BY COPPERTONE #79 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this product. It smells good, it DOES NOT leave a gross residue. It dries immediately. You don’t have to rub anything in, just spray. It helps get that golden tan that everyone is always after. It lasts, a little goes a long way. I use it every summer, for beach and pool days. 10/10 would recommend.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I love Coopertone. For starters the smell is grand, but it has been a go-to brand for my family for years. At first I didn’t like the spray lotion—I am always afraid I am going to miss a spot, but with tanning lotion it is much easier to deal with. This stuff doesn’t stay gross and oil like most tanning lotions.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
I love the fact that it was a drying spray because it actually worked you weren’t oily whenever you put on. I got it at Walmart it was very cheap however I didn’t really tan with it. I guess the only thing that I would wish for this product is that you could actually get tan using this product.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This is another product I love using in the summertime when I am trying to get a tan but have protection from the sun. It is super easy and quick to apply, and not super greasy like a lot of tanning oil’s. It is reasonably priced, I normally buy this product at Walmart. I recommend this product.
Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
I love this stuff! I only use it when I already have a base tan because the dog is low, but it does a great job at protecting my skin and allowing me to deepen my tan too. It smells nice and I didn’t burn when I was wearing it. I did need to reapply after I went in the water. I’ll buy again!
Marlene J.
Love the easiness of the spray. Got the value size and it got me through all summer. I always tend to grab spf tanning oil and this dry oil is great because I do not feel so sticky.
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
Very comparable to other brands. That's not a bad thing! I love having options. It's effective and lets you get a tan tan, without having to actually apply oil. The dry oil spray coats you evenly and leaves no sticky mess like oils do. If you burn easily, I recommend pairing with a light SPF.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I wanted something that had UV protection but still allowed me to get a nice tan. I also didn’t want to use an oil and bake myself. This worked amazing!! I love using it on a beach vacation. It prevents sunburn but you still get a tan. It’s not oily or sticky. I’ve purchased this several times now.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Are use this while on vacation in Mexico to try and get a tan. I didn’t like the scent personally but I did like how it left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It was a little oily for my liking as well but I understand it is an oil so it’s pretty much what you should expect
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Even though this is spray sunscreen, it’s still great. Works really well. I only apply it about twice every time I spend a day in the sun. Also feels very moisturizing on the skin. I haven’t used it lately because of the weather but i will buy it again in the summer.