Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Grace M.
Grace M.

As a very pale lady l try my darndest to tan, and this really does help! I love the smell of this tanning oil, and the spray can makes application a whole lot easier. It doesn't feel nasty on the skin like many other tanning oils do. I highly recommend!
Kaytlin
Kaytlin
California, KY

I absolutely love using this product to get a good tan. It smells really good and its super easy to apply. I usually get the lower spf protection because I don't burn that often, but even the spf 15 tanning spray works great, too! Definitely recommend
Karen P.
Karen P.
Cameron, TX

Easy and fast spray on protection ,not greasy.Gives even coverage not missing any spots.Price is right for my budget. Last a couple hours like all sun screen you have to re apply.Love the kids coopertone as well.This product is usually in my beach bag
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Tampa, FL

The spray bottle cuts down on the messiness of applying the usual tanning oil, but works just the same! Your hands don't get oily but your skin tans evenly. Only bad thing is the sprayer got clogged after a few uses and had to be continually cleaned.
Diana G.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX

After camp and I have those ugly tan lines I always put this on my ugly tan to even the skin tones out works really good! It can darker the skin very fast but it's not harsh on the skin and I didn't brake out either so I really love this self tanner
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI

This is the only tanning spray that I've ever actually noticed a difference from. I have very European skin so I usually just burn and then go back to super pale skin, this actually helps me get a few more shades darker and gives me a healthy color.
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Oakfield, NY

Took this on my trip to the bahamas and it worked wonders! I love the spray nozzle that clicks open and close very handing to pack in bags. Very effective in letting me become beautifully tan but not burning my skin off. Nothing to complain about!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Lockport, IL

I just bought this before I went to the beach. It's a sunscreen and tanning oil in one!! So you don't need to buy both. It's pretty gentle and it smells amazing. I laid out in the sun for 2 hours with no reapplication and I got an incredible tan!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Little Rock, AR

I am in love with the Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil. First, I love the non slippery formula. Secondly, the smell is amazing! I am repeat user of this product and will continue to use it and have definitely recommended it to all of my friends!
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Elmer, NJ

I love a lot of copper tone products. They have been around forever and are a common summer staple in my home. This applies effortlessly and that's what I love most about it. We have a pool and spend many hours outdoors in the summertime.

Join Now