Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Chelsae W.
Chelsae W.
Plano, TX

I love this stuff! I hate trying to run in a greasy product and i love that i can just spray this on and know my skin is protected from the sun, plus it has a great scent to go along with it. I would definitely recommend
Dana F.
Dana F.
Trenton, NJ

I love this tanning oil so much! It gives you a gorgeous tan without the burn!! Love! I am generally very fair, but since using this oil this past summer I'm the tannest I've ever been! I will be using this every summer!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Urbana, OH

This is always my go to when it comes to wanting to be tan ! I can go right to my local Walmart & it gets my skin just as dark as the expensive keep ones! It's easy to apply & it has a touch of sunscreen added into it !
Julia S.
Julia S.
Lorain, OH

Super awesome for getting a nice tan! DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU ARE PALE! This stuff maybe have an SPF, but it has almost no protection if you're not already somewhat tan. It works great though and it smells nice too.
Saria W.
Saria W.
Dequincy, LA

My favorite tanning oil that sprays! It's amazing. I like the packaging and how simple it is. I pick this up at local targets or Walmart. It's a great product for the money. I think it's an over all great product.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Argyle, TX

I used this sun screen while on vacation on Tampa and I am back with the most beautiful tan!

I don't usually wear sunscreen at all because of the smell, but this actually smells pleasant. I've already bought more!
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Winston Salem, NC

I use this product EVERY DAY it is my favorite especially during the summer. I like to moisturize after every shower and since it is so hot I don't like using heavy lotions so I just spray this and I'm good to go!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Saltville, VA

I love this tanning spray! I used it all last summer, easy to put on and gives you a glowing tan I never got sunburnt using this just a little Tanner each time I used it. Thumbs up! Girls you gotta try this!!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

I know I know spf 4 is not nearly enough but it helps my skin not get burnt and makes me brown like instantly I just love it and I love the smell too it does not make you feel greasy and is reasonably priced
Carmen M.
Carmen M.

This bronzer kept me safe for the summer I love that because my tan and was always nice. I also like the fight that's not really and you don't have to worry about the oil getting into your eyes and burning.

Join Now