BY COPPERTONE #24 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
In the beginning of the summer I use a higher spf but once I get that first tan I'm all about the copper tone oil with less spf till I get to the color I want such a great product smells like coconut love it recommend to others
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the smell and I love that it’s a dry oil because it soaks in easily and doesn’t make my skin feel gross and slippery. This is a staple in my beach bag for my legs and arms, but I can’t use it on my chest or else I get prickly heat!
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I like to protect my skin from the sun and also want to get a nice tan so I got this cooper tone at Walmart and it was really gentle on my skin and left quite a nice tan on my and didn't leave my skin looking all runny
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ like to stay on the lower end of spf so this 4 works great. Very affordable. The only thing I️ don’t like is unless you spray inches above your skin and rub in immediately I️t will not covet all part’s you spray.
Mason S.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I felt as though this product really did nothing. It was pricey, didn’t make me tan nor really protected me from a sunburn... just was there.... at least it smelled pleasant. Not something I particularly recommend.
Taylor H.
Fountain Inn, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this sunscreen at all. I didn’t like the smell. It was very sticky feeling on my skin, I also felt like I had to keep applying it throughout the day it’s definitely a no from me on this one.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite tanning oli. It is easy to apply and with in an hour you an start noticing a change in color on you skin l. I highly recommend this to tanning oil it's great!
Cheyenne W.
Foreman, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Take this with me when I travel to the beach. I like it because it doesn't leave you feeling extremely oily. Smells good as well! I haven't tested enough to know if it really does make a difference in my tan.
Krystle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy and you get a beautiful bronze color with the protection of the sunscreen at the same time. It’s affordable and easy to use. I Recommend to everyone!
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use Coppertone tanning spray while I’m out in the sun so I can get a tan while I’m laying there on the beach and it’s in a spray can so it’s even better I don’t have to get my hands all greasy and worry about using too much product