Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Oakfield, NY

Took this on my trip to the bahamas and it worked wonders! I love the spray nozzle that clicks open and close very handing to pack in bags. Very effective in letting me become beautifully tan but not burning my skin off. Nothing to complain about!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Lockport, IL

I just bought this before I went to the beach. It's a sunscreen and tanning oil in one!! So you don't need to buy both. It's pretty gentle and it smells amazing. I laid out in the sun for 2 hours with no reapplication and I got an incredible tan!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Little Rock, AR

I am in love with the Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil. First, I love the non slippery formula. Secondly, the smell is amazing! I am repeat user of this product and will continue to use it and have definitely recommended it to all of my friends!
Marisa  P.
Marisa P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

I really like the effortless coverage of this dry oil. However now that I'm older I need more spf and this no longer meets my needs. While I did use it as a teen and young adult, I liked it overall. The bottle did tend to run out quickly
Ingrid L.
Ingrid L.

This is a must have for summer! it goes on smooth and even, as it is an spray you can reach your back without any help. it has a fairly good price and no oily feel! However I'd not recommend you to use on your face as it has a low SPF…
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East

This spray left my body feeling sticky, but my tan was so patchy! I was so disappointed. It is a pretty gentle formula and it's hard to tell that it's even on. It was also pretty cheap but I would recommend just getting the lotion.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Omaha, NE

I gave this Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4, a 4 star rating because it smells wonderful and doesnt leave skin feeling greasy. I also feel it keeps me from burning terribly while still helping me get a nice glow.
I totally disliked this product! I guess I wasn't sure what to expect, however it made my legs look ashy and even though we are just going to the beach - that not the look I am going for. I have tried their oils and I love them!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Phoenix, AZ

Smells delicious. Coconuts-beach realness. Not sure if it really helps with tanning my pale self, but I like the shine/glow it gives. I personally tend to just stick to high SPF and forgo the tanning, but I do like this stuff.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've used the Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil SunScreen and I wasn't as happy with it as I'd hoped I'd be. It was a bit too oily for my taste but I did end up with a nice glow. So all in all it does work it's just a little oily

Join Now