as I'd hoped I'd be. It was a bit too oily for my taste but I did end up with a nice glow. So all in all it does work it's just a little oily
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
London

Great for tanning but if you're going to be out in the sun for a long time you should get something with a higher SPF. I honestly think that all sunscreen is very overpriced but I guess it's decent when compared to others
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Mc Calla, AL

Love this stuff really helps me tan at the beach but wish the spf was higher because I would like to avoid burning or skin cancer but if your looking for a great tan I would get this brand any kinda in the line will work

Join Now