BY COPPERTONE #75 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tylynn S.
Carmel, IN
This is a great sunscreen formula for those who just want a little protection from the sun. As a skincare junkie I would highly recommend a higher SPF, but the lightweight formula on the oil feels so nice. It smells great and only really needs to be reapplied every other hour.
Kenya R.
Skiatook
It doesn't leave you skin oily feeling an it soaks up fast an makes for a great tan. Love this when we are at the beach the sand doesn't stick to you when the wind blows
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I use this sunscreen when I want a little bit of protection but really want to get a tan. This works great! I can find this at Target or Walmart and it’s relatively cheap, especially since I don’t use this all the time. Will definitely buy again.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
I love that this comes in spray so it makes application really convenient. This has helped me tan a bunch, but also left me with some pretty gnarly tan lines so you have to be careful with this stuff and take what you’re wearing into account.
Jacleen G.
Aurora, IL
Used this all summer while walking to build a nice tan. The oil dries very quickly after being applied and feels smooth and not sticky. The nozzle did get stuck on the bottle for me, I’m not sure if it was just on the bottle I tried or not.
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
This is my favorite sunscreen and tanning oil. It is a plus that they are combined together! I recommend to others and would definitely buy again. The scent is easy and I like the spray bottle which means you don't need to use your hands.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Not gonna lie, I did burn more than expected when I used this brand. My tan was even though, but the burn was a bit more than I’m use to. It smelled super good though so that was a perk. Plus the easy spray bottle makes life so much better.
victoria h.
covington
I love how non-oily it is!
I love a good oil but I hate the feeling of being oily afterwards. This sunscreen stays on all day, does not leaving me feeling nasty after a few hours and I can swim without reapplying!
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I love this tanning oil spray! It adds an instant glow to my skin and instensifies my tan with persistent use. It's smells of summer and the spray can allows the for even coverage. It's mess free which means no wasted product.