Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#353 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Julia S.
Julia S.
Lorain, OH

Super awesome for getting a nice tan! DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU ARE PALE! This stuff maybe have an SPF, but it has almost no protection if you're not already somewhat tan. It works great though and it smells nice too.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Argyle, TX

I used this sun screen while on vacation on Tampa and I am back with the most beautiful tan!

I don't usually wear sunscreen at all because of the smell, but this actually smells pleasant. I've already bought more!
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Winston Salem, NC

I use this product EVERY DAY it is my favorite especially during the summer. I like to moisturize after every shower and since it is so hot I don't like using heavy lotions so I just spray this and I'm good to go!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Saltville, VA

I love this tanning spray! I used it all last summer, easy to put on and gives you a glowing tan I never got sunburnt using this just a little Tanner each time I used it. Thumbs up! Girls you gotta try this!!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

I know I know spf 4 is not nearly enough but it helps my skin not get burnt and makes me brown like instantly I just love it and I love the smell too it does not make you feel greasy and is reasonably priced
Carmen M.
Carmen M.

This bronzer kept me safe for the summer I love that because my tan and was always nice. I also like the fight that's not really and you don't have to worry about the oil getting into your eyes and burning.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ

My favorite tanning spray because there's no harsh or strong odor and it doesn't leave my skin oily. I always get such a nice tan and a bonus no sunburn! One of my essentials for beach and pool days.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL

I have been using Coopertone for years now. My family has always bought from that brand. Their sunscreen is really good and very effective. It is very affordable which you can find this anywhere. B
Kt H.
Kt H.
Baltimore, MD

I love using this spray dry oil to keep my tan going strong through the summer! It isn't sticky and it's super gentle on the skin. It's one of my favorites every season, so I buy it every season!
Leandra O.
Leandra O.
Davenport, FL

I normally don't wear any sunscreen when I go out to the beach. But, when I do, I normally go for this product. It dries quickly. It doesn't leave my skin too oily. And it keeps me nice and tan!