BY COPPERTONE #20 in Face Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Are use this while on vacation in Mexico to try and get a tan. I didn’t like the scent personally but I did like how it left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It was a little oily for my liking as well but I understand it is an oil so it’s pretty much what you should expect
Joey J.
The best tanning oil ever! I’d highly recommend this product. My skin is sensitive but this is very gentle and has the best scent. It helps me to deepen my tan without feeling/looking very oily like most tanning oils do.
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Even though this is spray sunscreen, it’s still great. Works really well. I only apply it about twice every time I spend a day in the sun. Also feels very moisturizing on the skin. I haven’t used it lately because of the weather but i will buy it again in the summer.
Tylynn S.
Carmel, IN
This is a great sunscreen formula for those who just want a little protection from the sun. As a skincare junkie I would highly recommend a higher SPF, but the lightweight formula on the oil feels so nice. It smells great and only really needs to be reapplied every other hour.
Kenya R.
Skiatook
It doesn't leave you skin oily feeling an it soaks up fast an makes for a great tan. Love this when we are at the beach the sand doesn't stick to you when the wind blows
Ashlee A.
Menan, ID
I don't use this very often but my husband enjoys using it. Personally, I don't feel like it gives me enough protection from the sun but also give me a tan. Compared to the Walmart brand it is a little more than I would spend for a similar product.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
I love that this comes in spray so it makes application really convenient. This has helped me tan a bunch, but also left me with some pretty gnarly tan lines so you have to be careful with this stuff and take what you’re wearing into account.
Olivia V.
Love the spray function on this product, it distributes lotion perfectly. Keeps hands clean and is so quick and easy to use. The smell is also amazing!! Absolutely love this product, it's a definite go to buy for me!!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I bought this the first time this year and I really liked the dry oil because it doesn't make you super greasy like a tanning oil normally does, but you go through it pretty fast because it is a continuous spray instead of a gel or lotion.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.