Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marisa  P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the effortless coverage of this dry oil. However now that I'm older I need more spf and this no longer meets my needs. While I did use it as a teen and young adult, I liked it overall. The bottle did tend to run out quickly
I totally disliked this product! I guess I wasn't sure what to expect, however it made my legs look ashy and even though we are just going to the beach - that not the look I am going for. I have tried their oils and I love them!
Rachel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells delicious. Coconuts-beach realness. Not sure if it really helps with tanning my pale self, but I like the shine/glow it gives. I personally tend to just stick to high SPF and forgo the tanning, but I do like this stuff.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have found that the spray version of sun products is great. At the beach, you always end up rubbing sand all over when you don't have a spray. This works as good as regular oil, but doesn't last as long for a higher price.
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used the Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil SunScreen and I wasn't as happy with it as I'd hoped I'd be. It was a bit too oily for my taste but I did end up with a nice glow. So all in all it does work it's just a little oily
Dana F.
Trenton, NJ
I love this tanning oil so much! It gives you a gorgeous tan without the burn!! Love! I am generally very fair, but since using this oil this past summer I'm the tannest I've ever been! I will be using this every summer!
Liz B.
Urbana, OH
This is always my go to when it comes to wanting to be tan ! I can go right to my local Walmart & it gets my skin just as dark as the expensive keep ones! It's easy to apply & it has a touch of sunscreen added into it !
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super awesome for getting a nice tan! DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU ARE PALE! This stuff maybe have an SPF, but it has almost no protection if you're not already somewhat tan. It works great though and it smells nice too.
Allyson P.
Argyle, TX
I used this sun screen while on vacation on Tampa and I am back with the most beautiful tan!

I don't usually wear sunscreen at all because of the smell, but this actually smells pleasant. I've already bought more!
Shelby T.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this product EVERY DAY it is my favorite especially during the summer. I like to moisturize after every shower and since it is so hot I don't like using heavy lotions so I just spray this and I'm good to go!