Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#247 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Marisa  P.
Marisa P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

I really like the effortless coverage of this dry oil. However now that I'm older I need more spf and this no longer meets my needs. While I did use it as a teen and young adult, I liked it overall. The bottle did tend to run out quickly
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

This is my go-to oil in the summer, which is almost year round considering I live in the south! I love it. It has a pleasant smell and it isn't too greasy. Doesn't have much SPF, but that would defeat the purpose of using it to tan. ;)
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD

This spray left my body feeling sticky, but my tan was so patchy! I was so disappointed. It is a pretty gentle formula and it's hard to tell that it's even on. It was also pretty cheap but I would recommend just getting the lotion.
I totally disliked this product! I guess I wasn't sure what to expect, however it made my legs look ashy and even though we are just going to the beach - that not the look I am going for. I have tried their oils and I love them!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Phoenix, Az

Smells delicious. Coconuts-beach realness. Not sure if it really helps with tanning my pale self, but I like the shine/glow it gives. I personally tend to just stick to high SPF and forgo the tanning, but I do like this stuff.
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN

I have found that the spray version of sun products is great. At the beach, you always end up rubbing sand all over when you don't have a spray. This works as good as regular oil, but doesn't last as long for a higher price.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've used the Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil SunScreen and I wasn't as happy with it as I'd hoped I'd be. It was a bit too oily for my taste but I did end up with a nice glow. So all in all it does work it's just a little oily
Dana F.
Dana F.
Trenton, NJ

I love this tanning oil so much! It gives you a gorgeous tan without the burn!! Love! I am generally very fair, but since using this oil this past summer I'm the tannest I've ever been! I will be using this every summer!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Urbana, OH

This is always my go to when it comes to wanting to be tan ! I can go right to my local Walmart & it gets my skin just as dark as the expensive keep ones! It's easy to apply & it has a touch of sunscreen added into it !
Julia S.
Julia S.
Lorain, OH

Super awesome for getting a nice tan! DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU ARE PALE! This stuff maybe have an SPF, but it has almost no protection if you're not already somewhat tan. It works great though and it smells nice too.

Join Now