Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Marisa  P.
Marisa P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

I really like the effortless coverage of this dry oil. However now that I'm older I need more spf and this no longer meets my needs. While I did use it as a teen and young adult, I liked it overall. The bottle did tend to run out quickly
Ingrid L.
Ingrid L.

This is a must have for summer! it goes on smooth and even, as it is an spray you can reach your back without any help. it has a fairly good price and no oily feel! However I'd not recommend you to use on your face as it has a low SPF…
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

This is my go-to oil in the summer, which is almost year round considering I live in the south! I love it. It has a pleasant smell and it isn't too greasy. Doesn't have much SPF, but that would defeat the purpose of using it to tan. ;)
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD

This spray left my body feeling sticky, but my tan was so patchy! I was so disappointed. It is a pretty gentle formula and it's hard to tell that it's even on. It was also pretty cheap but I would recommend just getting the lotion.
I totally disliked this product! I guess I wasn't sure what to expect, however it made my legs look ashy and even though we are just going to the beach - that not the look I am going for. I have tried their oils and I love them!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Phoenix, Az

Smells delicious. Coconuts-beach realness. Not sure if it really helps with tanning my pale self, but I like the shine/glow it gives. I personally tend to just stick to high SPF and forgo the tanning, but I do like this stuff.
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN

I have found that the spray version of sun products is great. At the beach, you always end up rubbing sand all over when you don't have a spray. This works as good as regular oil, but doesn't last as long for a higher price.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've used the Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil SunScreen and I wasn't as happy with it as I'd hoped I'd be. It was a bit too oily for my taste but I did end up with a nice glow. So all in all it does work it's just a little oily
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
London, Ontario

Great for tanning but if you're going to be out in the sun for a long time you should get something with a higher SPF. I honestly think that all sunscreen is very overpriced but I guess it's decent when compared to others
Dana F.
Dana F.
Trenton, NJ

I love this tanning oil so much! It gives you a gorgeous tan without the burn!! Love! I am generally very fair, but since using this oil this past summer I'm the tannest I've ever been! I will be using this every summer!

Join Now